Welcome to Gaia! ::

☯☣Chaos in Chains☣☯

Back to Guilds

Slaves and Masters are welcome in this guild of trials and games. But not only Those types of threads, many more await you, if you are brave 

Tags: slave, master, romance, battle, carnival 

Reply †Private Role Play Lounge†
Avilion's Armory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Hearing Avilion’s explanation to his rash actions, Alyara tilted her head questionably and some what worried. “Sorry to be rude, but what is your plan? You say you have been labeled a traitor, but how do you intent to confront her if she is with other Vampires. It just doesn’t seem a wise decision to rush somewhere where you may or may not be wanted.” Her tail flickered at her side as she waited with Avilion for Ket to join them at the door. Part of her wondered where this Coven was since he had said it would take about a week to get there.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image
Avilion Einhorn

Avilion looks at Alyara with a raised eyebrow as he completely turns to her, folding his arms against his chest as a grin forms on his lips. Of course she would be concerned with this, but of course, the answer is quite simple, really. "When one loves and deeply cares for another, they will go to great lengths to do whatever it takes to fix what has been damaged between them, no matter how crazy the idea or plan may be. I would go to the ends of the Earth for that woman, even if it meant sacrificing my own life. I plan on just going to the Coven, and once we reach it, Riskia will obviously sense my presence, or the others will, and will confront us. I technically don't have a way to get into the Coven itself, but they'll eventually come to us instead of us going to them in a sense." he explains to Alyara, a small smiles upon his lips as he chuckles lightly. A lot of people do a lot of crazy things went it comes to loving another. Sometimes it cannot be explained, and sometimes it can...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Alyara lowered her head and sighed, once again hearing that he would put himself in harms way and sacrifice himself it that would save there love. She narrowed her eyes not liking the thought, it just meant that she was to return the Chaos’s slave chambers and wait for a new master. If that was his intentions, than he was better off never buying her for it was a waste of his money and her time. What people did when they had feeling such as love and compassion was beyond her. Several times during her training, she was introduced to a wide variety of other mythical creatures. It was part of the breeding program of course, to try have her court to produce another like herself. However each suitor that they matched her with had rejected her, uninterested or fearful of her and her features. It got to the point where she was force bred with an unwilling stud, but that was before the tests concluded she was infertile.

It was rejection that made her completely give up on life, no one who was in her similar situation gave any notice to her. The very day she was given life, she had felt the cold heavy shackles which bound her and the cold metal floor and wall that she would soon call her cage and her only home. The small space, the cold darkness, the slow dripping of her only water source, and a small window that became her torment and salvation. The sun burning her eyes and making her retreat the what ever corner provided the most shade and the moon giving her a friend to sing to during her lonesome torment. No sound other than her own song to comforted her, she called out constantly for somebody, anybody to answer her. Of course she got no reply and came to believe she was truly alone with the exception of a strange shadow the passed her window to drop a bone or scrap of meat. She didn’t need much to meet her physical needs, but for her mental ones, she was starving for company. She had thought once she was released from her cell that she would finally have someone to comfort her, to talk to, but she was wrong. The first being to touch her did so harshly with a club, beating her to the ground and putting a limb constructing device on her already weak body. She learned than to fear man and his whip, to lower to the ground submissively at any sound. From that point on she no longer called out, too scared and confused to want to leave the corner of her cell willingly.

Coming back to her senses, Alyara shrugged her shoulders in reply not wanting to refute his words despite the fact he given her permission to speak her mind. But in truth, her thoughts didn’t matter, he was going to do whatever he wanted however he wanted to, no matter how reckless it was. He was going to get them killed, or himself if he thought he could just rush into territory where others wanted him dead. He said he wanted them to be body guards so they were not going to be sitting idly by from the sidelines. At least she could do something other than waiting, anything was better than that in her mind. Maybe if he died, she would find a new master who was more strict and less foolish.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image
Avilion Einhorn

Avilion looks at Alyara with a cocked eyebrow, noticing as she seems to have gone into her own little world after alerting her of what his plans and intentions are for when they reach the Coven. Was it something he said that put her into such a state? Damn, he really has a way with words today, doesn't he? One word and Alyara is back into a depressed state. Sighing as he looks at the depressed Alyara, scratching the middle-right side of the top of his head, looking at her with a somewhat saddened expression. "Okay, just for the record, nobody is going to be doing any dying. Not as long as I still breathe that is. All I require from you two is a little cooperation and all should technically go well without a single problem. Honestly, the worse that could happen is that I get put back into a cell for a certain amount of time, get confronted by one of the dastardly vampires that despise me, get tortured, and all that jazz. You guys will probably be fine, where as I will be taking most of the heat anyway. You two really don't have anything to worry about. Right now I am just hoping all goes well when we do reach the Coven. Who knows, maybe Riskia is actually expecting me to follow her. If she realizes that I followed her here to see her, she is probably well aware of me going back to the Coven, and is probably expecting my arrival within the week it may take to get there." he explains to Ket and Alyara, laughing nervously as he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Alyara with a soft smile, rubbing her head with his right hand. "Please do me a favor, Alyara. Think about what we talked about earlier, as I am sure you are probably a little confused about my words..." he asks of her, chuckling lightly as he takes his hand away from her, having his arms and hands rest at his sides, a small grin upon his lips. "Alright, lets get moving!" he exclaims in a somewhat joyful and breaks out into a small run towards the main hall of the castle, and immediately making his way out of the castle and into the night, leading his two friends towards the docks they shall be going to so they can actually reach the Coven. Avilion keeps his pace somewhat slow so that Alyara and Ket can keep up with them, as this run is going to take some time...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Alyara cocked her head with her ears pinned back, letting Avilion pet her head as she thought about his words. He wanted her to think about what they had talked about earlier, which only confused her more as she had no idea what he was referring to. Before she could say anything however, Avilion announced they had to leave. He broke out into a run out the hall as Alyara began to follow, but stopped and looked at Ket who seemed to be off in his own world not really aware of what was going on. Not wanting to delay her master anymore than need be, she moved over to Ket and using her tail picked him up and rested him on her back. Using her wings to cradle his legs to keep in secured on her back, she turned toward the door and went into a full gallop to catch to Avilion. Picking up his scent easily, it didn‘t take long for Alyara to catch up at the sea came into view. She had never seen the ocean before, the vast expansion of dark blue and the sound of waves crashing against the shore seemed somewhat soothing. Where were they going exactly, she thought looking at Avilion with a questionable expression. “I am confused, you say you don’t want us to get involved and tell us to leave you if the situation becomes dangerous, yet you want us to be your body guards only to have you get locked up and tortured…So what is it that you want us to do?” She cocked her head to the side as she looked back at the sea, the light from the stars and moon reflecting against the clear waters. At the site of the moon, Alyara relaxed as she greeted her age long friend which always seemed it to take her mind off of her past and into the moment as she let out a loud sigh.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Avilion Einhorn

Upon heading his way far, far away from the castle, Avilion continues to run through the trees and shrubbery, heading back towards the place he came to before he reached the castle for the first time. The path he took is still fresh within his mind, so he remembers exactly which way to go and how to get there within the shortest amount of time as well. He stops when the ocean comes into view, where as the docks are not far from where he is now. The crescent moon is still making its climb to its peak, as the night is still young. The sound of something running towards his general direction catches his hearing, as he turns to see that it was Alyara carrying Ket on her back. Now there's a sight to behold. And here he was thinking that Alyara despised Ket, and wasn't even going to go near him, and yet she is allowing him to ride on her back. Hearing her question, as he cannot blame her for being confused with his contradicting orders. He frowns slightly, letting out a small sigh as he directs his attention towards the sea and the crescent moon as it slowly ascends higher into the sky. "I know, and I am sorry for giving out contradicting orders and such. You'll just have to excuse me as my mind is somewhat... scrambled with everything that is going on..." he starts off, directing his attention to Alyara. "Everything is just happening so fast, as it has always been that way for a little over a year now. I can understand your confusion with my orders, as they are without a doubt contradicting. I'm worried and excited at the same time, I guess you could say. I'm excited to know that it is possible that Riskia still has feelings for me, but I'm worried everything could go to Hell within a blink of an eye. There will be complications when we reach the Coven, but I'm just hoping that they can be easily resolved..." he explains to Alyara, having many mixed feelings about this. Shaking his head, Avilion chuckles lightly as he begins to walk towards the docks which are not that far off from their current position. "I apologize, but I am just rambling on and I do not believe you wish to hear me ramble or complain about my problems. Lets keep moving..."

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Still staring at the crescent moon, Alyara shifted her wings and extended them widely to stretch the strained limbs. It had been many years since she was given permission to unfold her large wings and flap them, even more that she was able to take into the sky. The only real use she got from them was to provide shade or shield her eyes from the sensitive sun. Alyara sighed and began following Avilion to what looked like a dock, Ket still riding on her back as it seemed he remained out of it. “Where are we going exactly?” she asked looking at the vessel and having an idea that they would be traveling over the sea. “If you wish to get where this coven is located quickly, you can ‘mount’ ((lol I just started thinking naughty)) me as I will be faster than any ship.” Although it had been awhile since she had flown, she was as more at home in the sky than she was on ground.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
Avilion Einhorn

As Avilion and the other two draw ever closer towards the dock, he has been thinking up the many different scenarios that could play out when they reach the Cove. There are quite possibly too many scenarios that could happen within a short amount of time, and it is beginning to give him a minor headache. Sighing. he hears Alyara's suggestion and stops dead in his tracks, thinking about it. In all honesty, he was never the type to actually get a ride from anybody. He never liked mounting creatures and using them, as he deemed it unnecessary. if he could walk or run there, then he would do just that, as he does not wish to be lazy. But if Alyara recommends it and believes that she can get to the Coven within a shorter amount of time than any old fashioned ship, who is he to deny such assistance? Avilion turns his body fully to face Alyara, an eyebrow cocked as he looks at her with some concern. He really hopes she doesn't mind doing this, as he has already told her that he would never have her be used in such a way. But he does wish to reach the Coven in a short amount of time. He groans lightly as he looks slightly away from Alyara, scratching the side of his head with his left clawed index finger. "I uh... I guess we could do that. Just so you know, I have never been fond of actually riding creatures to destinations. I have always preferred running there, or using other means of transportation..." Avilion pauses for a moment as he folds his arms against his chest, looking at Alyara with a small smile. "But if you suggest it and you say that you are faster than any ship, then who am I to deny your help with this? But are you sure you wish to do this? I do not want to be a burden..." he states, letting out a small sigh. If she is able to carry both him and Ket on her back, he'll be impressed, that's for damn sure...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Alyara watched Avilion look away uncomfortably as he explained he didn’t like to mount creatures to a desired destination. She didn’t care either way if he liked it or not, she just wanted a chance to feel free again. The feeling of wind rushing under her wings and rustling her fur was soothing on its own and the sites and sounds gave her a chance to feel somewhat free. More than being stuck on ground and following like a good pet, still it had been awhile. “Being ridden both on land and in the air was something I am trained to perform thus it does not bother me. And it will be much faster than the ship as its speed is determined by wind to fill its sails, I can use the wind to get were need be quickly.” She explains walking toward him and kneeling down so he may easily get on her back. “All I ask it that you keep a firm hold on my mane and don’t kick me as well as make sure Ket keeps his seat. I wouldn’t want to give you motion sickness in a desperate attempt of catching him before he hits the water.” She smiled to herself, sort of wishing he would fall so she could rid herself of her ’forced’ company. “Do all this and the ride will be fairly calm and pleasant, unless your lover has defenses against airborne enemies?” She turned her head to the side and looked at him questionably, she was a very good maneuverable flyer but the added weight might hinder her ability to avoid attacks launched at her.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image
Avilion Einhorn

Avilion carefully watches and listens to Alyara, pondering if he truly wants to go through with this. In all honesty, he hates heights, and the same goes for flying. Mounting horses and other creatures that are well ridden on ground level is one thing, but to mount a flying creature is completely different. He doesn't have many fears, but heights is one of them. Letting out a silent sigh, he unfolds his arms from his chest and gently scratches the side of his face with his left clawed index finger, still uncomfortable with this. "Alright Alyara, if you insist on going through with this. The Coven doesn't have any type of defenses for airborne targets, at least not that I know of from the year I stayed there. Of course, some adjustments may have been made since I have been gone, so stay on your guard during our flight, I guess..." he states to Alyara, groaning lightly to himself as he knows he probably isn't going to like this one bit. But if it shall get them to the Coven faster than any old ship, then he isn't going to argue. Avilion gently gets onto Alyara's back, slightly shifting his position so it is at least a little comfortable for him for the entire flight, sitting behind Ket as this wolf still has yet to say a word. He gently grabs a hold of her mane, thinking that this probably isn't going to be too bad. "Alright Alyara, I'm ready. Take off whenever you are ready, and I shall point you in the general direction of the Coven..." he tells her, a small smile on his lips as he is somewhat excited to go back to the Coven, and then again he is worried...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Alyara didn’t seem to notice the added weight as Avilion made himself comfortable on her back, sitting behind Ket so he would be supported during the ride. She waited several moments letting him get a firm hold of her mane and prepare for the flight. Once he announced he was ready, she started walking slowly just so he could get a feel of her movements and how her joints moved. “Hang on tight, I will be making a running start.” She warned looking at the open stretch that she was heading towards, slowly increasing her pace from a slow trot to a full gallop and she opening her wings wide and flapping them almost effortlessly. In four strokes, they were airborne and with every mighty flap of her large twenty foot wing span they climbed higher. It wasn’t until the ground was well under them did she stop climbing in height and let her wings hold wide. Gliding in the air, Alyara looked back at Avilion and waited for him to instruct her which direction to take.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am
User Image
Avilion Einhorn

Now comfortable on Alyara's back, Avilion takes in a deep breath and slowly exhales, relaxing himself as he actually willing to go along with this. He is grateful for Alyara suggesting that she gives him and Ket a ride towards the Coven, so he'll have to repay her when they do reach the Cove. That is if nothing goes wrong. If all Hell breaks loose upon their arrival, then her reward will have to wait for a short amount of time until everything is settled down. Lightly shaking his head, removing any other doubts that could very well be lingering within his mind, he nods his head to Alyara, preparing himself for her running start so they could start this flight of theirs. Keeping his body somewhat close to Alyara's back, it only took a few moments for her to actually get off the ground and high into the air. Avilion closes his eyes, not wanting to look down. Sadly, he does, and slightly panics, and immediately relaxes himself as he knows he is in safe hands for the time being. Groaning lightly to himself, he looks out into the vast ocean, remembering the way to the Coven. "If you are not familiar with the Bermuda Triangle, it is towards the... south." he points out to Alyara, remembering that it took quite some time just to get here from the Coven. With Alyara flying them there, it shouldn't take them that long to get to the island that the Coven is located on. Or so she says, anyway. But he has no reason to doubt her words...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 am
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Taking the new heading in which Avilion had pointed out, Alyara slightly shifted to catch the warm currents from the south. She had never heard of the Bermuda Triangle, but of course there were many things she had never heard of. Keeping her attention on the different wind headings, she started a steady pace to the south still unsure as to how far they would be going. Wither it be only a couple hundred miles or several thousand, Alyara would keep her steady pace as they soared through the sky fairly swiftly. One couldn’t really tell how fast she was going, but if Avilion were to look back at where the land was, he would barely see it on the horizon.

User Image

((so brain dead))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 pm
(( Posting in the Vampire Coven... ))  

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

†Private Role Play Lounge†

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash