Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:55 pm
Setting: The Apartment
Time: Right after returning from the other world, evening

They were finally back. Noe was safe and well, even if a bit shaken up, but they were all finally back. Seth was still sorting through a swell of emotions inside, but the main current was relief and happiness that Noe was back safe and sound. They had spent quite some time with the rest of the party before the two were left to their own, and currently they had retreated to their bedroom for a little privacy and rest. "Noe..." Seth said softly as he stood in front of the closed door, eyes and voice filled with emotion. He honestly didn't know what else to say right now as he stared at the kuppy who was currently perched on the bed. It was silent between them for a moment before he finally spoke again. "... Are you alright?" He didn't mean physically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 pm
She didn't bother speaking it wasn't her voice that would come out. Something meek or even mouse like and she was neither. She looked at him for a brief moment before going about her routine which was to undress and clean herself of anything that reminded her of that other world. The smells were still so strong in her mind and the sounds... all of it. Rushing into the bathroom she rain the water and quickly drenched herself cold water or not she just wanted to get clean.  

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:08 pm
Seth looked away politely when Noe began to undress and let out a soft sigh after the bathroom door had closed. Obviously things weren't ok, nor would they be for quite a while to come. He would wait, however, and he would be there for her. When she was ready, she would open up.

For the time being the cheetah Hyte gathered up the discarded clothes and placed them in the hamper before taking a seat on the end of the bed. He didn't move much, instead listening silently to the sounds in the bathroom nearby.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 am

Noe wasn't the type to break down and cry, she didn't feel the need to cleans herself emotionally. For the most part she was annoyed, disappointed and ashamed that she managed to get caught. Along with that she couldn't believe how easily she had gotten so scared. Normally things didn't scare her so easily but in this case those people were not like the folks of Gaia. They didn't hold any punches and they were just down right creepy.

Scrubbing herself clean was the first step to reality. Somehow it still didn't feel quite real, as if she were hallucinating or something. A deep sigh escaped her lips before she felt comfortable enough to leave the shower, drying off and wrapping a towel around herself she stepped from the bathroom pulling her hair up high on her head to tie in a loose bun.

An unreadable expression made it across her features before she came over to sit next to Seth. Resting her head on his shoulder again she didn't speak at least for a moment. "Thank you." She let out breathlessly. "Thank you so much for coming to get me." With that she couldn't bring herself to say much else since she all she could do was hug the cheetah and cling to him as tightly as she could.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:34 pm
The cheetah Hyte hadn't moved any from his spot on the bed and simply watched as Noe came to sit down next to him. As she lay her head against his shoulder, Seth wrapped an arm around her back, giving her arm furtherest from him a comforting squeeze. It was silent between them for a moment; when Noe finally spoke, he pulled her into a loving embrace, not saying anything as she clung to him tightly. "I'm sorry," he said softly, "for not having been able to help. To rescue you with the others." It wasn't as if he hadn't tried, but when it came time for the actual rescuing the 'group consensus' had been for Eli and Seth to stay behind, given their emotional instability could have jeopardized the mission. His earlier attack on Flint hadn't helped his case any, and in the end he'd had no choice but to leave it to Kamiko, Hunter, and Haevan. "I'm glad you are safe."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 pm
"It doesn't matter. You were there anyway..." And that was the truth. She didn't know the details behind the rescue but when she saw that Seth was indeed that after all was said and done she was relieved and happy. He had come after all even if he couldn't be the one to save her initially. Those kinds of things were not big on her list. "I'm just glad you were there."  

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:00 am
Seth wasn't entirely sure what to say to that, so he remained silent for the time being, simply continuing to hold Noe. His tail reached over and wrapped partially about her waist as they sat. "... How did you link to our TV?" he asked after a moment, thinking back over recent events. He hadn't been able to get inside fast enough to see her, but... he had heard her scream. And found the ring. Slipping a paw briefly into his pocket, the cheetah Hyte pulled the engagement ring back out and looked it over idly. That had been a puzzling (not to mention worrisome) event for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 pm

That was indeed a question but she wasn't entirely sure herself. "I just really wanted to see you. Maybe because mother gave me a special pocket mirror or some latent ability I don't know but I saw the apartment in the mirror and tried to talk through it hoping someone would hear me." She gave a soft sigh nuzzling against him comfortably. "Next thing I know my hand managed to slip through so I though maybe I could get home but before I could those guys found out so I threw my ring inside in hopes you'd find it and know I was missing." Though she had to figure he already knew long before that message. It just really sucked that she hadn't been able to explore that strange slide of hands through a mirror. Was it some latent ability like her brother's magical powers or her own doing? Maybe the pocket mirror her mother gave her was scientifically altered.. whatever the cause it didn't matter at this point. "That's all I know really."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 pm
Seth's ears perked in mild curiosity as he listened to her explanation. A mirror? Was it the mirror then that had allowed the contact, or latent ability as she suggested? It didn't really matter in the end, but it might be something to consider for future investigation.

Actually, no, it wouldn't. Frankly speaking if it was anything to to with latent abilities he would rather those remain unknown. Considering everything they had to deal with already, he would rather not risk her getting mixed up in her brother's affairs as well. The kuppy had enough of her own troubles without adding magic and warring Imperials into the mix. "I see. Well, it was good timing on your part," he said with a faint smile, handing her back the ring. "We were just about to leave then." He still felt a fool for not thinking to talk to Hunter any sooner. It should have been obvious that the demi-god spawn would have been able to take them across worlds-- especially considering the raccoon's own ties to Noe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

The was a lot that could be explained about that but Noelani was not of the mind to explore them. Now or ever for that matter. Her dream to be a bounty hunter was also put on hold considering her lack of training. Being caught so easily she didn't think she was ready for the responsibilities or consequences.

Taking the ring she replaced it on her finger watching it sparkle in the dim lighting. "Thank you." she replied softly deciding there were a lot of things that had changed from then up until now. Though she didn't feel any different about the cheetah she hoped he didn't feel different toward her. She might be in a fragile state now but Noe was not likely to stay that way, she really hoped she could pull herself together and return to her usual strong willed self.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 pm
Seth was not overly concerned about her current fragile state. It was only natural after all, given the circumstances. Her normal self would return with time no doubt. Tenderly, he placed a kiss atop of her head, purring gently to help soothe her. The cheetah's feelings toward Noe would never change. He would always love her fully, no matter what state she may be in. He would be there for her as her support.  
-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games