Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Design an FF!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have YOU though one up?
  OH YEAH
  um... no...
  No, but I'm ON IT!
  -wark-
View Results

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 pm
I'm sure I'm not the only one whose done this, SO... XD

How many times have YOU wished to make an addition to the FF Series? Have you ever thought up your own plot and characters you though worthy of the legacy, incorporated with all your favorite classic additions? Well, here's a chance to have fun!

Let's share our own ideas for Final Fantasy games! Share the plot, characters, and more, along with the number xd think up Final Fantasy XX, for instance! Anything you come up with. It would be fun to see other people's ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 am
this thread got me thinking since yesterday.... will get back at this soon. xd  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:00 pm
All right! XD I need to write up mine, myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:11 pm
I made a FF years ago. It was odd. I will give you the characters and a short story (as it seems fail). I may start it again to see how some would react. The classes mean the fighting style.

Alex,
Sex:Male
race: Half Human (was going to be half Esper)
Class:Fighter

Mark,
Sex: Male
race: Human
Class: Thief

Nellie,
Sex:Female
Race: The Forgotten Ones
Class:Black Mage/White Mage

N-Type 02,
Sex: Looks Female
Age confused ??
Race: Android
Class: Gunner (my own class)

and i think the other character was going to be named Gori but i stopped after the third chapter.

The basic story:
In the world of Achinik (Ah-Chi-Neck), Cities are built in the four corners of the world while the metropolis, Moriya, sits on the north part of the planet. The cities are the only place to live safely from the creatures and Espers (In this story, They are considered super humans with much power). But two heroes (Alex and Mark) Knew that it was all a lie. The cities are only there to gain control of the people and manipulate there minds from the truth. They plan to take out each cities Transmitters and kill the five Presidents of Achinik. Even though they may succeed... they will awaken a race thought to be extincted for good.

I may try to make the story again but first i need major ideas.

UPDATE: It was going to be named FF:10 but it was before it released. I may consider it Final Fantasy: Forgotten.  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Jactmonty

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:44 am
Ya im gonna send it to the square enix hq soon anyone now the adress lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 pm
I don't know about a plot yet but it would have a multiplayer mode where you just play the story mode and when you go into battle the second person controls one peron and the first player controls the other two.  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm
I can spoil a whole lot for you as to the direction the story i made was to go...
The last boss was going to be Nellie in her chaotic form (The Forgotten Ones had defenders with the powers of a certain Esper in them, Nellie having Ultima at the start but near the end Gains Bahamut after revealing she used the group to get what she wanted...Command of the world. The chaotic form featured her with Bahamut's wings and holding an Ultima type cannon on her left arm where her right arm was a Talon, Her face and such stayed the same except for extra details.). After you defeat her, She kneels in defeat, accepting death honorably. Sadly, Since Alex is Half Esper, Nellie could manipulate him more. She made Alex try and kill Mark as a way to escape. N-type (who's real name is Nitroan.) Follows and tries to stall Nellie from Firing Giga-Judgment (not usable in the so called game.) and annihilating everything and everyone who is not tied to Espers or Forgotten Ones.
A small battle between Alex and Mark commence until he regains his sanity. The Air ship (being piloted by a person Named Cid who also fights with the gang) Pulls up and mounts one final attack on Nellie. as they get to her, Nitorian falls on the ship and before she shuts down she says "I'm sorry..." (Regarding to the past where Nitorian was Alex's sister in life. N-type was a replica of his sister who so happens to be a pure Esper. Upon Nitorian's death, She tells him about the Forgotten one's plans.)
The last battle commences as you are forced to use Alex and Mark ONLY!
Skip the battle and when you win the final act takes place.
Nellie looses her power and falls on the ship, back in her human form. She looks at Alex and tells him, "I had a thing for you..." Smiling before closing her eyes and dissipating into energy.
Even with all the damage they have done, the last member of the leaders (He lives because Alex breaks free from Nellie by then. making him not kill the leader) Asked for them to help rebuild his city at least but much bigger. Alex and Mark explain that they wish to let people live wherever they want, no restrictions. And so on and such.

If you gather all the summons, you get a secret ending after credits that show a flashback of Alex and Nitorian conversation before the fight that killed her. The most notable lines would of been...
"If i can't finish my duty to free the humans...Can you finish it for me?"
And Alex would say..."Anything for my older sister..."

Alex was born after Nitorian. Alex's father was human.

Hope that helps biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 am
I am honestly still stuck.

sweatdrop

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 pm
Im actually thinking of making an rpg over the summer, anyone got ideas for me?

cuz Im having a "gamer's block" lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm
when i was in middleschool almost highschool i was taking a class for programming games and the making of them and i had to make a 1hour long game and i made my own mini continuation of FF2 (i know gay right xD ) any way it was just basically a stronger version of all the characters but you could only choose one to play as and the other people where there own...but i can't remember the story line >.<  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 am
Crazyscarecrow
I don't know about a plot yet but it would have a multiplayer mode where you just play the story mode and when you go into battle the second person controls one peron and the first player controls the other two.

You can do that on FF9, I used to let my little brother do the healing while I did the fighting, it was fun.

If I was gonna make a FF game, I think it would be a FF Tactics game, I really love the strategy of it, and the way they learn abilities makes it so you can really customise the characters to your own style of play.

Mine would probably have about 500 missions in total which would include the Clan Trials, the random monster battles (there would be maybe 30 different monster parties, and you would get a mark in your journal/whatever you want to record stuff on for defeating each one but you would be able to fight them randomly multiple times), the main story which would be about 50 missions long instead of just 20 (FFTA2 what were you thinking). I'd include multiplayer specific missions, but you could do any of the other regular missions in multiplayer as well (including the story). I don't think I'd use the "entering the world by a book" style though, you would already be in the world as part of a clan.

As far as story goes, you would be part of a clan, doing clan stuff i.e. hunting treasure, chasing down marks, battling other clans for turf, general errands etc. One day on a treasure hunt you find a rift in space and time (at this point I may bring in a character from one of the other FF's like Kain or Wakka or something like that). Upon further investigation you find that there are more of these rifts, and people and races from all the other FF's are being drawn towards this world where there is apparently a great source of power. Cue bad guys.

That's all I have so far, it's kind of got a Dissidia sort of thing going on with the crossover bit, but it would definately be done in a Tactcis style. Oh and the maximum party size would be 7, I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a battle with one team member less than I wanted. Opposing parties would be larger as well of course, so it would be no easier from having an extra member.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 am
Yeah i sure have. my idea was very similar to FFXIII before it came out. The idea was a mix of stories both similar to VII,FFX and FFXIII- but mainly XIII.

i was extremely happy when FFXIII came out because it was so similar to my idea. i named my own characters too. i called the main character(female) Feleine. I've started writing my own story and she is in it  

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 pm
Don't even get my started, practically every day I have new ideas in my head. I love writing, and gaming, and my inspiration for writing comes from gaming. I had this idea. It's almost Fable 2 style in the first part, as you play the prolouge as a younger version of your character, and you can choose to be a male or female. It kinda gives you a tutorial, and unfolds the story of the two. You end up saving a sprite from the clutches of a small demon, and she thanks you, gives you magic power, and then dissapears. As the two main characters are male and female, depending on which one you choose, which one is your partner. They're both Bounty Hunters, and of course, you can imagine what they're like. The prolouge tells the story, showing how their parents *They're siblings* Were killed by this really bad demon. They grow up as Bounty Hunters trying to earn their way through the ranks in order to be allowed to hunt this demon. Mean while, you see the story unfolding from other characters points of view. These other characters progress through the story on a hunt for this beast, to try to save the world *Normal FF Style, No Doubt* And half way through, when the two siblings can finally get the mark, they meet up to go kill this thing. That's the first half. The second half shows a lot of emotion between the characters. And in the end, they realise that the only way to kill it is to sacrifice. And in the end, with everyone all crying, your partner *Depending if you picked boy or girl* Kills their self in order to beat it. The other characters run over to you, and start sympathizing, and then miraculously, you hear a speech come from this mysterious voice, and it talks about life and death, and equivalent exchange. Then out of nowhere, the sprite appears, and tells them that she will sacrifice herself in order to save your sibling. In order to repay the debt for saving her life. It shows a long movie with her opening this large door, and going through, then the soul of your sibling going back into their body. Everyone is happy, the end. You can then go back and travel to the places you've been, do side quests and all that. After beating this game, you can enter a second story mode as the other two characters, playing through their first half of the game.

Characters Names: Main Character: Whatever You Name Them
Side Character: Whatever You Name Them
Other Characters: Girl: Shikotsu
Boy: Vathe
Second Story: Main Character: Whatever You Name Them
Side Character: Whatever You Name Them
Other Characters: Boy: Isely
Girl: Elis  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash