[PRP]Extreeeme Training BEGIN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm
They were, quite literally, in the middle of nowhere. On the pretence of taking Noelani out to the shops, Hunter had taken a different turn and driven them both off into the rugged countryside, ignoring complaints no matter how violent and, in essence, kidnapping the girl he’d just gotten back from being kidnapped. He wasn’t entirely sure of the way back home, but that hardly mattered. Noelani was out here with nowhere to go and he was going to get what he wanted.

And what did he want? His Noe back. Because the Noe they’d gotten back from that stupid world full of bounty hunters was scared and cautious, not like the loud, rash girl he was used to know. This would be his chance to snap her out of her little funk and get her back to normal without any interference from coddling boyfriends or stupid brothers. Hunter was dealing with it the only way he knew how and that was with force. At least his heart was in the right place.

“Alright, we’re here. You can stop sulking and get out of the car.” He slipped the keys into his pocket and got out himself, moving around to the back and opening the trunk. Out came camping gear, which he dumped unceremoniously on the ground, and the training gear, which he handled with much greater care.

“We’re going on an extreme training session. So get ready.” No running off into other worlds this time, just some good old fashioned hard work in the wild. And after he was done with her, there was no way she’d ever be taken off guard again.

Ooc: This is such a craptastic post. XD I thought about having him crawl through her window and ‘kidnap’ her, but I figured she’d probably try and kill him and certainly never forgive him. As it is she may forgive him in ten years or so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 am
Being in a funk was putting it lightly. Ever since her rescue she couldn't seem to face the world like before. Every little noise, every rustle of wind, chirping of birds or car doors being slammed had her on edge. Even when the doorbell had rang announcing a visitor she peeked out ever so cautiously glad that it was Hunter and not some deranged maniac from another world.

Though now that she'd been carted off to the middle of nowhere she wasn't so sure she should trust he raccoon anymore either. Even when he ignored her moaning and wailing he continued onward. Until they ended up here... where ever here is.

She didn't get out the car. In fact she locked it back up and glared at the raccoon for all she was worth. There was no way so soon after return that she'd be up to camping let alone training. "I want to go back!" She announced and with that much slumped in her seat, folded her arms and continued to glare daggers (if looks could kill).

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm
Hunter moved around to Noe’s side of the car and peered through the window at her grumpy face. Ah, so she was going to be defiant. It wasn’t unexpected; though he hoped that after a while she’d loosen up and get into the spirit of random in the middle of nowhere training.

“There’s no way back now. You’re stuck out here.” He took the key out of his pocket, unlocked the door and swung it open; leaning against it to make sure she couldn’t try tugging it closed again.

“You’ve been sulking in your house for too long; time to snap out of it. Now move your butt.” With that he reached it in to attempt dragging her out by her arms, expecting it would be one hell of a struggle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm
But instead of a struggle he got tears? Yep, the once proud kuppy had been reduced to a mere girl. She hadn't wanted to do much but stay up under Seth and wherever he went she was sure to follow. Maybe it was an unconcious decision to stay near someone she trusted or perhaps she just wasn't ready to let go just yet. Whatever the case she didn't like being grabbed and instead of pulling out paralyzing needles she curled up into a ball and threw a fit unlike any before. "Let me go let me go!" She wailed flailing her arms wildly to get some kind of control over the situation. "I don't want to train! I don't want to do anything I just want to go home!"  

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:12 pm
Hunter stopped trying to get her out of the car and simply stared at the once confident, fierce girl. A far more effective technique then punching him in the gut; her reaction stunned him and rekindled the hatred for those who had taken her. At least he’d gotten some revenge in that regard; a number of them had fallen in the path of arrows.

A flailing hand smacked him in the cheek and Hunter grabbed it, shutting down any sympathy or regret for having dragged her out here. No, he was going to fix her. “Stop it.” He demanded harshly. “Stop acting like a child. You’re the fool who allowed yourself to get captured; now you get over it and become stronger. You’re not going home tonight, or tomorrow, only when I decide.”

He got as good a hold as he could and simply pulled, intent on ripping her out of that damn car whether she liked it or not. Tough love. Even if she hated him after this it would be fine; because when she decided to fight back and throw a needle at his head, at least it meant she’d stopped hiding.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Struggling didn't seem to get him to back down and tears weren't helping either. Some part of her mind didn't like the idea of crying either but she wasn't prone to backing down either and if putting on an effective tantrum would work she was bound to continue. But... this wasn't working and it was giving her a massive headache having to deal with this head strong raccoon. In some cases all her anger for what had happened was in part his fault. No not his fault but his demi-god father who had fled.

Maybe if she hadn't met that demi-god she'd not have learned anything about this part of her life and could have remained safe with friends. Then again there was no telling. After a bit more struggling she did put up a fair amount of fussing pushing Hunter away. Slipping out of the car she slammed the door so hard the window cracked and shattered but the tears didn't stop as they continued streaming down her face. "I said STOP IT!"

"Why do you care so damn much? Usually crap like this isn't your business!" She huffed scrubbing at frustrated tears. "It doesn't matter anymore. I'm not going to pursue my career. I'm getting married and settling down..." That was her argument for the time being. If he couldn't understand then so be it she'd find her own way home. Though it seemed that usual spark was still there, just hiding behind a scared girl.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 pm
When it looked like she was actually going to get out of the car without any more difficulty, Hunter took a step back. He watched her, his whole body tense and waiting for more trouble. There was going to be a bruise on his cheek where she'd managed to smack him during the struggle and she'd certainly done a good job of fighting back for someone who looked ready to curl up into a ball a cry. His ears flickered back as she shouted at him, the words fuelling his anger.

He moved in, turning his rage on the already cracked car. With a firm smack the side mirror went flying. “It IS my business. Of course it's my business. I don't care what your profession will be, whether you get married or have fifty kids, but you will stop sulking! You will stop being a victim. I'm sick of coming over and watching you scurry around afraid somebody will pop out of the shadows to steal you away. I... ”

The rage suddenly seemed to leave him, coming out in a long sigh. “I miss you. I fought hard to get you back and you're not the way you're supposed to be.” He waved his hand around to indicate the wilderness around them. “This... is going to make you better. It's for your own good.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 pm
Somehow she managed to laugh but there was no merriment in it. To the contrary it sounded morbid and so wrong. "Did you think that was it? Just whisk away to another world to save me and return me home happy and clear?" The laugh was lost on her and perhaps her current companion but she couldn't help it.

Looking around she flopped down on the nearest bolder just staring out at the wilderness. "You don't get it. I can't be fixed..." She was certain he wouldn't understand, he was never good at that sort of thing. Standing again she closed the distance and rested her head on his chest. "I'm sorry if I worried you but I'm not that Noe you cared for anymore. I can't go back to that strong confident person." Somehow she managed a soft chuckle.

"I never told anyone why I was so hell bent on being strong. It's silly really but maybe somewhere in the back of my mind he'd come back for me." She looked up and smiled warmly. "I wanted so bad to go with him to his world. He said it was dangerous so if I made myself stronger, just maybe he'd come back and get me..." Again she laughed but no cheerfulness was in it. "Instead he left you. There's no reason for me to train anymore and I have Seth now so it's okay. I don't mind. Maybe it's time I put my knives and needles away."

Maybe...?

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 pm
Hunter scowled at her. Yes, he's thought it would be that simple. He had never imagined that after getting her back everything wouldn't be just the way it was before. His red gaze flickered away from her face as if it pained him just to look at her and instead he studied the sky, watching a fluffy cloud as she talked.

When Noe moved over to rest her head against his chest he sighed, curling a strong arm around her back and holding her steady against him. He had been made to protect her and yet he continued to fail. “You can be fixed.” He looked down at her head. “You're letting yourself be beaten by this and that's what I'm trying to stop. I will not allow you to be defeated by your own fears.”

The raccoon gave a lopsided smile back; though anger at his creator coursed through his veins. “He...” Damn Dyre. “... loved you once, but he was too weak to keep you by his side.” Hunter growled softly under his breath. A curse for both of them. He too seemed incapable of managing the odd thing that was love. “You made yourself strong Noe and even if you have no reason to use it, you can't throw aside your past and everything you put in.” Hunter shook his head in frustration, trying to find the words that would work.

“You must fight because I need it as well. I need the strong girl that I grew up to. Give me a chance Noe; come with me into the mountains. I won't let anything harm you.” Nature, the trees, the gentle wind... they all managed to calm his anger. Maybe it could soothe her soul? “After that you can put the knives away; but you can still be strong. You must know I will always protect you. I will always come for you. So don't be afraid.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm
He seemed so sincere about it, maybe it wouldn't hurt to get away from the city for a while. Get back to herself where nothing but the wild could answer. Broken or not she did need a change of scenery. "I just wish you didn't drag me out here without telling Seth. He'll worry." She was almost certain the raccoon didn't care one way or another but Noelani didn't want to worry anyone when she was gone for long periods at a time. Oh well there was nothing much she could do about it at this point. "I'll go with you on one condition." With a cheerful though solemn smile she reached up to kiss his cheek. "You have to share with me all that you do here when you're gone for so long. I've always wondered where you went and what made you look so calm and... uh... well you always looked at peace when you came back from long trips. So show me everything okay! You promised to fix me, remember?"  

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm
Hunter shrugged at the mention of Seth. He knew they were going out 'shopping'. So he'd just have to deal with it lasting a week or so. Surely he must know by now that Hunter wasn't likely to let anything happen to Noe. “This was the only way to get you here and I doubt the cheetah would agree to my methods... as wonderful as they are.” He ruffled her hair affectionately. “I can do that.” He grinned. “The mountains are beautiful.” They had quite a trek to go before they reached his usual area, so they'd better get started soon. But once they were there.. “Come on.” Hunter looked quite pleased now that she'd accepted his idea and he'd let his own frustration out a little. The raccoon let her go and moved back around the car to where he'd left all the gear; managing to sling most of it onto his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:09 am
Noelani watched him gather the material a small smile on her face. "Did you need any help?" She asked coming over to grab her bag. There wasn't much in it and since she had been tricked into thinking they were shopping money would be of no use here. At least she could take her pocket mirror with her and some gum otherwise nothing else was really needed. "Uh.. sorry 'bout the window. The car should be okay while we're away right?"  

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Hunter prodded a bad towards her with his foot. “Here take that one.” He readjusted his own load. “We will trek into the wilder areas and make a base camp.” Normally he brought even less with him, but he’d figured Noelani would throw a fit without out at least some home comforts. He shrugged when she mentioned the car. “Not important. If it isn’t okay; I’ll just get a new one... and I suppose we’ll walk halfway home.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:31 pm
She gathered what he had left, offering her help and in some ways keeping herself busy. Being out in the open was always refreshing but somehow this time around it was proving to be a bit harder then normal to enjoy. But rather then dwell on past events she tried her best to allow Hunter to do as he promised. If he was hell bent on healing her or providing comfort she wasn't about to stop him now, not after making up her mind. And besides her curiosity to know him better had suddenly gotten the best of her.

Giving the beat up old car a glance she shrugged and followed him into the woodlands. "So do you have a regular camping ground or do you switch it up each time you come out here?" If he didn't like questions he shouldn't have brought her along otherwise she was going to be rather inquisitive in just about all they do. Training would come but for now she wanted to understand the man behind the mask.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items