Submit

pokemonfan13
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:40 pm
Most of the current adders seem to have vanished. Therefore we need some new ones.

You need to be able to take around 30 minutes on your chosen day(s) to add the eggs accumulated since the last adding.

We need at least one new adder per day of the week, with the possibility of doubling up in case one is too busy.

1. How much time are you able to spend on a daily basis updating the Sanctuary?
2. Is there anything that will lower your time mentioned in #1 (such as school starting again for example) and how much will it lower the time you can spend updating the Sanctuary?
3. Do you have any previous experience as a mod or an admin? If so, briefly describe the places, such as if you had any specific job there, how many members there were, etc.
4. Are you currently a mod or an admin at another site?
5. Why do you want to be a mod?
6. What is your account name on both the DragCave site and its forums? Also, give a link to your scroll.
7. (optional) Say anything else here that you think might help you get the position.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:52 pm
If I never knew you,
I'd be safe, but half as real.
Never knowing I could feel
A love so strong and true...

♪ ♫ ♪

Day(s): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays...Or any other day~ (Depending on if my family decides to take trips to the mountains or not xD)
Reason: I'd love to be a part of this guild and help dragon eggs hatch. I personally have no luck in successfully hatching me own, so helping others' to hatch would make me happy <3

(Make sure to tell me exactly what I need to do if chosen. I'll need help recognizing the dragon eggs to match to breeds ;3)

I'm so grateful to you.
I'd have lived my whole life through,
Lost forever...
If I never knew you...

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

pokemonfan13
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:55 pm
Rhea Hyuga
If I never knew you,
I'd be safe, but half as real.
Never knowing I could feel
A love so strong and true...

♪ ♫ ♪

Day(s): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays...Or any other day~ (Depending on if my family decides to take trips to the mountains or not xD)
Reason: I'd love to be a part of this guild and help dragon eggs hatch. I personally have no luck in successfully hatching me own, so helping others' to hatch would make me happy <3

(Make sure to tell me exactly what I need to do if chosen. I'll need help recognizing the dragon eggs to match to breeds ;3)

I'm so grateful to you.
I'd have lived my whole life through,
Lost forever...
If I never knew you...

What you could do for egg recognition is look at one of the "guides" floating around on the internet that identifies the eggs for the different dragons. You can then remind yourself of the ones you have trouble with.

And if you have trouble getting your eggs to adulthood I'd suggest using a fansite like this one: http://dragonnery.info/index.php?add=
I use it to get most of the views my eggs need, as the sanctuary currently does not have enough users to bring eggs to adulthood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and for more dragons to see go to :

http://dragcave.net/user/TheEvilHide

please click  

WhiteWave972395

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

A Wretched Bloody Soul

Invisible Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 am

Basically, any time before 6 pm on any day, because few friends are on before then and I'm on Gaia almost constantly from the time I wake up. ((has no life))

2. Is there anything that will lower your time mentioned in #1 (such as school starting again for example) and how much will it lower the time you can spend updating the Sanctuary?

Um... Online schooling. I'm not sure when exactly I'm going to join the program or when it starts up again, but once I do, I'll let you know, and I'm sure it will lower my time drastically.
Edit: Getting a job. Again, I'll let you know.

3. Do you have any previous experience as a mod or an admin? If so, briefly describe the places, such as if you had any specific job there, how many members there were, etc.

I, um... I have absolutely no experience with either, so I'm probably not the best choice for this... >////<
But I ask when I have questions and I tend to learn quickly when I'm interested in what I'm being taught, so you never know.

Because I love learning new things that not everyone can do, especially on the computer... other than that, I'm afraid I can't give much more of a reason than it really appeals to me, catches my interest.

6. What is your account name on both the DragCave site and its forums? Also, give a link to your scroll.

On Dragcave, I am Zynereau, though I've not bothered setting up a forum account yet. >////<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:13 am
As much time as necessary, really. I don't have a whole lot to do during the day. And I'm here pretty much every day of the week.
Nope, not at all.
Not really, no. EDIT: Well, I am a system admin for my job, but...does that count?
Nope.
To help out, if I can.
My account name is Tarinna. link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tarinna
7. (optional) Say anything else here that you think might help you get the position.
I'll do my best, if you decide to pick me.  

Nysamu

Bashful Exhibitionist

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

w0lfy

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:40 pm
As much as needed.

School doesn't start until the second week of August, so that's not a problem until then. I get on normally every day after school. As of current, I'm stuck at home so I'm always on the internet (aka Gaia and DragCave).

No.

No.

I am a loyal member to all the guilds I'm in, and want to be a part of it. I like to try to be a mod to help guide users to where the need to be and help things stay organized. (VERY O.C.D.)

w0lfy for both, even though I don't frequent the forum.

7. Say anything else here that you think might help you get the position.
A devoted member of the guild, I try to post every day I'm on Gaia. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm normally online from 6 PM til 1 AM, sometimes different. I tend to lurk around forums, and I'd notice whenever there's a new post.

Classes start for me next month, on the 8th [I think]. It will only change one day a week [the only day I have a night class], and make me not able to update on that day.

I help run another site [Yurrachi], and am a pixelist there. There are over 100 members [we're kinda new], but I'm able to be active on there and help manage people. I love making threads that require a lot of interacting.

Yes~

Because, I hate it when a guild/site falls apart because the people who had been running it drop off the map. I'm in love with the Dragon Cave site and dragons, and wish to help others get their babies!

My name on the site is Neak-Temhota, but I'm not active on the forums ><

This might not help me get the position, but I am also suggesting that we make a forum for "ER" eggs and hatchlings. I have a list of sites that are places where you can put your eggs up to get many views fast. We could have a forum that has all of those links, and someone [[I could do it <3]] would put in the codes to let the hatchling/egg get views. I've already been stalking the egg sanctuary here, putting in the codes of dragons with less than 4 days left. I keep with them until they either hatch or grow up <3  

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:33 pm

3-4 hours

My school schedule does change in the spring, but I will still have that amount of time available

I run my own guild (ancient Echoes) and have run a few charities on Gaia. My jobs were processing applications and making sure donations got sent out and that members were active in my guild

Yes, but I haven;t used those forums in ages. I may create a new one for my blog.

I'm bored and it would give me something else to do on Gaia

Drag cave scroll: Wyndy Wytch that's my scroll

Both sites my name is Wyndy Wytch

I have a thread on Gaia dedicated to eggspam located here

I was also thinking of sorting through the other adoptables and creating a specific thread for each adoptable in the egg spam forum  
The DragCave Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games