Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image
I`m like a spider, you are my fly.

"No, you wouldn't. Animals can tell and they get extra whiny. And then you'd spend all day and night giving chin rubs because you're a big softie." Ferasillon said, ruffling Patrick's hair. "I'm yours to command at the moment- well, within reasonable limits anyhow. Though if I might make a suggestion, I'd rather like a proper lover's stroll sometimes. You know, the kind where there's less plotting and more cuddles."

I`ll trap you in a web of delicate white lies.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:21 pm
theasama

Sorry for being a slow-butts.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:12 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

"I suppose extra whiny wouldn't be any fun, but I'd think I'd covered the chin rubs and belly rubs. Then again, if they think they can get you to spend all day doing it, they'll demand it." He smiled at the hair ruffling, then grinned at the next comment.
Lowering his voice he leant close as they walked. "Do you have something to tell me, Master Taran? I know you can't talk to animals, but can you read minds?" He stopped and pecked Taranieth's lips, aware that 'Siofra' was a gentle lady in the eyes of anyone who would see them. "'Cause I think you read mine about this stroll needing more cuddles."

...I have several reservations. I refuse to use toys that will make you think of another person: only room for two in our bed at such times. You and Me.

((That's fine, but you got Taranieth's name wrong... *points to 'Ferasillon'* Should I be reading that rp for funsies? smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

"No mind-reading. But hopefully I'm getting to know you a little better." Taranieth said, raising a hand to brush a lock of silvery hair from Patrick's forehead. "And it's not hard to tell when you want cuddles. Mostly because you always want them. Same as me."

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick smiled. "You are: I always love cuddles. I would start now, but some of the neighbours are out and they love to gossip. They'll turn that small kiss into groping in less than five minutes of talking." He shrugged. "Not that it matters since we're heading home soon..."

...I have several reservations. I refuse to use toys that will make you think of another person: only room for two in our bed at such times. You and Me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image

Taranieth chuckled. "And rumours about the strange girl that the normally-single Patrick Smith brought home aren't already running the length of the village." he said, a bit sardonically. "Though I suppose if we could at least avoid being put into song, it might be best to do so. The less publicity, the better."

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:19 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

"I don't think they'd want it in a song - not a real version, anyway. The song would question why they failed all these years when it took the 'strange woman' a month or less to catch me." he shrugged and leant in to whisper. "But as long as I can sleep beside you, I'm fine with it..."

Patrick smiled, pulling away to walk beside Taranieth again but reaching back for his hand. "Where were we supposed to be going? I've forgotten because someone distracted me..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:14 am
User Image

"Back to your house." Taranieth said. "But first, find me a log. Pine is best, and make it about the size of your sister. I need to make a changeling to replace her."

(I'm working on the assumption that fin is currently taking care of Emma.)

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick nodded, kissed Taran's hand and left his side to look in amongst the trees for logs that had fallen naturally - or at least not by his own hand. He hadn't noticed the women that were waiting to take 'Siofra' away for a mixture of 'congratulations' and interrogation.

((I think she was with/at the Doctor's with Taran's sister?
I can edit this post if you want but thought it could be interesting...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

The elf was expecting the women even less than Patrick, and was taken by surprise when they swarmed him, demanding some time to chat and practically dragging him away.

"Patrick is..." he attempted, but was interrupted.

"If Patty is out carving he'll be away for a while."

He was about to respond when he came upon the realization that it wasn't only the obvious reason for Patrick to go alone into the woods it was also the only acceptable one. He couldn't very well explain that Patrick was looking for a log so that he could magic it to look like Emma. So he shut up.

Apparently, this was not the right thing to do. He was immediately urged to answer a multitude of questions, all of which were variations on 'so, what did you use to seduce him?'. Patrick had apparently been marked as uninterested in anyone. Apart from that, there were questions about his family.

He had to think before answering, as the more questions he answered the more carefully plotted his next half-truthes had to be. He settled for saying, vaguely, that they'd 'just fit together'. He cursed himself for not putting together more credible details, but hoped that Patrick would fill those in.

((Fin is his cousin, but yeah. I think she was there when they left, along with Patrick's friend.))

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

One girl stepped out from the rest of them, arms folded and eyes gleaming with malice. "I'm guessing by now you know Our Patrick better than any of us, right? So what's your opinion: does he, or did he ever, love Adrian? See, we were all thinking he'd left because of a broken heart." She shrugged, watching Taran closely. "But if he did, then that would make you and your 'engagement' a sham, wouldn't it?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

One girl stepped out from the rest of them, arms folded and eyes gleaming with malice. "I'm guessing by now you know Our Patrick better than any of us, right? So what's your opinion: does he, or did he ever, love Adrian? See, we were all thinking he'd left because of a broken heart." She shrugged, watching Taran closely. "But if he did, then that would make you and your 'engagement' a sham, wouldn't it?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image

The girl really irked him, but Taranieth only smiled. "Perhaps he's not attracted to you girls, but I know for a fact he is to me." he said cooly. "I'm actually quite confident in my relationship. Patrick loves me."

He shrugged a little. "Besides, I don't see what it's got to do with you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

The girl bristled, moving in close. But before she could speak and out herself as a jealous, nasty piece of work, she spotted Patrick coming around the corner. Her expression became sunny, welcoming.... until Patrick completely bypassed her - and everyone else - to take 'Siofra's arm.

Patrick saw the other girls in his peripheral vision, but his eyes locked on Taranieth and stayed there as he moved in. Once he had a hold of Taran's hand, he smiled at him.
"Emma was asking for you - can you come now, or are you busy?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

He couldn't resist. He grabbed Patrick and kissed him. "I think we're done here." 'Siofra' said with a bit of a superior smirk as he left the girls, arm looped with Patrick's.

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff