Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm
Like delicate lace, so the threads intertwine oh gossamer web, of wond'rous design.
User Image
Such beauty and grace, wild nature produces.... Ughh, look at that spider suck out that bug's juices.

Taranieth smiled. "Excellent. You are a brave one. I can help. There is a price, however." he said. He leaned over the boy, towering.

"If I succeed. If I can keep your friend safe and sound. If I can save him from disgrace, without any harm done to anyone... the price is one existence. You will spend the rest of yours with me." he said gravely. The words were clear. He made it obvious he was confident that he could do the seemingly impossible. "I will need your help. And I will need your word. In a week you will have to disappear from your village and no one will ever see you again. You may see them occasionally, from afar. I will not deny you that. You will tell no one where you are truly going. You have told me you would lie for your friend, and you will do so. I care not how you act, but make sure your disappearance is not too shocking. You will tell no one of my existence. You will keep to the absolute secrecy. You will not tell your friend or any other you had a hand in his fortune, you will not allow them to guess it. No letters, no giveaways. If they suspect, it will fail. I can not help you if any person in your village is able to work out how I did so. When the child comes, you will help me take care of it. You will obey whatever further order I give you until you are no longer living in the village. When you come to live with me you will not attempt to run away from me. In return I can guarantee you no one you know will come to harm. Can you agree to those terms?"

He needed to exact the promise before he could show his true nature. Before he could shuck off the disguise and give the boy what he clearly, desperately, needed.

He waited, insides churning in anticipation.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 pm
For although mine heart is by sorrow bound...
User Image
... deep within it's depths might true love still be found.

Patrick listened, then slowly perched on his heels as he allowed everything to sink in.
His first thought was: No-one will miss me.
Adrian will be free to marry Gabby
- here his lip curled automatically - so he shall not be given the time to wonder whither I went.
Hmmm. Care for a child that resembles Adrian - will I be able to stomach that? I was resolved to be the uncle to any of his children, so I suppose that pain will be bearable...

He felt numb as he considered every clause of this agreement carefully. The thought occurred that if he were to announce a journey then his disappearance would not be abrupt, and it would allow him to leave letters so long as he concealed any hints as to the true destination.

His eyes raised to Taranieth abruptly as he stood again. "Sir, I have a couple of questions. The one of most importance to me is: why would you wish to spend an entire lifetime with me?
The second concerns letters. If I give them to you so that you can approve them first, then might I leave them? A couple shall no doubt be wordy revenge I daresay..."
His eyes glinted at the thought of telling his mother exactly what he thought of her, of providing an image of him seeking out many men in his life as opposed to women as he traveled.

Then the spark left his eyes and he stared into the stranger's again, repeating his first question: "Why would you be prepared to offer this to a complete stranger such as myself?" he whispered, genuinely confused.

User Image

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:25 am
I`m like a spider, you are my fly.
User Image
I`ll trap you in a web of delicate white lies.

It sounded as though the boy accepted, but he needed it to be definite.

As to the question, though he felt the boy deserved an explanation, he wasn`t exactly sure if he had one himself. Ànd he couldn`t very well tell him he was head over heels in love lust. It just wasn`t something you said.

"You must also agree without too much knowledge. Until I am sure we have a deal I will not tell you any more than this- I promise you you will not be hurt." he said, slowly. "However, as to letters... yes, so long as I may check their contents I have no issue in sending some for you."

His eyes seemed to bore into the other as he repeated. "Will you agree to the terms I stated?"

He was tempted to just steal him away right then and there, for his adorable modesty. He stopped himself. A week. That is not too much, in my existence. And then I can have him forever.

He very much liked the prospect of forever.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:26 am
For although mine heart is by sorrow bound...

User Image

...deep within it's depths might true love still be found.

Patrick knew that he had no true choice: he wanted to save Adrian, and if this strange gentleman could somehow make that happen, then he would agree to anything.

He sighed and bowed his head, nodding. "I accept them, for though you did not answer my question as to why you would want me, I have nowhere else to turn."
He lifted his head, his eyes hard as he looked into Taraneith's eyes. "And Adrian must be spared, despite his being rather stupid..."

He automatically held out his hand for the gent to shake, as that was ordinarily how one sealed a bargain. A small smile lifted the corners of his mouth. "Though after we shake, I still expect to be told what you want me for - manual labour, perhaps?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:40 am
User Image

He had accepted! The faerie was delighted, though not very surprised.

Taranieth chuckled softly at the comment about manual labour, and took the hand and kissed it. "My dear, if I wished to have someone do manual labour for me you would not be myfirst choice, despite your charms. I can now tell you the rest. But perhaps... it will be better to show you." he said, and at the last words, he stepped back, and he stripped away the glamourshe had placed upon himself. His eyes closed, and then opened, becoming almost blinding in their light. His ears returned to their usual shape, his hair returned to its usual length and his gentleman`s attire was switched for a long, green robe with a black vine pattern.

As his eyes returned to their usual level of glow he tipped his head to the side and smiled. It looked slightly menacing. One would not be surprised if fangs sprouted from his mouth, confronted with that look. "I have been very rude not ot indroduce myself myself before. Allow me to do so now. I am Taranieth Psylocybe. I am a faerie. Don`t be afraid. Faeries do not lie. And I have already said I was not going to hurt you."

He leaned over him, placing his hands on the tree trunk, blocking escape. "After all, why should I damage my own property?" he said, laughing. "I will save your friend. I will ensure his child is taken care of. I will keep the mother from disgrace. The price is one existence, for three lives. Oh, yes, and of course you will have to tell me which one she is."

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:57 pm
The slave shall still have a will...
User Image
Patrick's heart sped up, and yet he remained outwardly calm as he scanned his way from the top of Taraneith's head to the twigs at his feet.
Slowly, he took back his hand, slightly shivering at the way it had felt to be kissed - a virgin has no notion of what reaction such things will cause.
Then, once the Faerie had stopped speaking, he stepped back and circled his 'owner', taking in everything about him before nodding and standing in front of him once more.

When he was captured, he offered a smile. "Of course I shall be required to indicate who she is." He tilted his head. "Unless you happen to be psychic also? I do not know how these powers work..."

There is no point in being afraid, and though I cannot control that speeding thing in my chest, I will not act like a terrified mouse... He thought to himself, not noticing that he had not yet introduced himself at all.

As a thought occurred to him, he gave a small smirk and folded his arms across his chest. "I have three more questions, and I believe they are the most pressing concerns for the moment.
Am I permitted to ask them?"

... despite the chains now encasing his person.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:03 am
User Image

Taranieth found the examination of his body fairly entertaining, but allowed it to happen without comment.

"You may ask questions. I may choose not to answer. As to reading minds, I can not do so, though some faeries may. We have our specialties." he said, almost politely.

He sat down and pulled the other next to him when he realized he had no intention of fleeing, though he kept a posessive hand on the other`s small shoulder.

He wondered what the three things were. One would expect him to ask about how I will make my side of the promise happen... but as to the other two... What I plan to do with him? I had thought it was fairly clear. Has he picked up on the word existence? he wondered.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:37 am

User Image

Patrick accepted the hand on his shoulder, though he only sat once sure he was not about to crush some poor creature. He wondered what kinds of powers the other Fae might have, and shivered slightly, shaking his head.

Then he realised that he had been given permission to ask his questions, and his smile returned. "First, what am I to address you as? My Lord? Master? Mine Owner? Sir? I suppose any would be appropriate, considering I am property, but 'Owner' would require some getting used to, and using your name would likely be too presumptuous of me..."

He took a deep breath, resolving to get through the first two mundane questions before asking the one that really matterd - hopefully he would not be punished for asking it.

Patrick cleared his throat. "Second, I do not quite understand what my duties are to be? I would prefer it if you could be candid with me, though I shall accept them to the best of my ability since I agreed to the bargain."

He paused, and then raised his head to look directly into Taraneith's eyes, determined not to flinch no matter what the reaction was: he had to ask the final question, even if he lost his nerve and could not carry out that which he was about to suggest he might do.

"What would be your reaction to my attempting - possibly succeeding - to seduce anyone but yourself?" He quickly added, "Of course, I am referring only to the week before I leave with you: after that I would not think of it..."

He waited, watching the other man closely and knowing that it was likely he would get the reaction to the last enquiry before the other two were even heard.

I may have decided to bow to your whims...

User Image

... but that does not mean I will not require some taming.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image

Taranieth laughed at the first, frowned at te second... and at the third, he had a very hard time bottling his temper.

"Perhaps I ought to answer your questions in order, as I am unlikely to give a proper reply to the third without some time to compose myself."
he said, after a deep breath. "As to what you ought to call me... Master Taranieth seems appropriate. You may add adjectives to that, if you wish." he would get quite the kick out of being called Glorious Master Taranieth by the young man, and the idea cheered him considerably from the effects of the last question. He continued. "Your duties are not quite set down. The major one is dealing with my whims. And you will of course have to tend the child."

This was the hard bit. "As to your... flirting. I can not bind you until you are mine, a week from now. I am not low enough to order you not to. But I would not consider it wise to start a relationship just as you are leaving in a week. I would prefer if you refrained from any kind of... little adventures for the week."

That put a thought into his head. He sat silent for a moment wondering how to phrase it, but finally decided. "I have a question in return. I plead you to answer truthfully." he took a deep breath. "Do you have a prior attachment of some kind? I thought you seemed to very much like your friend - pardon the assumption if it is incorrect- and you seem to know a lot about his nightly activities. What have yours been?"

His voice came out sounding painfully forced from his mouth. He watched the other's face, trying to figure out what the answer would be, and whether it would be remotely close to the truth. Humans lied all too often.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:43 pm

User Image
Patrick listened quietly, raising an eyebrow at the thought of adding adjectives to 'Master Taraneith' - if his duties were to be based upon sexual activities, then he did not doubt that Taraneith would not at all care for his adjectives, at least not the first few times.

He tilted his head, sliding into his own world - his 'Master' had finished speaking, so he didn't have to hold his breath or listen hard - as he wondered whether it would hurt more for him than for a female. His arms folded across his chest as he continued to stare at nothing, mind whirling even as he winced.
Though he did not like women and had never been with one, he had been curious enough to trail Adrian a couple of times - at first, it was a purely innocent adventure: see where Adrian disappears to all the time. Later it fueled a couple of his fantasies...
However, his fantasies had never included the reality of that first time, and he knew from the sounds of the virgin women that it was painful...

Slowly Patrick blinked and stared at Taraneith, speculating about how wise it would be to reveal all, even if he would find out sooner or later.
With a sigh, he sat up straight and faced his owner dead on once more.

"I shall do my best to remember to call you 'Master Taraneith', though your name is a little hard for me to say, and I apologise in advance if I call you 'sir': hopefully you won't be offended."
He took a very deep, calming breath, eyes still fixed on Taraneith's face.
"I do not know exactly what you mean by 'whims', but since I have a week before that begins I shall leave that question for now. I have no idea how I shall be when it comes to caring for a child: I shall do my best, especially if I am to be a 'single parent'."

Patrick bit his lip a little as a grin began to take over his face: him, having a relationship?! How absurd! "I did not mean a relationship. It would be unfair to them, would it not?"

The young man had finished his calculations and decided that he might as well tell the truth: if the Faery beside him were to hang around the village and these woods, then he would soon realise it anyway.
"I might as well answer truthfully: if you remain close by me for the following week, then you'll notice it anyway, not to mention what you may discover if my duties do include sex..."

He felt nervous, but kept his back ram-rod straight, eyes direct. "I am rather pathetic really. I have not confessed to him, not made any moves, and he has eyes only for women. Occasionally I have followed him, either to find out where he goes so often - morbid/sadistic curiosity? - or to give me useless fantasies." He shrugged.
"The 'young ladies' have tried flirting, but I brush them off."

He frowned as a worry came to him. "Please, please tell me we'll go to the woods often? Or that you have a large stack of dead wood that I can have?"
If he did not have any wood, any trees to climb, then he would definitely go mad!

User Image

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:46 am
User Image

Taranieth suddenly realized the other meant the no-love-involved kind of seduction. He nearly chuckled. That was nothing to get jealous over. He had had his fair share of romps in the woods after a ceremony.

And the more the other spoke the less worried he became. It seemed clear he was telling him the truth, and the only prior attachment was completely one-sided.

And when came the question about the woods, he laughed out loud. "You ask a wood fae whether you can spend time in the forest under his care? I assure you you would have done better to ask whether you might have any time to spend outside of it!" he explained, once his hysterics had subsided. "As to dead wood... I'm not quite sure I have very much, but you may find some in the forest, trees fall every other day. Keegan will help you carry them home, if he decides he likes you enough, and you ask politely. Might I ask what you plan to do with such a thing?"

As to the question of whether his duties would involve sex... he would have o xplain that to him eventually. He supposed now was a good time. "As to the question of sex. Fae can not have sex unless both parties are completely willing. It's just wrong. So... though I may be very tempted, unless you accept me, I will not force you into any such thing, ever."

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm
Although secrets and mystery surround me...
User Image

... please respect my words and trust them.

Patrick idly wondered who Keegan was, but decided that it was not an important question to ask. He held out a hand, smiling a little strangely as several thoughts occurred to him in a rush.

"I'm Patrick Raphael Smith, and despite the surname I have better skills with wood than with metals. Father was most disappointed, but I don't mind: I have an ability with wood - and a very limited knowledge of poison..."

A small smile hovered around the edges of his lips as a memory came back to him, his head tilting slightly. "Maybe I won't be quite so terrible at looking after a child afterall..." he murmured, shaking his head to clear it and respond to the rest of Taraneith's speech.

He nodded slowly. "I am glad of that. Rape is not to be approved of in any race..."
A moment later he glanced at the sky and blinked. Then he turned his head to Taraneith. "If I have news, or think you will have some instructions, then I shall return here - perhaps we can hide letters in the tree or somewhere close by? - but for now I have to meet someone, if that's alright."

He coughed, trying to get his head around the notion as he spoke. "W-we do have 'forever' to discuss the rest of this, right?" He frowned. "Though my 'forever' probably lasts about thirty years, unless you have some kind of drug - I would like to hear about Fae's poisons and concoctions, if you don't mind telling me of them."

Soon he'll call me 'guard-dog' as well... Patrick mused, smiling softly again to himself.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

Taranieth's lip curled slightly at the mention that rape was not accepted in either society. "Yes, but however, the difference between my society and yours is that a fae does not do things that are 'frowned upon' no matter the temptation. It is not that we are not fond of lying. We are not capable of it. The words will not come past our lips, our hands will shake if we are writing. If you told me that you did not wish me to have sex with you I would be physically incapable of doing so. Humans... well the simple fact that the word exists proves that it happens. Not to mention, you do not consider it rape when a man marries a woman for her looks, despite her own objections, and takes her on the first night of their marriage. But for us... we can not force it even upon someone we have performed a tying ceremony with. It simply does not happen."

He sighed, and decided to answer the next question. "As to meeting me again... you will recognize me the moment I come into the village. All that I wish you to do is to introduce me to the woman who is pregnant... I shall take care of the rest." he said. "And forever... no, it isn't a potion. Simply put, a human who mated with a fae will not grow any older, or die of natural causes, unless a full month passes during which he is not in the same fae's embrace. Which means that your life may be short or long,depending on your choices, though whatever it is you will spend it with me. We do make certain substances. For example, there are some potions we make that will prevent aging, or cure maladies in humans, but they only work for about five years, and usually at a cost to the person, which varies depending the potion. There are more evil fae who use dark magic to create poisons, horrible things that will kill you, some quickly, others so slowly you will suffer years of pain. There are many types of magic, but as you have mentioned, we have at least thirty years to discuss, and you have another to meet. But before you go, you must give me permission to enter your place of residence, and tell me where it is."

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Although secrets and mystery surround me...
User Image

The young man nodded slowly. "Of course. I was not attempting to belittle the relief your words gave me: being taken without consent is an abomination - but in this village most get drunk and carried away. I spend a lot of time in these forests, and as such hear many things I do not want to, though I don't recall any sounds of true, horrified protest."

He shuddered and smiled grimly. "Remind me later to tell you why I would wish to hear of your poisons and other objects that may harm you, it is - possibly a little disturbing."

Patrick then rose to his feet. "I shall ask later about what, exactly, being in your 'embrace' means, and I have a small favour to ask: if you follow me now, could you do so as an animal, and not a man? I promise to indicate which house is mine by stopping at it and indicating.
I wish you to be able to hear whether or not the girl has made the village rise up in an uproar yet: they would shut up the moment I drew near, and I wouldn't know..."

... please respect my words and learn to trust them.

((I want Patrick to leave the woods, but before he gets to the village the pregnant girl - shall I rp her? Would you mind if I did that? We could keep her an open RPC even? - approaches him and pretends to be his lover.
It's just to give Taraneith a grain of doubt, and more reason to remain close to him...?
Good idea or bad? Also, please can I add an 'interest in poisons' to Patrick's likes? >.<; ))  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash