Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official +Anima Guild

Back to Guilds

Love the +Anima manga series? Then join the Official +Anima Fan Guild. 

Tags: +Anima, Cooro, Husky, Senri, Nana 

Reply Official +Anima Guild
Maybe they were right...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were they right?
  NOOOO!!!!
  YES
  Maybe...
View Results

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:31 pm
I think Cooro is too sweet to be a black angel....BUT! he could most likely be because it would be so fitting. He likes apples, so... in Death Note (which I don't like) there's that weird evil thing that eats apples. AND in greek mythology Eris the Goddess of Chaos and Discord has Golden Apples.

VincentiaVanPoe

Detpecca

Friendly Magician

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:06 am
Except... Cooro is not a Shinigami, nor from Death Note. And he's not a goddess. 3nodding

He also likes cheese. And who doesn't love cheese? Besides, y'know, those people who dislike cheese.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm
IF he is: Then he was starting his training and got kicked out for being to nice. He had to keep the black wings, forever shunned from both the white and black angel worlds. The one mercy the angels gave him was the ability to retract those wings. He later got a tattoo on his shoulder to make himself seem like a +anima and not a reject angel.

IF he's not: He ran away from home because his mom was obsessing about his mega-pretty-OMG-you've-got-to-see-this-come-here-commere! black wings! He likes apples because he was raised in a(n) orchard/farming town

OR MAYBE: He's a -anima the reverse of +anima. He used to be a crow(or other black-winged bird) and was forced to become partially human for survival. Maybe he got stuck in something that needed opposable thumbs.

AND: I love the Cooro pic at the top of this page. That's so awesome.  

Lai Kiirnodel

Invisible Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm
saru_roz_chan
IF he is: Then he was starting his training and got kicked out for being to nice. He had to keep the black wings, forever shunned from both the white and black angel worlds. The one mercy the angels gave him was the ability to retract those wings. He later got a tattoo on his shoulder to make himself seem like a +anima and not a reject angel.

IF he's not: He ran away from home because his mom was obsessing about his mega-pretty-OMG-you've-got-to-see-this-come-here-commere! black wings! He likes apples because he was raised in a(n) orchard/farming town

OR MAYBE: He's a -anima the reverse of +anima. He used to be a crow(or other black-winged bird) and was forced to become partially human for survival. Maybe he got stuck in something that needed opposable thumbs.

O.O

You just made me re-think the entire +Anima series.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm
(Grabs flour, pours it on cooros wings) hes not
bad! hes good! Lookie! LOL White wings.
but yeah, cooros nice! not evil! biggrin  

XXxIchigo_CooroxXX

-GracedWithPoetry-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:57 am
Nuuuuu! Not my Corro!
That better me apple juice!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Kaito Tachibana
saru_roz_chan

O.O

Good. Thinking is a good thing! I don't know if -anima is possible, but if +anima is, why not? And it took me a while too, because I had to think of arguments and details that could rip holes in the story. Does anyone have a theory that I may have missed?  

Lai Kiirnodel

Invisible Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

silentgrace7

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm
Kaito Tachibana
saru_roz_chan

O.O

I'd say o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:16 pm
saru_roz_chan
Kaito Tachibana
saru_roz_chan

O.O

Good. Thinking is a good thing! I don't know if -anima is possible, but if +anima is, why not? And it took me a while too, because I had to think of arguments and details that could rip holes in the story. Does anyone have a theory that I may have missed?

It could be like as it happened in Dragons keep. They wanted to have a baby so they went to a sorcerer. She had the momma drink the contents of a crow's egg. And poof! Comes out a winged baby =D
Being so ashamed, the parents gave the baby to the sorcerer, who teleported him to the chapel as shown in the beginning of the book.

Any questions?  

silentgrace7

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm
silentgrace7
saru_roz_chan
Kaito Tachibana
saru_roz_chan

O.O

It could be like as it happened in Dragons keep. They wanted to have a baby so they went to a sorcerer. She had the momma drink the contents of a crow's egg. And poof! Comes out a winged baby =D
Being so ashamed, the parents gave the baby to the sorcerer, who teleported him to the chapel as shown in the beginning of the book.

Any questions?

That is a very good possibility. I am not sure what Dragon's Keep is, but by what you said, that could be a very good possibility for Cooro's coming of birth.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm
Kaito Tachibana
silentgrace7
saru_roz_chan
Kaito Tachibana
saru_roz_chan

O.O

Any questions?

That is a very good possibility. I am not sure what Dragon's Keep is, but by what you said, that could be a very good possibility for Cooro's coming of birth.

Dragon's keep is a book. And woo, someone actually considered my idea a possibility XDDDDD  

silentgrace7

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lai Kiirnodel

Invisible Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 am
Aww. MAN! I just finished the last ever book of the series. Aww.... This means a) I can't read new storylines and b) I know how cooro came to be. pout.

SPOILER ALERT!!! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN OR LOOK AT THE SECOND HALF IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN!!!

Cooro was born when an expectant mother died and was fed, as was custom in this town, to the crows to ease her spirit into the afterlife. The child, newly freed looked at the birds and thought something like Ooh... pretty I want to fly too! copied the anima and started flying around. Cooro is also special because when his anima is stolen (!?!?!?), he got a new one without threatening his life. He just looked at the crows at a funeral in the town where he was born (convenient place to be when your flight-anima was stolen) and got a new one. Then Fly, the scientist dude, who stole Cooro's anima, lost it and it flew back to Cooro. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Okay, you can open your eyes now.
END SPOILER ALERT!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 pm
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN THEY DO THAT!?!?!
HE is so cute and KIND!!!  

Keikei Uchiha

5,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Official +Anima Guild