Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze-Boom

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:04 pm
In the manga Case closed does anybody know what number does the manga end. So far i read through 29 or 28 or 30  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:55 am
dude...as far as i know...there are hundreds of chapters  

addiction2anime

addiction2anime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:33 pm
dude...there's over 600 episodes and like 16 movies, and it's still going strong...so there's gotta be at least 400 chapters...probably more though  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:45 pm
We're on chapter 737, and right now it's still going no where in particular. If Gosho ever gets back to his plot, we might (There have been several loose ends tied up... right now we're in a Heiji arch... and if it looked like the Heiji/Kazuha relationship was reaching something I might buy it. As is... I really don't think so).

Hopefully, if past cases are any sign we might get back to plot next chapter (last time we had a case similar to this the org was introduced in) but given it's been over a year since we had any org interaction... I don't see the series coming to an end anytime soon.

I'm all for reading it completely- but if you want to work on catching up, without having to read every case- do a search for mischif.net (I think?) and Icka has some great guides on the Org, Heiji, KID, etc- or wiki it... it's a great way to find out which cases are need be reads (That's what I did initially, although when I started Conan it hadn't even been released in Manga form over here yet.... and trying to find chapters online was nearly impossible.)

Honestly that's why I read it far more than I keep up with the anime- I don't think I could get through the whole anime in a year ^^;;  

Fyliwion

yoruichi_maaka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm
well as far as i conserd that is over 700 ,and 500 chaptrs, and 17 moves and still going.so no i dont know^^  
Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games