Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get your game on

Back to Guilds

Yu-Gi-Oh and the real world 

Tags: Yugi 

Reply Get your game on
Sayer it - the bump thread and the say anything thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:51 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:33 am
Lately, I have been really into the World of Warcraft and getting more into Beyblade again.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:22 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:23 pm
Bump!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 pm
Bump! Who is excited about Christmas?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:55 am
Bump!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:12 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:41 pm
Bump!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:12 am
Bump!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:04 am
Spaceballs!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:12 am
In the withered Savannah, Terry and I as the Pokemon Enforcers are levels 53 and 54.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:23 am
bump!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:20 am
This expansion of warcraft coming up is really exciting. People talk about the good and the bad.

Like, it will be good that they are releasing some radical weapons and raising the level cap and having a new continent to battle on. But, the bad of it is that some of the changes made will affect everyone's toons and how they are played.

There is a chance that the hunter will not be the best class to play.

Oh, the memories....

At one time, Paladins were the best. Its how I got my Dranei leveled so quickly. Yeah, Cata had some awesome stuff released, but what a change since I had remembered it before then.

In the good old days all I played was alliance, of course not knowing about the PvE servers. Player vs environment aka PvE are for those who are not good at battling against other players and is perfect for those who are new to the game.

PvP is as it sounds, player vs player and back then there was no such thing as a safe area. Not like today. Today, PvP is tolerable, but still risky. See, once you are done with the beginning area no matter what race or class you play, you can always be targeted by someone who should know better.

I loved the story of Sword Art online because PvP was frowned upon though allowed and you could get in trouble for targeting new players.

Plus, all the games I usually play is by myself or in the Renaissance so its never against someone other than a computer based player. So, Player vs Environment was how I should have played.

I remember when stormwind was a complete city. It was majestic all right. The Barracks were a nice shortcut from Cathedral district to the harbor. Nowadays, its best to go around Cathedral district so not to risk getting stuck. And you'd be going across the bridge from Trade district, around cathedral where you'd see Dwarven district on your right. Then, you'd walk across a plank of sorts and up a small hill until you see a tree with a hidden staircase behind it. A lot of people choose the races that start on the other continent, on Kalimdor instead of those that start in stormwind.

So, that was another big change...since Cataclysm, there has been a major increase in dranei, night elves, and worgen and all because of that one broken section in the barracks of stormwind.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:08 pm
Bump! I am sick and tired of how people think I am a monster when it is they that are the worst of monsters. They are only proving that I should no longer be in this world!  
Get your game on

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff