Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 pm
The first thread that every guild should have. Introductions. So, without further adieu, introduce yourself.

I will start just to make it easier.

My name is empress dee and I am a woman that has two beings inside of me.

Strange? You bet! But, I think we all, at one point or another feel the same way whether we are willing to admit it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:57 pm
Just call me Blaze unless you know me, um to be honest i don't care much for Yugio but i did watch a couple of episodes before so its not like i'm completely in the dark. I am majoring in phsycology so i thought this guild would be interesting to join...sorry if it sounds like i will be studing you but i cant help it.

Fun fact about me

I am in a serious relationship but it is still boyfriend and girlfriend, my girl is very understanding that i don't want to go further until i can support myself.  

Fireblaze87x

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 pm
Coolness! Heck I don't care if you try and study me. And I am not expecting too many Yu-gi-oh fans to be honest. That's just the icing on the cake in this guild.

I am more or less expecting a lot of people to be drawn to the real life topics section considering how jam-packed the General discussion always is with posts.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 pm
What's up, I'm Fiyah, in the Navy and a fan of the card game, if you need to know anything else, go ahead and ask me.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm
Hi there! My name is "Nine_Tails137".
When it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh!, I prefer to collect the TCG Cards more than Duel with them.(Not saying that I haven't Dueled before that is)

I usually prefer to watch the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime Series more than Play the TCG game. Plus, when it comes to the TCG Game, I've lost more duels than I do Winning them. sweatdrop

My Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Series is "Classic" because there are a lot of Cards and Monsters and Characters in that series that I like.

My Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Monsters are the Dragon types, and My Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Character is Seto Kaiba because of his Personality, and the fact his Deck contains my favorite Dragon type Monster: "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"

as for Yu-Gi-Oh! Products, I currently have over 5 Binders filled with Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Cards(Mostly the Classics) And I have 33cm Models of all 3 Egyptian God Monsters. As well as a Model of Red Eyes. Black Metal Dragon

Anyway, that's pretty much all about me, When it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh! that is.
Hope I can enjoy a Great Guild with Friendly Members. smile  

zXxYOUR_BOSSxXz

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 am
Welcome to the guild, and wow, that's a lot of cards! And I thought 1 binder full was something. You have way more cards than me. How thick are the binders?

The one I filled is a 2 inch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:22 pm
hey, L2453 here. You can just call me L or L2 for short. I am a fan of it for the nolstalgia feeling and as a result, tend to lean towards the 'classic' aspect of the card game. I'm a fan of the YGO! series but tend to prefer dueling. Due to the new cards and what not I send to have multiple decks. The two main decks I use are a magician type deck and a machine type deck called Ancient Gears...I like to focus more on power and draw strength then strategize across the board ^^'

However there will be times where I make a new deck as a counterdeck to a specific person's card choices so I collect multiple generations of cards. I tend to have quite a few cards, that being 2 binders full and a card box that's roughly full to the brim.

-Update-
I'VE DONE IT! I'VE MADE A WARRIOR DECK THAT CAN BEAT BOTH OF MY MAIN DECKS AND AS A RESULT AM TAKING IT TO A TOURNAMENT!

Now my 2 main decks are Ancient Gears and TeamFourStar Warriors!  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:48 pm
Sweet! Welcome to the guild, L.  
Get your game on