Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mobile Suit Gundam: Forgotten Century [ Is recruting ]

Back to Guilds

“The triumph can’t be hand without the struggle” -Wilma Rudolph 

Tags: Gundam, Crossover, War Roleplays, Gundam Lovers, After War 

Reply --Areas/Zones--
Problem Console (Where we discuss any issues in the Guild.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm
Tech Master Reaver

Hinote Shin

Well for starters I didn't even know anyone in the guild had that system i just typed it up. and two the other "Pretty Little Gadgets" are indeed Tech form various parts of the Gundam Universe like the " "Lohengrin" Positron Blaster Cannon" for example. anywho i don't want to cause any problems i will fix the problems sectors and i the whole ADS i'll just drop it if you like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 am
From the front page.

''You may not perform or imply any homosexual or bisexual tendencies (AKA No Gay, Lesbian, or Bisexual reference). I dont want people accusing someone of being gay or bi, i would rather have a peaceful guild. So, please, with all means (and with no offencive act towards anyone) follow this rule. ''

This came to my attention when I recommended the guild to my friend and he read this rule I didn't notice. This is discrimination, and despite claiming to not want to be offensive, he was offended, as well as I. This should NOT be a rule, this is 2013 people, not the ******** olden days where homophobia was accepted.  

my waifu vapes

Loiterer

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Brandisher 100

Archer_Jack
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 am
Juice-Kun
From the front page.

''You may not perform or imply any homosexual or bisexual tendencies (AKA No Gay, Lesbian, or Bisexual reference). I dont want people accusing someone of being gay or bi, i would rather have a peaceful guild. So, please, with all means (and with no offencive act towards anyone) follow this rule. ''

This came to my attention when I recommended the guild to my friend and he read this rule I didn't notice. This is discrimination, and despite claiming to not want to be offensive, he was offended, as well as I. This should NOT be a rule, this is 2013 people, not the ******** olden days where homophobia was accepted.

fixed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am
all of those rules on the front page are relics at this point, left over from when tama was in charge. the whole section of the front page needs to be updated  

astroninja1
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
--Areas/Zones--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash