Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Doreen Virtue? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:29 am
~Twwwwitch~ Yeah... heh

Angelic cards- that's tempting. And every time I am tempted to do a 2D art project, I must remind myself I can't draw. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:40 am
TeaDidikai
~Twwwwitch~ Yeah... heh

Angelic cards- that's tempting. And every time I am tempted to do a 2D art project, I must remind myself I can't draw. sweatdrop

Heh. There are loads of art threads on Gaia. You could probably get a couple artists to create cards to your specifications. Just a thought... But then they'd probably all be done in manga style.  

Pelta

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:08 am
missmagpie
TeaDidikai
~Twwwwitch~ Yeah... heh

Heh. There are loads of art threads on Gaia. You could probably get a couple artists to create cards to your specifications. Just a thought... But then they'd probably all be done in manga style.
~Shakes head and flees~ No. No no no no....

Factions of YHVH's will can stay the hell away from me- for the very reason i would have them drawn correctly over fluffified.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:49 am
Let me put it this way, the cards are great in the way that they're easy to use. Hell the meaning of the card is printed right on it. I would think something like that would benifit a beginner, much like my friends Piccaso tarot cards (those were weird man), but for anyone else they're not really all that great. In fact outside of that level I find they actually hinder progress.

All in all, I don't much care for the angels themselves, but the concept behind certian things is actually worth exploring. Mind you that everything after you dedicate yourself to whomever isnt going to be light and fluff, but her means of cord cutting (without invoking angels) and sheilding are fairly good. In other words the concepts behind some of the things, once you get past the angels and all are actually pretty decent...much like some (not all) of SRW's concepts, once you get behind the fluff of it, aren't so bad.  

Yukinoko87

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items