Hello fellow members of deviantART. I'm a new member to this guild and am in need of some help.

U see, I am a Judge in a new OCT (Original Character Tournament) that will be taking auditions this Friday, but I'm afraid that we're a bit short on contestants.

The Revival OCT:
http://therevivaloct.deviantart.com/

Provided Story:
Ur OC is on the verge of death when they R approached by 1 of the Judges and offered a proposal: Fight in this tournament for a chance to live again.

When they accept this deal, they awaken in The Wasteland in a semi-immortal state. Since all the contestants are dead here, they can't die again. They must compete against other contestants with their lives at stake.

We R a flexible OCT that encourages contestants to even come up with their own reasons for their OC to compete in our tournament. Prizes (and much sought pageviews) R available for those seeking something. And I promise U that for those admits U seeking a challenge, their is no better place than this OCT. (cause frankly, it's even beyond the Judges as to what lurks behind the scenes)

So for those of U who want to compete, I encourage U to join us. And for those of U who know someone who might want to compete, I plead to U to spread the word. Their is potential here, and I'd hate to see it die before it can shine.

If their R any questions, feel free to PM me,r comment bellow, or even on the OCT's Profile Page. And either me, 1 of the other Judges, or the hostess herself, will try to answer Ur questions as quickly as possible.

Thank U for Ur time.