Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:53 am
Akuro moved going to grab Aya and pulled her back gently. " Get some sleep, i need to go speak with Hiei anyway. You wasted so much of your power last night to keep me from pain." he said. " You really need the rest."

" No, You will be stuck here at the castle. I have people coming in to met your mother and me. I'd rather have a guard near us at all times incase anything was to happen. The twins our busy and depending on what happens Akuro may be shipped off to Human world." Hiei explained. He needed Hikari around to guard him and Aya.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:09 am
Aya leaned back on Akuro. She was tired. "But I have to work." There were papers and meetings today. "And I have to make myself look presentable..."

"You're actually gonna send him there? What's he gonna do?" Hikari was semi against Akuro being sent away.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:14 am
Akuro held the girl there for a few seconds and sighed. " Well, Then go have a shower and wake up. I'll make you some coffee and bring it up to the office." He said finally moving his arms so the girl could leave.

" What else can I do? If I leave him here and he dies on my watch I'll feel horded. He can do Human side work for the castle and watch the barrier. I just can't see him wasting around any longer and or dying because I sent him on a job or the castle was attacked. At least barrier work and human side work from the castle is easy and none deadly." Hiei mumbled and sighed. " Will see what happens when and if he comes to visit."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:30 am
Aya looked at Akuro with a small smile before standing up and heading out of the room. She went back to hers to shower and change so that the woman could be ready for the day.

"How would you feel in his position? You'd rot if you were stuck doing table work and would be training as hard as you could to show that you can keep working on the field." Hikari sat up now. "If it were me, would you throw me out like that?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 am
Akuro sat there and rubbed his arm a little before getting up and having a shower then changing and headed down the stairs to make some coffee. He had his trench coat over his shoulder keeping his metal arm hidden at this point.

" But he hasn't even been working on anything but sitting in his room and drinking and smoking and shutting the world out. Hikari what am I suppose to bloody do? His coming in for a talk in my office will see what happens then." He mumbled and glanced to the side. " No I wouldn't because you'd put effort into fixing yourself and not just get drunk in your room." Hiei mumbled getting off the bed and going to change.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:41 am
Aya got dressed, doing her hair and some light make-up before walking out and going into the office to get started on the day. She yawned, running a hand over her face before pulling her fingers through her blond hair. Today was going to be a long day.

"Give the guy a break, he lost a limb!" Hikari wouldn't exactly be picture perfect right after, and she knew Hiei wouldn't be either. With a sigh, she got up and walked into the bathroom, brushing out her hair before pulling it up in a high ponytail, then finding some clothes.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:50 am
Coming back up the stairs with the two mugs of coffee using one hand to carry them he walked into the office setting them down and picked up his own. " I'm going to jump on a job. I'll come talk to Hiei when I get back." Akuro finally said looking at his coffee that had some blood in it.

Hiei shifted and finished putting on his dress shirt and glanced at Hikari before heading toward the door. " I'm just trying to keep him from dying." Hiei mumbled and shut the door shoving his hands into his pockets as he headed toward the office.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 am
Aya looked up, picking up her coffee but pointed her finger at Akuro before she could take a sip. "Oh no. You need to talk to Hiei before you go out. I don't even know if I'm okay with you doing something after just putting that on last night."

Hikari looked at the now shut door, rubbing her face. Great, now she felt bad. Finishing getting changed a few minutes later, Hikari walked out, following after Hiei as she attached her katana to her hip.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 am
Moving a little Akuro sighed taking a sip of his coffee. " Yeah, But if I bring some bounty hunters head in. He has to keep me around." Akuro said and sat down in a chair with his arm still hidden. He had to admit it was still sore as hell and hard to move around.

Hiei moved walking into the office and glanced at Akuro, first glance he could tell there was something the vampire was hiding. Moving he walked by pulling the jacket off and looking toward the Metal arm. " You did this the last two weeks of hiding?" Hiei mumbled and picked up the arm looking at this. " Uh..excuse me. Drinking coffee, Will you screw off?" Akuro asked pulling his metal arm back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 am
"Please do me a favor and just take it easy right now? If you go out and get hurt or wreck that arm, last night will have been pointless." Aya sighed, taking a sip of her coffee and picking up a pen. She glanced up when Hiei and Hikari walked in.

Hikari walked in after Hiei, blinking when she saw the metal arm. "It works?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:26 am
Akuro sighed a little. " But I've been rotting away for two weeks. I'm bored. Plus maybe last night will happen again? I didn't mind those cuddles" He said with a chuckle and Hiei pushed his arm back causing him to jump. " All the nerves are connected." Hiei noted and shrugged. " Talks over, Guess you don't need to leave." Hiei said turning toward the desk. " Aya we have over twenty or so people coming today for medical staff. You'll help pick five." He said ignoring akuro at this point.

" I'm good to go on a mission then?" Akuro asked and Hiei shook his head. " No, Downstairs train with the knights. That thing was just put on. Go learn how to use it now. Go." Hiei said waving his hand to get to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 pm
Aya gave Akuro a quick look. Her daughter was in the room, and Hikari didn't need to know where her mother spent her nights. She chuckled after a moment, waving for Akuro to go train the knights like Hiei said.

Hikari had the faintest smile. She was glad Akuro got to stay. He had been working this whole time to prove himself.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm
Akuro stopped and coughed a little as he'd usher his blood coffee and held his hand out to take Aya's empty cup. " I'll head downstairs then. Shall I run up if I hear anything going on?" Akuro asked as he looked at Aya and Hiei.

The fire demon waved his hand. " Hikari will be at my side. Will be in good hands. Just go do some work outs and train" he said and looked toward Aya with one of those. 'What did you do last night looks' and chuckled shaking his head as he handed her some paper work. " let's head to the meeting room"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:41 pm
"Can you bring me one more cup?" Aya asked, referring to the coffee. She was needing a serious pick me up. She looked at Hiei, giving him an innocent look as if the woman didn't know what he was talking about.

Hikari stood behind Hiei, off to the side and against the wall. Her eyes were closed and she was simply listening to everyone right now.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:44 pm
"Actually Akuro, Two cups and Hikari. Tea?" Hiei asked looking toward his guard and Akuro gave him a look. " When the hell did I get turned into a maid?" Akuro asked and Hiei blinked. " Sorry, Who signs your pay check again?" Hiei asked and Akuro groaned and looked toward Hikari. " Bird, The hell do you want so I can get this done" He asked and stared at Hiei.

Hiei moved and looked toward Aya. " I don't know half the people coming for this. There all random demons who dropped in there files. Hopefully there clean and not out to kill me."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games