Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:39 pm
Aya was on her side, facing Akuro on top of the blankets. She'd stayed with him for the night to make sure that he would be alright. Pretty much, Aya was there to be his pain killer. "It's still early." The woman whispered quietly.

Hikari rolled over, expecting to make contact with Hiei, but instead, there was nothing. She lifted her head a bit, looking around. He wasn't there. Slowly, Hikari got up, pulling on pants and a sweatshirt before tying her messy hair back into a loose ponytail. Hikari stepped out of the bedroom, slowly making her way down the hall before finding Hiei in the office. Walking inside, Hikari stood behind Hiei and draped her arms over his shoulders and chest, nuzzling her face into his neck. "Why are you working?" She mumbled, tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 pm
Akuro moved and dropped his hand lightly on her side. " I know sorry." He mumbled and moved his hand slowly from the girl and looked around. He was so confused, he passed out last night so he guessed Aya help him out. He moved slowly and went to stand up and caught himself on the bed before trying to walk.

" been three weeks and I still don't have proper Medical staff. I need to check these out and do a few more calls and get it in order. I should by the end of the day have full Medical staff." He said with a yawn and moved his hand over Hikari's hand lightly playing with it.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:16 pm
"Careful." Aya whispered again, her eyes still closed. But she heard Akuro stumble. She turned her head a bit to watch him.

"It can't wait for the sun to come up...?" Hikari just wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend before it was back to work mode and she had to stay professional so most of the castle staff didn't know about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:25 pm
Akuro moved and used the wall to walk as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and stumbled back slowly and sat down on the bed after and held his side before closing his eyes and having a few drinks. " What time is it." He mumbled so confused. He moved sitting there and rubbed his face before taking a sip of his water and laying back down beside Aya and flinched gripping his side. " Thank you." He mumbled and cuddled slightly into the woman.

Hiei moved putting the files down and looked toward Hikari and nodded. " Alright, Sorry. Let's crawl back into bed for a bit." He said with a small smile and moved to walk with Hikari heading back to his room with her. Once back in dropped back onto the bed pulling Hikari with him and gave her a kiss.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:53 pm
"Fourish?" The woman was guessing. Aya closed her eyes again, lightly pressing her forehead against Akuro's since they were facing each other. "You're welcome." She whispered.

Hikari lifted her head as Hiei moved. The poor girl was half asleep still, and it was easy to see with all her hair in her face and how spacy tired she looked. Getting back to the room, Hikari laid down with Hiei, returning his kiss with a few more. Laying her head down on Hiei's chest, she moved her hand under his shirt. She was cold and Hiei was always hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:24 pm
Akuro mumbled something about stupid mornings and how Vampires shouldn't wake up till after noon before he moved and held the woman's hand in his metal hand and closed his eyes again slowly falling asleep.

Hiei jumped slightly from the contact of cold skin and shifted chuckled a little moving to have the girl laying on him. He was side awake, he wasn't tired he was just ready to work. But he was alright with laying here with the girl on him like this. " Just get some sleep, You need it. I'm sorry I woke you up." He said quietly and laid there with Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:11 am
Aya held Akuro's new hand, opening her eyes a bit to look at it. He got an arm back, and it was working. Something like that was pretty incredible. She closed her eyes again, just laying there for now.

Hikari laid on top of Hiei without a fight. She laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes as she got comfortable. "It's hard to sleep when you aren't next to me. I hate it." The girl muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:22 am
AKuro's metal thumb moved slowly, rubbing Aya's hand. He personally couldn't feel the skin being rubbed. That's the one thing he lacked in the arm. Sensation, But he knew it was there and it was her's. Moving he opened his eyes again slightly blinking a few times. He was in less pain, was more dis comfortable then anything, He rolled slightly so he was resting on his side and pulled the girl close as they slept. Cuddling like that. Akuro like Aya cuddles.

Hiei slowly rubbed her and smiled with a chuckle. " It's okay, I don't like sleeping without you either." He said and moved some of his hair before he arched his leg.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 am
Aya moved a bit so that her back was against Akuro's chest as they laid there. She didn't exactly plan on leaving the bed anytime soon.

"It's stupid." Hikari mumbled, thinking it was ridiculous that she had to have someone sleep next to her just to keep from waking up. It was like having a night light.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 am
By later on, Akuro was passed out still holding the woman close to him. He shifted and opened his eyes and glanced toward the time slowly trying to move his hand from Aya but noticed her holding his arm close and stopped and laid there slightly rolling onto his back and arching his leg waiting for the woman to wake up. ' I guess I have to talk to Hiei today.' He thought.

Hiei chuckled and kissed her forehead. " It's not." He mumbled before passing out with her again. When they started to wake up, hiei glanced around the room and sat up kinda fast rubbing his face with a sigh and leaned it back. ' Nightmares. I don't hardly get those.' He thought and glanced toward Hikari as he sat there getting ready to move.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:09 pm
The movement stirred Aya awake. She slowly opened her eyes a bit, obviously tired. But then she lifted her head, looking around for a clock. "What time is it?" Aya asked, pushing some of the hair out of her face.

Hikari lifted her hand, rubbing Hiei's back when he sat up. "You okay?" She muttered quietly, eyes still closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:14 pm
Akuro yawned and arched his leg. " 10am, Start for work sadly. Sorry I was going to sneak off to talk to Hiei so you could sleep longer. But you weren't letting my arm go." He explained with a chuckle and stayed on his back with Aya still holding his arm.

Hiei nodded and rubbed his face. " Yeah, All good. Just internal clock telling me to wake up and get to work." He said with a chuckle and moved some of Hikari's hair from her face.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:17 am
Aya rubbed her eyes with her free hand, looking down at that point and seeing that she did have a hand on his arm. "Sorry." She sighed, taking her hand away while mentally smacking herself. "How're you feeling?"

Hikari turned her head a bit into Hiei's hand, giving his palm a kiss. "Time to find a medical staff." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:21 am
Akuro moved rubbing his arm a little before he yawned and nodded. " Tired and I feel a bit ill to my stomach but I think it's because of all the pain and the lack of blood lately." He said and rubbed his face trying to wake up. " You?"

Hiei shifted and sat there looking toward Hikari and sighed. " And hopefully talk to the fool." Hiei mumbled, he needed to talk to Akuro and had to see were the vampire stood. If it was time he left the castle or if he could make do without an arm. " I think I have some people lined up for staff. I'll have your mother come in for the meeting."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:31 am
"Tired." Aya was drained. She used quite a bit of power to keep Akuro out of pain throughout the night. "I'll go grab you some packets." Aya muttered, slowly sliding off of the bed.

"'Kay." Hikari muttered, moving her hand up to Hiei's and turning her head a bit so that she could look up at him. "You're not sending me off on anything today, right?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games