Reply The Constructed Languages Guild
GUILD: ACTIVATE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fookyue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:42 pm
Wow, I've been gone for over two or three years, I think. And guess what, I've done nothing during. I graduated high school and sice then I've only been denying the fact that I'm a geek by heart, but lately I've realized that you can't change who you actually want to be. So I'm back now. Once again wasting my life away on some stupid nerdy interest of mine, others would say. But see, they're just jealous. I know I'm home. At least till I get tired of it again. =D

For most of you who don't know me, I'm Alex and obviously I like to make an entrance, but then mysteriously disappear in the vast space never to be seen again. Until, of course, I return several years later pathetically trying to revive people's historical interest in me. Success much? Nah. But I'm happy now, so I hope my enthusiasm rubs off on you guys. You're welcome.

Sooo, where are my peeps? I used to love you guys, please re-warm my soul with conphonetics and congrammar, I'm so cold after my attempts to achieve a IRL social life (at which I brutally failed, we had to goto the psych emergency twice... yeah...).

Uh anyway, it's good to be back, and I have in fact been working on a conlang, so I might just show you guys. It's got /i/ and /ʔ/ in it! =D

Ïh. There you go. May the force be with you and watch lots of Family Guy! An episode a day keeps the doctor away and you maintain that sense of humour you have there. And now I'm done writing. Reply, pretty pretty please. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:19 pm
I love you, but I have no idea who you are. I must have joined this place after your disappearance, though I sense your person is someone I can get along with biggrin !

Family guy = win (Especially any star wars parts)

I am a huge IRL language guy (My University major is Russian and my Minors include Ojibwe, Lakota/Dakota, and all the Scandinavian languages and Finnish. Before the year is over I might add Somali and Arabic for some extra credit, if I get the funds smile )

Anyway, Show me your goodies, and I shall show you mine good sir wink  

Song Wei

fookyue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:34 am
Я тебя люблюю. Awesome!

Yes, Seth McFarlane is a genius. I recently started watching another show called 'Community' and I couldn't get enough of it. I highly recommend it. I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Anyway, I like that combination of yours, especially them Minors you have there. I've always wanted to learn a native Transatlantic language. I took Japanese in high school and then Mandarin Chinese for a while at univeristy. But Lakota would be cool to know. Or Inuktitut, given I spelled that correctly. Or a Salishan language - my tongue would surrender! But for now, I stick to what I'm learning at the moment. Once I move to the U.S. I can learn more.

And Peninsular Scandinavian languages rock, woohoo! Because I can't understand a word of Danish, woohoo...  
The Constructed Languages Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games