Reply Deadly Hits
anser my questions if you can plees

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenity Espara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm
Who made us? Why are we here? Why is there war? Why can't people get along? please tell me one thing, why does life hurt so much... crying ...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:31 am
well the first bunch of questions i cant answer but i have an idea on y life hurts so much
if life didnt hurt then there would be no pain and every thing would be prefect and if every thing were prefect then well we wouldnt be human we would be something else
and i also think that the pain is to remind us that we as all the same on the inside and we all feel these things called pain and fear and guilt
i hope i helped out  

nightmares_that_scream

The Ever-Changing Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 am
Who made us?
Our parents. I don't think there are any supernatural beings or forces if that's what you meant.

Why are we here?
We were born and survived. If you want to find a meaning in your life, too bad. If you want to make your life mean something, that's another story. We create any meaning we give to our lives.

Why is there war?
Each war has its own specific reasons. In general, wars seem to be caused by attempting to solve disagreements with pride, hatred, intolerance, and stupidity.

Why can't people get along?
Similar reasons to the last question, I think.

please tell me one thing, why does life hurt so much?
That one, I'm not so sure about. I guess life sucks sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Well hun, God created us, and we are here on Earth because our Lord was sick of just being in the company of Angels. He wanted to created living things with free will. He made life hard because that's the way it has to be. Without bad there cannot be good.
And if life were just pretty flowers and sunshine, it would be hella boring there would be no reason for humans to exist.
Life is hard and the tough things we go through helps shape and mold the person we are going to be.  

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Serenity Espara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm
thank you for ansering my questions, it has made a diference. though i don't believe in god that is a very nice idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 pm
who made us? I can only give you my opinion which is the God, and Goddess.
Why are we here?again I can only give m personal opinion on that which is to learn from each lifetime and each experiance until we become whole, or enlightend as some would say.
why is there pain? so that we may learn from it, and better understand it.
why is there war? because people are to stupid to put there logic infront of there religion.
what does life mean, there is no meaning other than to learn from it.  

3dnightshade

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Deadly Hits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items