PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 am
I found out from a friend.
Then I told my friends...  

Heart_of_Elemental

Protective Guardian

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 am
My friend showed me. I joined in '06 with a different account, but now I use it as my guild mule.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 am
I was site browsing and found it. Used this account ever since.  

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am
My friend told me to make one, so the minute I finally got my first email account set up, I created this account. I've a few other mules as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 am
my friends were using it back in '07 and i've been hooked ever since. i dont have a mule, so this is my only account  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 pm
I remember back when I use to use Neopets when it was the hot website to be on I saw an add for this site or something so I thought I'd give it a try. That was like in '04 or '05. I can't quite remember. Someone could have told me about it via aim or something at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm
Newgrounds.  

Sticklander

P1nH3aDs B1tCh

4,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 pm
My friend told me about back in '05 once i had internet access I made an account  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm
In 8th grade there was a girl who was new in school (who is now one of my best friends). She was really shy at the time, so I just talked to her and tried to break the wall she put up and eventually she told me about a role playing thread on Gaia that she took part in. So I joined it and for 3/4ths of a year was obsessed with it. I would spent like all of my free time on there making 30+ posts a day. Then that Summer I just got really bored of RPing in general and realized how much of a waste of time it was. I found other things to occupy my time and just sort of dropped the whole RP thing. But after RPing I posted in Morality and Religion a lot, then I got bored of that and moved on the the Western animation sub-forum and at this point I just sort of post wherever I feel like whenever I'm bored enough to go on Gaia.  

LordKhrima
Crew

Miekka Kuoleman

Witty Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 pm
I had a friend that told me about Gaia a few years ago. I was the loner girl who sat in the school library at lunch, read a s**t load, sketched anything I could think of, hell even wrote a lot. I think he figured out that I just didn't like socializing, at least in person, so he pestered me until I made an account here. He kind of forced me to talk to other people here by constant nagging and such. I ended up deciding it was a waste but for some reason I always come back to this site even though it's gotten rather old to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:27 am
My friend showed me and i thought it was interesting, so I made an account back in 07 ,but I use this one more often.  

ll-Biohazard-ll

♪ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff