Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ninja Way

Back to Guilds

A Naruto RP Guild - Pick Your Village, Your Jutsu, Your Ninja Way! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Ninja, Shippuden 

Reply The Ninja Way
Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simplesapphire
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Questions, Comments, and Concerns

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns, please post it in this section.

Please if you have any comments post them in blue print so we can see them easier and pick them out from all the others

[color=blue]Your Question Here[/color]

- Deni Rae (Simplesapphire) Guild Captain & Hokage of Leaf.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 pm
For our jutsu list we just copy and paste right?  

ninjadude159

Interesting Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200

iFallen Zabuza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 pm
yes you can but dont steal jutsu from people some you can but others you cant  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 am
I'm just throwing this out and all but if I owned this guild I'd have you choose your type (fire, water, earth, wind, lightning) and allow you to choose one and any jutsu affiliated with it like if you were a earth type u could only use earth but as you gain ranks u can have more than one type, I don't know it just seems more realistic that way, it's just a suggestion though  

ninjadude159

Interesting Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200

ninjadude159

Interesting Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 am
oh and where do you get missions (or gain a rank) and who's our new hokage (since the old one turned rouge and stuff)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 am
The old Honkage and the new one are the same person, she's just playing two parts for now to get the guild going... but the new Honkage's name is Azuma(in character) out of character it's Ninja Sam... also our guild master... and you'd have to talk to your village Kage about rank and missions...  

xXDreamDemonXx
Vice Captain

SNguyen93

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:41 pm
:note: RANDOM COMMENT ALERT/ BRAG ALERT!

idk why im posting this... but... I DONATED TEH MOST GOLD ^_^ MUHAHAHAHA IM SO EBIL!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:21 am
ninjadude159
I'm just throwing this out and all but if I owned this guild I'd have you choose your type (fire, water, earth, wind, lightning) and allow you to choose one and any jutsu affiliated with it like if you were a earth type u could only use earth but as you gain ranks u can have more than one type, I don't know it just seems more realistic that way, it's just a suggestion though
im jw what element would shadow possesion be then? (many people get stumped by this question...)  

SNguyen93

ninjadude159

Interesting Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:42 pm
SNguyen93
ninjadude159
im jw what element would shadow possesion be then? (many people get stumped by this question...)

I beleive it is a hiden jutsu and has no element

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:35 am
ninjadude159

oh yea and i totally agree... but i remeber kakashi and yamato mentioning something about light and dark elements.... but i dont know much i could just be thinking somtin different... but w/e and yea i think u should only have 1 element not 2 or 3 unless your a jounin... then mabey 2.... and kage MABY 3 but still dont have 2 bloodlines... and stuff like that... cause its just unfair... unless u got a bloodline jutsu that u copy their element... and use it as your own... and sharingan doesnt rlly count... cause well... u copy jutsus... and shouldent let u use all 5 elements... its just over powerd...  

SNguyen93

Simplesapphire
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 pm
ninjadude159

This is a good idea. Although some characters already posses several elemental powers...so I am not sure we can change the rules. But we could look further into it.
I think it'll help with confusion...and also help with people god-modding and controlling everything.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:55 pm
Do I make a profile, if so where?  

Foust-N-Hugs

Simplesapphire
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 am
Foust-N-Hugs
Do I make a profile, if so where?

You may go to this thread and post your profile. Some people post their profiles, in the village they chose to join.
Either way here is the New Member Posting Thread  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm
how would i join the akatsuki  

iNickTh3Great

Overly Curious Anon

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm
Go to akatsuki thread and it explains  
The Ninja Way

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff