Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Magical

Back to Guilds

This is a place where pagans, witches, and others who wish to know can come to learn from each other, and grow! 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Magic, Witchcraft, New Generation 

Reply *~General Discussion and Debate~*
////The Broom Closet\\ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:41 am
rmcdra
broken_bleeding_angel

Well technically the kids arenèt ignorant, thy're just not educated about it. And you're right. It is the parents/people in charge to blame. Parents are also responsible for teaching their children safe sex methods. Possibly even more so if a school/group does not provide one.

I think the thing that bothers me the most about this is that the girls who get knocked up, with out any education, are looked down upon and mistread by their society. I don't think that's right.
No it's not. What's worse is that Christianity teaches that it's members are not supposed to do that.

...Let's not turn this into a Christianity bash thread. I'm not saying that it is now but I see it potentially delving that way. Also it's not productive to our own personal paths.

I see people do this regardless of religion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 am
broken_bleeding_angel
rmcdra
broken_bleeding_angel

Well technically the kids arenèt ignorant, thy're just not educated about it. And you're right. It is the parents/people in charge to blame. Parents are also responsible for teaching their children safe sex methods. Possibly even more so if a school/group does not provide one.

I think the thing that bothers me the most about this is that the girls who get knocked up, with out any education, are looked down upon and mistread by their society. I don't think that's right.
No it's not. What's worse is that Christianity teaches that it's members are not supposed to do that.

...Let's not turn this into a Christianity bash thread. I'm not saying that it is now but I see it potentially delving that way. Also it's not productive to our own personal paths.

... Sorry I was making assumptions there and you're right again. Man I must be having an off day. I'm usually more careful with what I say lol.  

rmcdra
Crew

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 am
rmcdra
broken_bleeding_angel
rmcdra
broken_bleeding_angel

... Sorry I was making assumptions there and you're right again. Man I must be having an off day. I'm usually more careful with what I say lol.

It's alright. No offense was taken so no worries.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image

"I havent really been in the 'broom closet'. My family has been open and accepting.
But my boyfriend on the other hand doesnt like it. lol "

Fggt0

Shiny Luminosity

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 am
I was in for about a week, and then I kind of had a "you know what, people can get over it," moment. I don't go around advertising it (I know people who literally yell, "hey! I'm a witch/pagan/whatever else!"). But if you look on my blog or my facebook, it's pretty obvious.  
*~General Discussion and Debate~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff