Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Continue the Story! [FREE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm
Rikku giggled, "Wow..Tidus, when you said he was old. I didn't know you meant that old."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm
"Sooooo, you guys are okay?" Tidus asked Penelo and, more importantly, Gabranth. "That's good to know." He looked back to Rikku and Lightning, walking over to them. "By the way, Rikku, who's your friend? I don't remember seeing her before. And yes, he's old. REALLY OLD."  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:36 am
Yuna ventured in Malacania woods with Khimari and Cloud she had hopes of finding new orbs to take it in the temple which Lulu has been guarding ever since Wakka had gone off to Zanarkard for some reason..

She's stuck with this self-absorbed blond haired guy who calls himself "beautiful" Yuna shook her head whenever she take a look at him..he was obviously inlove with himself.. he did not care about the mission..he cared of what he may benefit in it.. Yuna did not appreciate that..ever since she met Cloud...her life changed..

"Ei..Yuna..mind if we took off for a bit..? I'm bushed"

"We just had a break Cloud..we can't accomplish the mission if we just lay around"

"You're no fun..have you ever noticed that?"

Yuna paused for a moment and smirked
"Fun...is for children..and certainly..it's not my nature to be immature and stupid..not like someone around there"

"Are you accusing me of something?"

the two dropped their argument when Kimhari hushed them

"Stop fighting..we're supposed to be a team here"

as Kimhari stopped.. a bright beam of light striked their eyes..Yuna covered her eyes so as the two..it was so bright that they fell unconscious.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm
"It seems as though we are fine. If someone would cease her constant need to strike me all would be prosperous." Noah smirked as he stole a glance at Penelo, who was crossing her arms most ferociously.

"MEN!" Penelo yelled, casting her arms to her sides. "I think we are fine. But, do you know where we are? And possibley the date?" Penelo asked. She was about to punch Noah in his exposed face when a bright light shown and forced her to use the arm to cover her eyes. After the flash of radiance had calmed Penelo lowered her arm to see what had happened.

Noah lowered his own arm as Penelo did, and found that there were two new people and a twin of one of the boys with the depressingly big swords. He saw that there was a woman with him and he ran towards her bending to see if she was alright.  

Penelo of Dalmasca17

Hollow System

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image
Karaha sat up from her place on the grass looking around trying to gather her bearings. "Uhhh, Who boy where am I now..?" Blinking a few times she shook her head gazing at the landscape. Its earth and wind was foreign to her. "This isn't Gran Pulse..." Karaha looked down to her l'cie brand seeing it had been scorched, It was Titans blessing to her. Her eyes closed somewhat as she began thinking over what had happened. Fenrir her Eidolon as her focus sent Her to another realm. Karaha sat there before standing up dusting off her clothes and checking her blade aswell. Stretching she looked around and picked a direction that she felt suited t her. "Ah, well.. Might as well take a look around, eh?" She said walking off.

Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff