Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
A Freckly Adventure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like this story?
  Yes!!
  No -.-
  Not sure, too weird for me!
View Results

xXxGothicMonkeyxXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:06 am
~!~Hey Guys~!~

Remember me? Probably not... I haven't been active in a while. sweatdrop

But i'm back! And guess what, With another weird story =3

Remember Bob, The Not So Smartie? Well This Is Another Candy Related Story, On Easter Too!!

So This Is A Freckly Adventure.

If Your Unsure, The Candy/Chocolate Are Freckles. What Are They You May Ask? Here's A Picture!

User Image

WARNING: This one, well you may consider some of it graphic. Like death graphic. You've been warned.

WARNING WARNING: This one is weirder than Bob, And possibly darker/more twisted than Bob. So PLEASE Have an open mind. Any question, feel free to ask!

Note: Sorry if it is not grammatically correct!

The dark cool cramped life on Chocolate Mountain was great. The squishy, dark chocolate ground was all I knew of a world. My family crowded on one small mountain. All the other families lived on their own mountain, some less crowded, some just as crowded. And also in the dark area we call ‘Packet’ were stray Freckles, looking for their home. All I could see was the ‘Packet’. I sighed, wondering what else might be out there. A voice distracted my thoughts.

“Gabriella Freckle! It’s time for your daily lesson!” Yelled my grandmother across the velvety chocolate road.

“Coming Grandmother! Sheesh!” I yelled back, hoping she would hear me over the other family members.

I rolled towards my grandmother, preparing myself for another boring lecture on the giant water sacks that threatened our people. Personally, I never thought of the giant water sacks as much of a threat, I thought they might be hungry, and we are obviously their food. Grandmother’s lecture went on and on.

“Those giant water sacks are filled with liquids, ready to ooze out and destroy us all! It is destined for us to be eaten, but there is legend of us, freckles, fighting back.” Said grandmother, in her wheezy, high pitched voice.

“Like that would ever happen grandmother, no one has been eaten since the creation of packet!” I said stubbornly, trying to prove my point.

“But, young Gabriella, there has been other creations of packets, since the creation of the giant water sacks packet!” Replied grandmother, smug about her answer.

I replied crossly “Then if we are eaten by the water sacks, then who eats the water sacks? Who destroys their packet!?!?”

“All in good time my dear Gabriella, now I will talk about the legend of our colours.” Grandmother replied, as smug as ever.

Just as grandmother said that, I was back in deep thought. What could our colours mean? I am a yellow freckle, grandmother a red freckle. Carefully, I listened to what grandmother had to say.

“ The colour of a freckle tell of what a freckle will be like when they grow to be an adult or even in early stages of life” Wheezed Grandmother.

“A red freckle, like me, is wise and intelligent. A blue freckle is shy and keeps to themselves. A white freckle is happy all the time and never stops. A black freckle is dark, mysterious and alone. A purple freckle is outgoing and enjoys life. And finally a yellow freckle is bright, intelligent, curious and stubborn.” Said grandmother, slowly and taking breaths every so often.

I sunk into deeper thought. Could that be true? It seems to fit, but does it always mean this? As I sunk into deep thought, the ground started to shake. I knew what this was, this was it. The death of packet.

The ground shook violently and the area of packet was being changed and swapped around. Stray freckles would jump off any land they landed on. They where escaping there doom. Then, a loud noise screamed through the packet. It was the scream of the packet being ripped open by the giant water sacks. A blinding light came through the open space, showing an array of colours, some I had never seen before. What sounded like laughter came from the water sacks. It seemed louder then laughter, but not the tone for screaming.

Through the vibrant colours came 5 smaller water sacks attached to the one body, it reached into packet and grabbed out some of our lands. The screams of the freckles didn’t seem to bother the water sacks; it was like they couldn’t hear us. As the screams of the other freckles scarred my mind, I was determined to live and not get eaten. I quickly rolled to my grandmother.

“What is it dear child!?!” Shrieked grandmother, fright plain in her voice.

“I have an idea to save most of us, maybe all of us!” I shouted in delight.

Grandmother, astonished, shouted “Tell me then my dear!”

“Well, the whole must lead to somewhere inside the water sacks, maybe our town could leave Chocolate Mountain and find a new place to live in the sacks!” I nearly shouted, extremely proud of myself.

And off grandmother rolled, faster then I had ever seen her, telling everyone of my plan of escape. I rolled around, telling more freckles what I thought, and everyone was in. So we all waited. Patiently waited for the water sacks to either eat us, or leave us. The packet, no longer silent was interrupted by the water sacks. The smaller sacks picked up our little land, and we were sent flying out of packet into the blinding light of the water sacks water earth. As we struggled to hold on, flashes of every colour imaginable was around, the water sacks not very colourful. They were a dull yellow or a bright brown or dark brown colour. Most looked the same. The sudden darkness hit me. We were in pitch black, the way the freckles were used too.

The inside of a water sack was just as the elders described. Dark, warm, and watery with big white stones on the inside of the cave. The cave started opening and closing, and more water was added in the cave. We had to work quickly to get out of here.

“Quickly freckles, follow this stream of liquid.” I commanded as I led my family towards our hopeful survival.

We followed the dark, gloomy tunnel down until it came to a split. I had to think fast, so I listened to hear where the cries of my friends came from. I heard them down the tunnel to the left.

I quickly told my family “Go down the tunnel to the right, that is the safest tunnel!”

The other freckles quickly did as I asked, and soon enough, we were pushing against a smiley flap of the inside of the water sack. There was a loud noise coming from the whole, like a cough, and the flap opened up and we quickly went inside. This tunnel was dark red and slimey, with a powerful force of air pushing us out of the tunnel.

“Don’t give up! I don’t want to lose any of you!” I yelled, worried for my family.

I heard groans from my family, as they worked hard to roll against the wind. We all pushed, in one big group and we finally fell down, through the slimey tunnel into the unknown. More tunnels arrived up ahead, two distinctive tunnels leading to what looked to be the same place. Quickly I turned to face my family.

“Grandmother, with your wisdom, which way should we go?” I asked politely and seriously at the same time.

“By logic, we should go right again, further away from the cries!” Grandmother wheezed, in a tired tone.

“All right everyone, you heard grandmother, down the right tunnel!” I commanded, in a powerful voice.

Everyone jumped off the left side and slid down the right tunnel. Covered in slime and water, we continued down further. Groans from my family were louder, and I hoped that the tunnel would end soon, and our escape would be successful. Then we hit the bottom of the tunnel, with a hole to fit one freckle at a time.

“Alright everyone, one freckle at a time, I’ll go first!” I yelled, making sure everyone heard me.

So I pushed through the tiny hole, and dropped down, until I hit a soft, cushiony, bouncy ground. As I rolled, the ground squelched out a red liquid.

Hearing the worried chatter of my family I called out “It’s safe! It feels like Chocolate Mountain! Only red!”

Excitement filled our new home, as one by one the freckles came down to rest and enjoy their new life. Each new freckle brought more red liquid to the surface. There was now a sea of red liquid.

“What a beautiful place!” Called out grandmother excited.

“I’m going to look around grandmother, I need to think.” I replied, excited but still curious.

As I rolled around, I found this place was huge. And when I looked up, I could see what looked like fluffy freckles in the sky. Our new home started to move, and I was worried. I rolled towards the other edge of our home, and I could feel a beat coming from outside our home. Was this what kept the water sack alive? Then, the beating stopped. Had I killed the water sack? The thought quickly brushed out of my mind. I rolled quickly to my family and enjoyed our new home.

Well, how did you like it?

Some feedback would be great!

And also, here's a quiz! Lets see how creative you where and how your mind melded with my words! All the things in the story are renamed from a Freckle point of view, so answer these question what you think they actually where for our point of view =D

1. What are the water sacks?
2. What is Packet?
3. What are the smaller water sacks?
4. What are the big white "stones"?
5. Where did the freckles end up?

Alright, Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm
~!~Bump~!~

xXxGothicMonkeyxXx

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff