Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
~Current Arcs and Simple Summaries~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm
ok, i have been really bored nowadays without any posts so imma get some work done around here cleaning stuff up and organizing. anyone pull a secretary joke and i will slap you, got it? XD

Arcs=
Shattering of peace=
The story begins with Zero chasing after an unknown man. After being hurled to Konjou village, Zero slowly discovers the true dark intentions of the E.A.E. Gaining friends and allies who share the same ideals, Zero meets up with most of the other main characters. Confident in their strength, their hopes soon slowly get broken 1 after another as they meet with Pansa Kuriyama and Engle Kurozaki of the E.A.E. Realizing their current strengths were not enough, the Wandering Warriors set out to find more allies and stop the influence of the E.A.E.

Looming Shadows=
Arriving in Ryutokai, the warriors soon gain several more allies. Spyther, Inazuma, Kat, Ana, and Suki all join the group as honorary warriors. Fully intent on strengthing themselves, the group decides to split up, everyone heading off on their own agendas to increase their strengths. Unfortunately, not everyone was that peaceful. With the disappearence of Tomo the dragon, Zero and several warriors head into the dragon shrine to find him. In there, they find not only Tomo but the 4 knights of the E.A.E. A short fight between Tenjho and Armerion of the knights yields no victor. Seeing just how quickly the E.A.E's influences are spreading, Zero decides to set sail on a ship with his fellow warriors to save the world from the E.A.E.

Jungle Terror=
The first stop for the warriors is the frightening Kawatta Jungle. Within it, lurks frightening creatures of all kinds. However, it wasn't long before they realized that the E.A.E had already extended its reach to this jungle. A young girl by the name of Rei and her pet fox Kitsune had only earlier that day been attacked by E.A.E grunts. Sharing her knowledge of the jungle, Rei proves to be a valuable ally. The treasure of the water temple turned out to be a powerful artifact which can cut through anything. Soon, the biggest battle yet for the warriors came. Warlord Butsuri Neko, the one responsible for the creatures in the jungle has hypnotized Chrome and taken the artifact. Strengthen by his determination and love, Tenjho sets out as leader this time to attack Butsuri's fortress and save his love. (lol) After an epic battle between Spyther and Butsuri, deciding that this was going nowhere, the 2 of them decide to save this fight for another day. Soon after, Butsuri escapes. Victorious in battle against Butsuri and now aided by Rei and Kitsune, the wandering warriors set out again.

War against the Future=
The next destination for the warriors turns out to be Inazuma's hometown of Giga City. Argueably the most advanced city in the world. Unforunately, not all is well here. The Dorobo Towers once belonging to Inazuma's family has been taken over by Bio and his 4 stooges. Unable to just ignore the E.A.E's influences, the warriors once again go into battle to free Giga City from the E.A.E's clutches. Defeating each of the stooges, the robot army, and eventually Bio himself. Unfortunately, before Inazuma could finish him off Valefor manages to escape along with Bio to fight again another day. Despite this setback, the warriors free the city and even stay around for a while to help bring the city back to its former glory before setting out again.

The Demon in the Snow=(arc isn't completed, come back later impatient b*stards cool )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:18 pm
I like how you summed up everything so far, good job Zenji. I have another idea and suggestion for this forum, I think the post that you put up explaining the arcs that happened so far should be edited by other members to add there own detail and notes to that arc. And this forum should be use to plan the future arcs as well.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 am
RastafariOL_SKOOL
I like how you summed up everything so far, good job Zenji. I have another idea and suggestion for this forum, I think the post that you put up explaining the arcs that happened so far should be edited by other members to add there own detail and notes to that arc. And this forum should be use to plan the future arcs as well.

of course. i may have made errors so other can adjust it if necessary. i also plan to make the future arcs also.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 pm
This sounds all good! However, do arcs constitute of smaller stories(like what happened in Kyoryu?)  

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:04 pm
Wylde-Raptor
This sounds all good! However, do arcs constitute of smaller stories(like what happened in Kyoryu?)
So far, well all have to talk about how all the events that happened in all the villages actually sum up what happened in the first arc. That'll take some time to do, to sum up all the necessary info to actually make the arc relevant.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 pm
THAT WAS AWESOME. I LOVE YOU ZENJI!!!!!  

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 pm
A while ago I actually wrote down a few anime styled names for our fights. Here's a list

The Merciless Sage!
Explosive Battle!!
Chrome and Hibari
v.s.
Ayamachi Makuro

The Armored Demon of Death
Battle for their freedom!!!
Zero
v.s
Yaiba Hitoshirezu

First Encounter!!!!
Triple Threat Match!!
Spyther and Shion
v.s.
Hanzo Sasori

Berserker Demon!
Overwhelming Strength!!
Zenji and Fozzil
v.s.
Akki Ainoko

Static Showdown!!!
Avenge Your Family!!!
Inazuma vs Bio

The Winged enemy approaches!!!
Protect Konjou Village !!!
Zenji, Chrome and Tenjho
v.s.
Engle Kurosaki

Battle Royale!!!!
The Master of the Minds!!
The Wandering Warriors
v.s.
Butsuri Neko

A New Threat!!
The E.A.E. approaches!
Tenjho v.s. Kiriyama Pansa  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm
Tenjho Sonozaki
A while ago I actually wrote down a few anime styled names for our fights. Here's a list

The Merciless Sage!
Explosive Battle!!
Chrome and Hibari
v.s.
Ayamachi Makuro

Zero
v.s
Yaiba Hitoshirezu

First Encounter!!!!
Triple Threat Match!!
Spyther and Shion
v.s.
Hanzo Sasori

Berserker Demon!
Overwhelming Strength!!
Zenji and Fozzil
v.s.
Akki Ainoko

Static Showdown!!!
Avenge Your Family!!!
Inazuma vs Bio

Zenji, Chrome and Tenjho
v.s.
Engle Kurosaki

Battle Royale!!!!
The Wandering Warriors
v.s.
Butsuri Neko

A New Threat!!
The E.A.E. approaches!

Nice names dude, think your going to do the names of the fights in the tournament arc? you mind if i add to your list or should i make another section for these?  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:19 pm
shade9182
Tenjho Sonozaki

The Merciless Sage!
Explosive Battle!!
Chrome and Hibari
v.s.
Ayamachi Makuro

Zero
v.s
Yaiba Hitoshirezu

First Encounter!!!!
Triple Threat Match!!
Spyther and Shion
v.s.
Hanzo Sasori

Berserker Demon!
Overwhelming Strength!!
Zenji and Fozzil
v.s.
Akki Ainoko

Static Showdown!!!
Avenge Your Family!!!
Inazuma vs Bio

Zenji, Chrome and Tenjho
v.s.
Engle Kurosaki

Battle Royale!!!!
The Wandering Warriors
v.s.
Butsuri Neko

A New Threat!!
The E.A.E. approaches!

Nice names dude, think your going to do the names of the fights in the tournament arc? you mind if i add to your list or should i make another section for these?

sure go ahead  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:11 am
shade9182
ok, i have been really bored nowadays without any posts so imma get some work done around here cleaning stuff up and organizing. anyone pull a secretary joke and i will slap you, got it? XD

Arcs=
Shattering of peace=
The story begins with Zero chasing after an unknown man. After being hurled to Konjou village, Zero slowly discovers the true dark intentions of the E.A.E. Gaining friends and allies who share the same ideals, Zero meets up with most of the other main characters. Confident in their strength, their hopes soon slowly get broken 1 after another as they meet with Pansa Kuriyama and Engle Kurozaki of the E.A.E. Realizing their current strengths were not enough, the Wandering Warriors set out to find more allies and stop the influence of the E.A.E.

Looming Shadows=
Arriving in Ryutokai, the warriors soon gain several more allies. Spyther, Inazuma, Kat, Ana, and Suki all join the group as honorary warriors. Fully intent on strengthing themselves, the group decides to split up, everyone heading off on their own agendas to increase their strengths. Unfortunately, not everyone was that peaceful. With the disappearence of Tomo the dragon, Zero and several warriors head into the dragon shrine to find him. In there, they find not only Tomo but the 4 knights of the E.A.E. A short fight between Tenjho and Armerion of the knights yields no victor. Seeing just how quickly the E.A.E's influences are spreading, Zero decides to set sail on a ship with his fellow warriors to save the world from the E.A.E.

Jungle Terror=
The first stop for the warriors is the frightening Kawatta Jungle. Within it, lurks frightening creatures of all kinds. However, it wasn't long before they realized that the E.A.E had already extended its reach to this jungle. A young girl by the name of Rei and her pet fox Kitsune had only earlier that day been attacked by E.A.E grunts. Sharing her knowledge of the jungle, Rei proves to be a valuable ally. The treasure of the water temple turned out to be a powerful artifact which can cut through anything. Soon, the biggest battle yet for the warriors came. Warlord Butsuri Neko, the one responsible for the creatures in the jungle has hypnotized Chrome and taken the artifact. Strengthen by his determination and love, Tenjho sets out as leader this time to attack Butsuri's fortress and save his love. (lol) After an epic battle between Spyther and Butsuri, deciding that this was going nowhere, the 2 of them decide to save this fight for another day. Soon after, Butsuri escapes. Victorious in battle against Butsuri and now aided by Rei and Kitsune, the wandering warriors set out again.

War against the Future=
The next destination for the warriors turns out to be Inazuma's hometown of Giga City. Argueably the most advanced city in the world. Unforunately, not all is well here. The Dorobo Towers once belonging to Inazuma's family has been taken over by Bio and his 4 stooges. Unable to just ignore the E.A.E's influences, the warriors once again go into battle to free Giga City from the E.A.E's clutches. Defeating each of the stooges, the robot army, and eventually Bio himself. Unfortunately, before Inazuma could finish him off Valefor manages to escape along with Bio to fight again another day. Despite this setback, the warriors free the city and even stay around for a while to help bring the city back to its former glory before setting out again.

Trapped under Ice=(arc isn't completed, come back later impatient b*stards cool )

Awwwww can't wait for the rest to be up these summaries are awsome i wanna read moreeeeeeeeeeee.  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:24 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
shade9182

Arcs=
Shattering of peace=

Looming Shadows=

Jungle Terror=

War against the Future=

Trapped under Ice=(arc isn't completed, come back later impatient b*stards cool )

Awwwww can't wait for the rest to be up these summaries are awsome i wanna read moreeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeah Zenji can you do the korikan arc  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Arcs:

"Stirring the Pot"

WIP. Will not be updated until all details are clarified with the current arc.

Arc 2: TBA

Arc 3: TBA

Arc 4: TBA

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items