Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn To Speak Japanese!

Back to Guilds

A Guild for learning how to speak Japanese on a daily basis! 

Tags: Learn, Japanese, Nihongo, Speak, Japan 

Reply Guild Home
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ra1neX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 pm
Hello!! I'm Raine a 22 year old university student getting my BA in Linguistics and Japanese. Currently in intermediate Japanese but still very much struggling with it, especially with kanji. Hopefully will be able to pick up a few things here to help me out with my course along the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:48 pm
Hi my name is Dumpling-San and I am a beginner. But I am trying to learn how to write kanji and speak Japanese!! rofl  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Venom-desir

Hilarious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:40 pm
Hey' my name is Amin , 19 years old , I'm a student & I play guitar , singin' I love music , animes , comics & modern art (& so much things too ) , anyway I got a hard work to do in order to speakin' Japanse (my english sucks too as you can see emotion_c8 )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:37 pm
Konnichiwa, mina-san. Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Misseru desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you. I am Missel. I hope we can get along.  

Missel Lara

Nah Elle

Hilarious Noob

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 am
Hello everyone! c:
My name is Noelle, I am 16, and I am a beginner in studying the Japanese language.
I spent a month in Japan three years ago on a student exchange and fell in love with the culture, language and life style.
I am currently a homeschool student trying to educate myself in the language. I have progressed a little bit using a video series called Irasshai, but i hope through the guild I can learn more social Japanese and improve my sentence structure. Thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:06 pm
Well I'm l f a l l e n - s o u l l
And I love to learn new things, including Japanese :]
Dislikes: There's way too many to name, but if there's one, I would say, Summer. o_o

l f a l l e n - s o u l l

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xiHersheys

Interesting Genius

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Hershey (: Currently 20 years old.
I do know that's pronounced hatachi in Japanese :]P
Studying in college at the moment! Though Japanese isn't my major, I really like the language and I'd like to learn more about it.
Possibly go to Japan in the future and maybe spend a few months there.
I'm really friendly too, so let's all get along!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 pm
Ohayo gozaimasu fellow learners! I don't know much Japanese but I will learn! You may call me midnight-chan. I'm 17 and aspire one day to go to tokyo ! Nice to meet you all smile  

Eldritch Nightmare

Naughty Codger

Onariko

Friendly Tycoon

5,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 am
Hajememashte, Becky desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:38 pm
はじめまして。
ぼくはマイケルです。 
どうぞ よろしく。  

Kai_Asura

Charitable Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

kineticwaves

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:50 pm
Konnichiwa!

Watashi no namae wa Sammi desu. Mainichi, Nihongo o benkyu shimasu. heart

Okay, I love poetry, Tokyo Japan, Inuyasha, Ghost In The Shell, Ladytron (favorite band in the whole entire universe !_!), the color purple, Zelda, various kinds of music (especially electronica, video game soundtracks, some classic rock, and certain Japanese stuff). I have Asperger's, but it defines me as a character.

Dislikes of mine are people who think they're all that, people who bully others for no reason, and people who use stereotypes like they're going out of style. I'm also not fond of cold weather. I also have a problem with people who think Asperger's are retarded or something. And war...and. Okay, positive thinking. So what else?

I got my username from the Sky Temple level in Twilight Princess. That level was surreal to me. heart

For the exception of a couple of days in about a month and a half, I have been studying really hard various vocab words and have been fluctuating between them and Katakana, while gradually adding more words. I want to learn Hiragana pretty shortly, and I'm not sure when to start Kanji, actually. (I did start Katakana about five months ago, but gradually stopped, so I started again recently) A good thing is that I know more than 200 words (some days I only learn 5 or 10, or none at all if I'm just studying Katakana, and other days, 20+. I'm a high stress person, so it depends on the levels)

I hope that maybe one day I can take a Japanese learning course. I don't know when I can go to college, as I have personal issues I need to get taken care of, but I think it'll be sometime within the next year or two. (Hopefully, learning Japanese is an option at whatever college I go to) Other goals I have are publishing a poetry book (therefore, continue practicing my writing skills), learning the piano sometime in the future (I don't have one currently), making better fractals in Apophysis and eventually Mandelbulb 3D (I learned more of the coding like parameters a few weeks ago...pretty neat), and then getting better at drawing. Soon, I'll be serious about the drawing and hope to learn how to draw anime better, as I really like the art style. I also want to get more art supplies and hopefully draw Helen Marnie from Ladytron, but before I get *settled* in, am focused on Japanese. (Japanese sucks up a lot of time and energy to balance all my goals, but I'm trying.)

Something that's been helping me learn my Japanese is finding more Japanese (or similar) songs.

Wow...oops. I didn't realize this group was dead. Last person to post (before me) was in September 2013.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:57 pm
I realize this group is dead, but seeing as someone else posted here I might as well too~
iresidexintheskytemple
Konnichiwa!

Watashi no namae wa Sammi desu. Mainichi, Nihongo o benkyu shimasu.

Konbonwa!
こんぼんわ!

Watashi no namae wa Chey/Rosa desu. Asatte, nihongo o renshuu shimasu. lol
わたしのなまえわチェy・ロサです。あさって、にほんごおれんしゅうします。

I've been procrastinating really badly lately, you sound further ahead than me!
Hopefully we can revive the guild a bit?

Uhm... Let's see, what to share... Well. I'm an aspiring Psychology student, possibly with an English minor. I'd really like to travel, work, and live internationally. Due to my long standing interest in the language and culture, as well as the time required to gain any proficiency in the language itself, I decided to start with Japanese! I also have a strong interest in becoming an assistant language teacher through one of the programs such as JET. I'd love the opportunity to work with and teach kids while learning about a country and culture that I've grown to appreciate so much. emotion_kirakira
I suppose that's all for now.

Sayonara!
さよなら!  

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

satanaeubera

Vermillion Browser

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:47 am
初めましてみんなさん。イジイです。
 18歳ですー 誕生日はいちがつようか。イギリスからきましたで、ロンドンにすんでいます。ロンドン大学の学生で、専門は日本語。2がつだけ勉強しました。そして、まだじょうずじゃありませんです。日本入の友達がいませんから、ここで日本語をならいたいです。
 もうドイツ語とスペイン語とすこし中国語をはなします。ロック音楽やえを書きが好きです。
 どうぞよろしく

What that's supposed to say is:
Pleased to meet you, everyone. I am Izzy.
I'm 18 years old - my birthday is the fourth of January. I'm English. I live in London. I study Japanese at the University of London. I have been studying Japanese for only two months, so I'm not good yet. I want to improve my Japanese here, because I don't have any Japanese friends.
I already speak German, Spanish and a little Mandarin. I like rock music and drawing.
Pleased to meet you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:03 pm
私の名前はアリアです。私は25歳です。私が描くと書きます。

Watashinonamaeha ariadesu. Watashi wa 25-saidesu. Watashi ga kaku to kakimasu.

My name is Aria. I am 25 years old. I write and I draw.

smile

I am slowly teaching myself Japanese. I know a fair amount of Hiragana, a small amount of katakana, and only a few words in Kanji. I am using a Japanese grammar textbook to teach myself the correct way to form sentences, and using Kanji when it is supposed to be used so that I can learn accurately smile  

JunkFoodForZombies

Satyros

Benevolent Loiterer

12,875 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 pm
Hello all! I decided to join this guild to help out where I can. I am a N2/N1 level speaker teaching English in Japan currently (I live in a very rural/田舎‘part of Hyogo prefecture.) Please don't hesitate to quote or PM me if you have any questions about Japanese that I can help out with!  
Guild Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff