Malevolent Tactician

6,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 pm
Oh yea... the towns thing. = u =  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 am
AHHH! Sorry guys I fell asleep with that chat thing open ): I foresee that happening a lot... gonk  

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Judgemaster Ruecian
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 am
Hashmal of the order Leo
.... Can we have a trade city as a subforum? Like Dorter or Warjilis? Just a thought. It seems like that's kinda what's missing from the towns that are already there.

The way we have it set up is so that people can use any of the towns we picked as a similar town if necessary. Since obviously an RP in the FFT era won't have Eryut Village or Jahara.

We've combined Jahara with Dorter since it's near the desert, it also covers the Jagd Dorsa. Not that the jagd location will likely see much use, but who knows.

The Port City of Warjilis is combined into the port city of Graszton.

Eryut is the combination of itself along with Flourgis and Muscadet etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 pm
Judgemaster Ruecian
The way we have it set up is so that people can use any of the towns we picked as a similar town if necessary. Since obviously an RP in the FFT era won't have Eryut Village or Jahara.

We've combined Jahara with Dorter since it's near the desert, it also covers the Jagd Dorsa. Not that the jagd location will likely see much use, but who knows.

Here's the thing. It's exactly what Dorter has that Jahara doesn't that I'm wanting to use... the slums. But... I suppose Goug will have to do.

Hashmal of the order Leo

Judgemaster Ruecian
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 am
Hashmal of the order Leo
Judgemaster Ruecian

Here's the thing. It's exactly what Dorter has that Jahara doesn't that I'm wanting to use... the slums. But... I suppose Goug will have to do.

Well the idea was to let people use it as either Jahara, or Dorter based on their own discretion, but Labs didn't want to do that anyways because she felt it was too confusing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 am
Not sure if you can see deleted posts (you being Master Ruecian or Mistress/Captain Labrytte) but I made a mistake ad posted my Intro in the Introduction and FAQ section lol. Sorry about that.

On the off chance you cannot see deleted posts, I've been in the guild for quite a while but never been a PART of it. Mostly due to how meek I am. I don't want to post anything until I'm part of an order but...I don't know which to join!

For some reason the whole, enlistment process feels intimidating to me ;-; on top of that I've no idea which Orders are active at this point, if any, due to the rebuilding and revamping of the Guild.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate assistance in choosing an Order  

Requiem_Dragon

Hashmal of the order Leo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 am
Requiem_Dragon
Not sure if you can see deleted posts (you being Master Ruecian or Mistress/Captain Labrytte) but I made a mistake ad posted my Intro in the Introduction and FAQ section lol. Sorry about that.

On the off chance you cannot see deleted posts, I've been in the guild for quite a while but never been a PART of it. Mostly due to how meek I am. I don't want to post anything until I'm part of an order but...I don't know which to join!

For some reason the whole, enlistment process feels intimidating to me ;-; on top of that I've no idea which Orders are active at this point, if any, due to the rebuilding and revamping of the Guild.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate assistance in choosing an Order

No orders are active. They're gone for the moment. Please read the top announcement. The guild is in re-vamp, and the best time to become a part of it is soon approaching. Once the towns are all open, things will begin anew.

On a separate yet related note; I'd like to ask what we're waiting on as far as the towns go. If there's anyway I can help I'd like to, I'm fairly decided on staying, but I ultimately have to wait til everything's up and running to see if I really want to. I'm not gonna leave without giving this place another chance.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 pm
So where do we talk at? Guild is all changed up now... I used to just go to the Belias' tavern in the Aries Order when I wanted to chat but now I am confuzzled as to where to generally go to chat it up when i want to, help? lol  

Shadowmonkey1990

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Hashmal of the order Leo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Please... someone accept Maluc II's join request. And if it's somehow expired or something in the several months that this remake is taking please send an invite. .... Please?

Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff