Submit

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:19 pm
I've been in an awesome loving relationship with my bf for awhile now. He's everything you can ask for smile I have a bit of a problem though. One of my good male friends has developed a crush on me :/ He started asking me all of these questions which I didn't mind at first and I answered a few of them. Then his questions started to get more personal, and has been sharing some very personal too much information stuff that as a friend, idk if i should know. lol He know's I'm already taken. So far I've been trying to point that little fact out, answering some of his non-personal questions and being my usual polite/friendly self. I've also told him that I'm not comfortable with some of the stuff he's been telling me, and he only asks/tells me these things occasionally. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?
Thank you smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 am
You may possibly be overreacting. He may just be moving into the best friends category and wanting to be more personal because of that, and not because he wants to be your BF. But I can not really say unless I know what the information you have been getting is. Sorry.  

zabazor
Vice Captain

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 am
Maybe. Somehow I don't think sexual fantasies qualify as best friend material. redface I could be wrong though lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 am
xMoonlitShadowsx
Maybe. Somehow I don't think sexual fantasies qualify as best friend material. redface I could be wrong though lol

I talk about such things with my best friends *shrugs* but some people are different i guess :3 if it makes you uncomfortable just let him know.  

Daearen

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 am
Thanks for your advice ^^  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff