Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
You just aquired 'A Room' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am
Awwww poor Peach! And what you suppose Luigi is doing during all of this?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am
Yoshi. Luigi is doing Yoshi.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 am
jaxcam
No! Come on!! Everyone knows he's gay for Prince Peasley. Not Yoshi... Yoshi is gay for Birdo.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Soul of Aqua
jaxcam
No! Come on!! Everyone knows he's gay for Prince Peasley. Not Yoshi... Yoshi is gay for Birdo.

Birdo's a girl, though!! Oh wait, Yoshi lays eggs, therefore, bye inductive reasoning, Yoshi must be a girl.... Nevermind, continue with your reasoning.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:12 pm
jaxcam
Soul of Aqua
jaxcam

Birdo's a girl, though!! Oh wait, Yoshi lays eggs, therefore, bye inductive reasoning, Yoshi must be a girl.... Nevermind, continue with your reasoning.
My reasoning must be unductive, because I say he's a boy. He lays eggs that have clouds in them. Clearly these are magical eggs, and magic can do things like making men pregnant and egg-lay-y. Therefor he need not be a woman. Since my unductive reasoning has thwarted your inductive reasoning, in my mind at least, we can assume what conclusions were drawn by your inductive reasoning were wrong. If him being a girl was wrong then he is a man.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:20 am
PulchritudinousFartJoker
jaxcam
Soul of Aqua
jaxcam

My reasoning must be unductive, because I say he's a boy. He lays eggs that have clouds in them. Clearly these are magical eggs, and magic can do things like making men pregnant and egg-lay-y. Therefor he need not be a woman. Since my unductive reasoning has thwarted your inductive reasoning, in my mind at least, we can assume what conclusions were drawn by your inductive reasoning were wrong. If him being a girl was wrong then he is a man.

Or maybe you're both wrong/right, and Yoshi is in fact, a hermaphrodite?  

Deppfan

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 am
Deppfan Teague
PulchritudinousFartJoker
jaxcam
Soul of Aqua
jaxcam

And just as likely, Birdo is too. Thus, them going at it is just like any other creatures that happen to have both sets of sexual organs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 am
Jackalope2
Deppfan Teague
PulchritudinousFartJoker
jaxcam
Soul of Aqua
jaxcam

And just as likely, Birdo is too. Thus, them going at it is just like any other creatures that happen to have both sets of sexual organs. 3nodding

Worms. 3nodding  

Deppfan

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 am
Deppfan Teague
PulchritudinousFartJoker
jaxcam
Soul of Aqua
jaxcam

Noooo. I don't want to tie with Jax's logic- I want to beat it. I want to cut her and rip her intestines- uh... I want to defeat her logic and if you heard any further desires I was just joking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 am
Ugh... I have to work with people that have no knowledge of the Mario Universe. In the Super Mario 2 instruction booklet it clearly states that Birdo is a guy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are male animals that can lay eggs. Even then this is not our universe, our laws do not apply there.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:40 am
Soul of Aqua
Ugh... I have to work with people that have no knowledge of the Mario Universe. In the Super Mario 2 instruction booklet it clearly states that Birdo is a guy.

There are male animals that can lay eggs. Even then this is not our universe, our laws do not apply there.

Seahorses come to mind, although in that case the female impregnates the male.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 am
Jackalope2
Soul of Aqua

Also male carps blasted with oestrogen.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deppfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:55 am
Jackalope2
Soul of Aqua

Actually, the male impregnates the female, then she puts the eggs in him to incubate.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 am
You get a room, you use it to discuss mating rituals, you don't consider to engage in them yourself. ninja  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deppfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 am
Soul of Aqua
You get a room, you use it to discuss mating rituals, you don't consider to engage in them yourself. ninja

::jumps in your ams:: Shall we let loose the mating call?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff