Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
---LOOKING FOR 2400 BUMPS AND ILL REVEAL MY GET RICH TIPS--- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexisxtreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 pm
Im new here plp. Im Alexisxtreme leader and member of more of 12-14- or 20 guilds in gaia online all about how to get rich and clean

I just found this guild some years back but haven't give a lot of attention, now i notice is full 2000% and have a great succes in the contests and donations area.

I want to go throw all those 'Big guilds Team" as this one to teach all you how to get rich in just some weeks with my clean methods in the game:
new investing, hoarding, vending, exchanging, inflating tricks and betters!! from all the times.

Yes all those rise up of prices im being working on with my team of proffesionals marketplace sellers, exchangers and vendors in the whole gaia.

Actually i'm working in a new project and strategy consist in:

"probing contesst"
Ones i get to stablish a respect in the contests and to TOS rules all those contests creators will take their offers in serious...ill talk more about later.

First i want im asking for

help me to bumping and voting this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18496765

I see there are more 20ks plp here Awsom!!

I'm a donator of the big times of gaia online...

Just bump me there and ill teach all you all my clean strategies to get golds fast and easy with out cheat or traps!!!

Also the Captains can make me crew here if they want, i work in more of 12-14 guilds at the same time as captain and admin..So what are you waiting for?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 pm
Im cheking how far they go in their contests.

Thnks anticipate  

Alexisxtreme

Alexisxtreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 pm
Bump!1  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 pm
Bump!  

Alexisxtreme

aguafiesta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 pm
im a ghost ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:23 pm
Thnks for those votes members,,im getting the goal soon, then ill explain what i was doing exaclty and a lot of more tips and secrets to get rich in gaia fast and clean.  

Alexisxtreme

xXPoPtArTsArEyUmMiXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm
Alexisxtreme
Bump!1

can u tell me? i need money for my dream avi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm
Alexisxtreme
Im new here plp. Im Alexisxtreme leader and member of more of 12-14- or 20 guilds in gaia online all about how to get rich and clean

I just found this guild some years back but haven't give a lot of attention, now i notice is full 2000% and have a great succes in the contests and donations area.

I want to go throw all those 'Big guilds Team" as this one to teach all you how to get rich in just some weeks with my clean methods in the game:
new investing, hoarding, vending, exchanging, inflating tricks and betters!! from all the times.

Yes all those rise up of prices im being working on with my team of proffesionals marketplace sellers, exchangers and vendors in the whole gaia.

Actually i'm working in a new project and strategy consist in:

"probing contesst"
Ones i get to stablish a respect in the contests and to TOS rules all those contests creators will take their offers in serious...ill talk more about later.

First i want im asking for

help me to bumping and voting this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18496765

I see there are more 20ks plp here Awsom!!

I'm a donator of the big times of gaia online...

Just bump me there and ill teach all you all my clean strategies to get golds fast and easy with out cheat or traps!!!

Also the Captains can make me crew here if they want, i work in more of 12-14 guilds at the same time as captain and admin..So what are you waiting for?

like i need a crap load of gold for my dream avi its worth more than 4 mill gold  

xXPoPtArTsArEyUmMiXx

Ramboo8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 am
u should give my friend blu_starlight_71 gold biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm
Bump 2 sadly.... people here don't understand bump and you'll eventually find out... i wish there was a your a ******** retard emote rofl  

Meat Vegetable

elpoetacallejeroxxx

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm
bump 1  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am
bump 3  

Meat Vegetable

Cyclemind