Welcome to Gaia! ::

Complete Booty

Back to Guilds

Complete list of the best tanks on gaia & Complete guide on booty grab 

Tags: Booty, Booty grab, gold, rich, guide 

Reply Complete Booty
Manny, Societal and Kenshin chat thread --- others welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am
I will take a few days to decide who to give my guild to so that I can have time to hear from multiple people.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 pm
TAP 2

Xx_McFlurries_xX

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

TormentedGrace

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:20 pm
It kinda sucks that you're giving your guild away. I don't think anyone else will put as much effort into it as you have. As my signature says, I am collecting Hermit Cats. Why? I'm not quite sure exactly. I guess I just like them. I got one free some how and I named it. Then I bought some more and named those. I think that was my mistake...naming them. I've just gotten attached to my Hermit Cats. I'm looking for fish that like the same settings as Hermit Cats, but have a better Booty Grab output. I'd like to keep my aquarium running on the gold I make from having my booty grabbed. Hermit Cats like black lighting, moderate, chilly, or freezing temperatures, and the Conch Song or Reef Riff, from what I understand. I would like to find large booty fish that like all three of these settings as well, in order to maximize the life expectancy of my fish and the happiness of my aquarium, but I'll settle for two out of three if that isn't possible. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the long post... Thanks. sweatdrop  
Complete Booty

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff