Welcome to Gaia! ::

Complete Booty

Back to Guilds

Complete list of the best tanks on gaia & Complete guide on booty grab 

Tags: Booty, Booty grab, gold, rich, guide 

Reply Complete Booty
Manny, Societal and Kenshin chat thread --- others welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm
"ghost fish" behave like normal fish, but they are ready to die razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 pm
Societal is a ghost fish. I just haven't look at the aquarium yet. Once I do, he'll go Poof! Bye Bye Socy  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

kitnboots
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:52 pm
LOL! Funny Manny.
By the way, I have an invite for you if your willing.
I've been hoping to catch you online to see what you think of what I'm going to be working on.
Oh ya, And it was:
STOP AND READ! THE WIZARDS OF BOOTY SPEAK
And a quick little disco dance from you 3 would be nice too Kenshin. I actually like that. LOL!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:56 pm
I have seen others try to do the same thing I'm doing now with not much success. Do you have any opinions on why they were not successful and what I might do differently to make it a better thread?  

kitnboots
Crew

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:59 pm
Pretty much you just have to keep it active. Dolphin Mania is taking up most of the serious grabbers, so we don't have many grabbers going for the threads. You can also offer prizes for high grabs. That normally draws players. the 6-7 tank per page seems to be the most popular.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 pm
Yes, which means Kenshin will need 2 pages all to himself. LOL!
I was thinking that the tanks chosen for the first page could repost there tanks when they post there mules so the owner could represent there mules. Is that a good idea?  

kitnboots
Crew

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 pm
It's up to you really. I think you should leave the room for other tanks though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm
Do you have any suggestions of who else I should add to the first page. Anyone that has exceptional mules? Downfall still needs to post so that will be 4 I've chosen so far. I haven't decided on the others yet. I was wondering if 8 tanks per page would be too many.  

kitnboots
Crew

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:36 pm
I haven't been paying much attention to the booty grab scene so I wouldn't know.

Manny's Stalker thread

That could help a bit, even though Cassietron doesn't have any mules.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 pm
Okay, thank you.  

kitnboots
Crew

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:26 pm
The Infamous Manny-kun
Pretty much you just have to keep it active. Dolphin Mania is taking up most of the serious grabbers, so we don't have many grabbers going for the threads. You can also offer prizes for high grabs. That normally draws players. the 6-7 tank per page seems to be the most popular.

i don't use dolphinmania for the sole purpose that it kinda takes away from the original concept of booty grab... i like browsing and finding new tanks and random glows... but to each their own i guess smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 am
dolphinmania is a sore subject for me because I got burned by what gaia did to the meats. I have a full tank of meats that I worked my tail off for that I cant even use because they suck. So I wont fill the thread up with one specific type of tank content. I will try to balance but Outlaws and Airsharks are absolute favorite right now.
I've already got a very long list of mule owners and many of them have pure dolphin tanks.
Thanks manny for the thread you suggested. It helped me find monster mule owners that I needed very badly.  

kitnboots
Crew

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 pm
The Infamous Manny-kun
Societal is a ghost fish. I just haven't look at the aquarium yet. Once I do, he'll go Poof! Bye Bye Socy
lol, you named a fish after me? I'm touched razz I don't take the time to care about what I name my fish razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm
Lord Uesugi Kenshin
The Infamous Manny-kun

i don't use dolphinmania for the sole purpose that it kinda takes away from the original concept of booty grab... i like browsing and finding new tanks and random glows... but to each their own i guess smile
Yeah, although dolphin mania does supply you with "bump thread" links (which I will admit is better than nothing), it does take out of the booty grab community and makes it harder and harder for people to have successful tanks. I put my tank there (and will probably add my mules) because I don't want to miss on all the grabs, but I don't like what the site takes away from the community.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:42 pm
Tsk tsk Kenshin... I was tempted to decline your mule because you didn't use the application and I state that applications that don't follow the guidelines will be ignored razz

But I know you, so I gave you a break  
Complete Booty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces