Welcome to Gaia! ::

Complete Booty

Back to Guilds

Complete list of the best tanks on gaia & Complete guide on booty grab 

Tags: Booty, Booty grab, gold, rich, guide 

Reply Complete Booty
Manny, Societal and Kenshin chat thread --- others welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 am
btw anyone tracking glow times? someone said they were having 2-3 hr intervals... i think its bs but i'm still curious xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 am
tigris cobaltchaos
Societal Downfall
The Infamous Manny-kun
Even if that is true Kenshin, I still believe that this strike won't do a thing.
That's your thought. But really, as long as we convince enough other users to strike with us, it will make a difference. If you want to sit on the sidelines and try to profit during our strike, that is your choice. Really, how are we going to get gaia to listen to our position if we don't get together?

They have proved that the don't listen to us. So, if we continue to gain more momentum that ever before, they will listen to us. The strike on aquariums keeps the discussion alive and forces people to talk about it. The less tanks that people can find to play booty grab on, the more 'annoyed' they get and the more they talk about it.

Considering that they have responded to pressure by a large number of users on many other issues, there is no reason why they won't respond to us with enough users complaining.

who said that those of use not participation in the strike are only doing it for profit? there are lots of reasons why some of use are not striking. if it was only for profit why are the strikers still grabbing? this strike could be better organized and have other ways to protest.
Nobody. I simply said if he wants to *try* to profit, he can. I say that because with the glow times cut in half (pretending that our fish would live their normal life and die), it's pretty damn hard to profit right now. Also, I haven't heard a single good argument against the strike. I do not consider "it won't work because what your doing is pointless" an argument.

I don't get why nobody against the strike can give me a reason other than that we aren't doing the "right" type of strike. I have yet to have a single argument that would make me pause and re-think our position.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 am
Lord Uesugi Kenshin
The Infamous Manny-kun
Nevermind. I am apparently a bad guy in all this because I don't want to join the Strike. I don't want to speak about this anymore. Good luck with your Strike.

I don't think yer a bad guy... i respect your right to not participate and have your own opinion. smile
I agree. I think you just mis-interpreted what I was saying.

I don't like people less because they don't want to be a part of our strike. I just get annoyed when people dis the strike but completely seem to miss what we are doing.

Everyone focuses on the fact that we are removing fish, not the fact that we are trying to generate more discussion about the glow times. If we just made a petition, it would be confined to a couple threads and gaia would just ignore it like every other attempt we have made.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 pm
Sadly it appears that many people are starting to 'un-strike.'

It is too bad because the strike will be for nothing if we stop before our issues are fixed. But maybe they are? I'm not on much lately, so I don't watch glow times, but I'm noticing the first page of the GA is filling up with glow threads again which means people are putting fish back in their tank and grabbing more.

Oh, looking at the "last post" time in the GA, it doesn't look like glow times are back up, but it's hard to say if that's the striking tanks or the glow times that is causing their to be less threads per minute.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 pm
glow times fixed... check the aqua forums societal wink me and others are tracking glow times for more accurate info... i'll let u know  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:34 am
Lol, although cuck could be very sincere and it could have been a honest mistake, it's still possible that it was 'on purpose' and his story is a nice cover. Either way, for now I'll just believe what he says and put my tanks back. I might not keep my tanks though as I'm getting into finals with school and might get a summer job out of town *crosses fingers*  

Societal Downfall
Crew

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 pm
guild changes? kenshin fears change...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 pm
Lol, well... what do you think of these changes?

1. I do more work
2. You do less work
3. Guild gets more people (hopefully)

This is what I'm attempting to do with the guild to hopefully start getting it where I want it to be in popularity.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 pm
Societal Downfall

1. I do more work
2. You do less work
3. Guild gets more people (hopefully)

1. I'm all for you doing more work wink
2. I'm all for me doing less work!
3. Maybe popularity isn't a bad thing...

I'm all for whatever changes you instate... i just like giving you s**t every now and then wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 pm
Like I told societal earlier today, what grabbed me into the guild was the sweet banner that advertises the best booty on Gaia, in more ways than one! I fly it proudly now razz I think it is a great way to advertise  

goneclosedaccountquit

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 am
"booty"

is that the 'more ways than one?'

I still need more banners... that was a cheap banner I made myself in like 10 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 pm
The more ways than one would be verbal and visual but can still be summed up by that simple word, Booty!  

goneclosedaccountquit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 am
I like the old banner. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:50 am
Hey, are glow times slowing up again?  

HotScoots

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

duck113

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am
Glows just aren't what they used to be (sigh)
Hello biggrin It was interesting reading through this thread!  
Complete Booty

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff