Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rock Side Indention l-Susumu and Oroami's house-l Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 pm
He took off flying, he stopped next to Susumu and smiled "I think the Leaf village needs to be taught a lesson." Oroami said remembering that the Leaf village had made his other selfs life hell, time to make it worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:38 pm
Susumu arrives at her little rock cave home. The seals engraved in the walls don't kill her because they know who she is. Living black magick in this house. Seals of immeasurable power turning this hideout into a living being. An evil living being a resurrection of a demon or ancient evil being of old. This being forced to stay under Susumu and Oroami's captivity to be unused for taking over the known world. Instead they would rather use this beast as a defensive hideout that would rise up and kill anything if it attempted to enter this place. "I need to do something that will harm the other Susumu greatly." The evil shoko walks through the corridors of her cave, this evil place actually healing her with a dark sort of medical seal. She will back up and ready to fight in no time really. Suddenly the idea comes to her, now if only that basterd Oroami would show up.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm
Oroami flew up into the house and stretched as he walked forward. He felt uneasy but he was sure it was his idiot of a counterpart the real Oroami.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu appears to Oroami in the dark, wearing a dark sort of clothing she has had time to change out of her battle torn clothes. "So how much fun did you have while I was away?" Susumu smiles she has a plan already set up, and she knows it will be the best of all evils to execute.

NUR

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 pm
"Let us say it wasn't much fun. I only found out how to divert pain from myself and amplify that which the real me takes."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

"Interesting. Well lets amplify that pain by taking away their true loves." Susumu smiles an evil smile, let us rest here a little before we depart is what her body language is saying. "I beat up the kazekage and had control of the Sand village for a short time before I got bored and decided to leave."

NUR

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm
"I destroyed the Hokage's office, freezing him to near death, probably killed two ninja and threatened the Sound village." He said softly as he looked around, if either would die he would rather do some dirty lust filled things before.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu kisses Oroami with a firey passion. Just hearing of all the destruction has her worked up. She takes his hand and walks into the dark hallways of the house disappearing from sight. She knows full well that she must rest here and can't be trying to do something like kill her other selves children. Such an act calls for a bit of planning and recuperating

NUR

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm
Smirking Oroami pushed Susumu onto the bed with force as a sensually deviant of a smile entered his face... Fade to black...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 pm
Susumu gets up and out of bed the darkness of the house surrounding her almost as if light around her was sucked away. Susumu walks to the bath, drawing water inside it utilizing her water jutsu the tub fills up and heats up in no time at all. She strips down to nothing and steps into the bathtub, relaxing a bit this will be her final moments of relaxation most likely before she goes with Oroami to do their most deviant act yet.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 pm
Oroami laid down and slept upon the tatters of what once were clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Getting out of the bath tub Susumu is fully rested. The dark seals in this place increasing her strength ten fold. She is ready and willing to do what she needs to do. Walking up to Oroami. Fully loaded and ready for battle Susumu speaks bluntly. "Its time we leave."

NUR

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm
Oroami woke up and nodded putting on his clothes he let his wings air out before he took off out the house heading for the island.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm
Susumu makes a handsign and disappears off towards the island as well.  

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces