Last.FM Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 pm
If you've got one, post it. Compare to others, yadayadayada, you know the drill.

Mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 pm
Here's mine. But it's far from accurate.. for some reason it will say that I've listened to a crap load of Less Than Jake songs when I didn't even have any on my computer for a long while. This computer just doesn't like Last.FM sometimes. And most of my recent stuff has mostly been for editing stuff. Like alot of Bloc Party because I'm doing remixes to there songs. So I am listening to there songs over and over again to find notes I like and whatnot.

http://www.last.fm/user/EBrainBabies  

evilbrainbabies
Crew

Ethereal Cereal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:23 pm
Mine

Your musical compatibility with Zevexx is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Mars Volta, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, An Endless Sporadic, Rush and Jethro Tull.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm
actually, further review makes me really question Last.FM now.. or my computer. It says I have like 200 plays of yellowcard. but looking at the plays on my computer doesn't even get to the triple digits.. Hmmmm. Lol. I think mine is broked.

Edit. Wow. If this were my main music computer.. I would feel realllllly weird. It's alot of Against me!, Less Than Jake, and Gaslight Anthem... Yeesh. I feel like I am just a monster for No Idea records or whatever. Lol.  

evilbrainbabies
Crew

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm
I thought I'd have more in common with both of you...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm
Well if it means anything, on my main computer with all my music on it- the one that is always on and playing, we do have alot of music in common. But as far as this computer goes... apparently I have a fetish for Ani DiFranco and Frank Turner.. Not to say they are bad artists. I like them alot. but.. 700 times in like six months seems odd to me.  

evilbrainbabies
Crew

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:20 pm
evilbrainbabies
Well if it means anything, on my main computer with all my music on it- the one that is always on and playing, we do have alot of music in common. But as far as this computer goes... apparently I have a fetish for Ani DiFranco and Frank Turner.. Not to say they are bad artists. I like them alot. but.. 700 times in like six months seems odd to me.

Oh, well that explains some of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 pm
so I figured out why. Because my iTunes at work is constantly on, and generally on a set list of music that friends play with, alot of stuff got checked and played over and over and over again. That's the only conclusion I can think of. Because I am seeing music I don't even have on this computer like DethKlok. But it's been played a number of times for some reason. But I know my computer at work has it.

But ya... I'm pretty sure it gets left on shuffle all night and people just bring the volume back up when they come in. I'll try to swap out some of the music with better music that is less monotonous. lol.  

evilbrainbabies
Crew

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 am
Found out about many a band that I now love because of last.fm.
Here's mine: http://www.last.fm/user/TheStormchild  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am
Your musical compatibility with TheStormchild is Very High

Music you have in common includes Grave Digger, King Diamond, Gamma Ray, HammerFall and Candlemass.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ethereal Cereal

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:49 am
The Other Half of the Sky
Your musical compatibility with TheStormchild is Very High

Music you have in common includes Grave Digger, King Diamond, Gamma Ray, HammerFall and Candlemass.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What great tastes you have. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:48 pm
In the signature.  

Sir Sebastian Codswallop

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm
Sir Sebastian Codswallop
In the signature.

Your musical compatibility with Shir_Hashirim is High

Music you have in common includes Cap'n Jazz, Agalloch, Jethro Tull, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Fleetwood Mac.

I love you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Your musical compatibility with Shir_Hashirim is Very High

Music you have in common includes Vanden Plas, Van der Graaf Generator, Orphaned Land, Emerson, Lake & Palmer and Uriah Heep.

I expect nothing less. cool  

Ethereal Cereal

Sir Sebastian Codswallop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm
The Scanner Sees Darkly
Sir Sebastian Codswallop
In the signature.

Your musical compatibility with Shir_Hashirim is High

Music you have in common includes Cap'n Jazz, Agalloch, Jethro Tull, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Fleetwood Mac.

I love you.

Can we make sexy time now?  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas