Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Down the Rabbit Hole Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:06 am
"Why, did you wanna watch?" Hikari asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes. 'Because Hiei and I would really have sex. We hate each other.' Or, that was at least half true. She was pretty sure that Hiei thought she was one of the more annoying things on the planet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am
"If it wasn't Hiei. Then Yes actually I would." Yusuke said back with a smile and chuckled walking back with them. Moving a Bit Hiei headed toward the hut and looked toward everyone that was there before he turned around. " Eh.." Hiei mumbled a bit. He hated asking for help when there was a big group. . Moving a bit he shoved off the door frame and headed toward the hut, Hikari, Yusuke and him slept in and walked in.

Inuyasha blinked slightly and looked up." What's his problem?" Inuyasha asked looking up toward Yusuke and Hikari before going back to his food. Sango shifted slightly and titled her head only a bit. " If your friend alright? He seemed...unsure?" Sango said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am
"Wow, that's not creepy at all." Sex was kind of a foreign subject for one thing, and the thought some someone even watching the act seemed very awkward. Getting the the hut, Hikari stopped at the door when Hiei turned around and went to theirs. "He's just being stupid." Hikari replied with a sigh. She walked over to Kaede, kneeling down next to the older woman. For Hiei's sake of feeling better, Hikari spoke in a whisper, apologizing to the older woman but asking if she could help Hiei since he had been poisoned.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:35 am
"Aye, a Man's pride. " Kaede said and shifted a bit moving her hand slightly. Moving to the back of her hut she picked up a few things and turn to leave to head off to the other hut. It was welcome for Hikari to follow but it was up to her. She could come or eat. Moving with a few things in hand the old women headed toward the hut.

Yusuke shifted slightly and chuckled. " You'd like it and you know it Hikari." Yusuke said patting the girls back and sitting down to eat with the others. Sango shifted a bit and started to eat as well as Inuyasha looked down. " His just being a stubborn fool." Inuyasha said. " Sounds like someone we know." Sango shot slightly and shifted a bit.

-

Hiei shifted as he pulled off his shirt dropping it on the ground and touched his wounded chest. Older wounds that only half assed heal'd were driving him nuts. He shifted a bit walking toward his small bed and laid down before feeling the two tails cat walking up by him and he started to pet the cat. " Hey there." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:40 am
Hikari was going to stay and eat. She didn't want to deal with Hiei glaring at her for getting him help. "Ew. You're gonna make me lose my appetite." Hikari moved to sit down next to Sango, filling up an empty bowl of food. "...Heh."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:47 am
"I can make you lose more later." Yusuke said and chuckled a again before moving to dish out food for himself and Hikari. Moving a little he started to eat before Kaede walked back in with a smile. " You're friend is going to be fine dear." She said sitting down to eat her self.

" Have you guys seen Kirara Today? I have seen her all day." Sango said before looking up to see Hiei walk in with a different shirt on, more of Yukata and well the two tail cat on his shoulder. The cat would let out a small Meow as he sat down between Yusuke and Hikari and dished out some food for himself and Yusuke leaned back. " Pshhh Hikari. So what happen in the Forest?" Yusuke asked trying to whisper around Hiei. By the way the demon was moving. He didn't think he notice. He looked like he was in planning mode.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:53 am
Hikari blinked, confused by that first statement. "Like what?" She had absolutely no idea what Yusuke meant by that. She looked away then, taking a bite of her food. When Kirara came up between her and Yusuke, Hikari brought her hand down to scratch the small cat behind the ears. "...Later." Explaining now with everyone else in the room wouldn't be the best idea in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:59 am
Hiei shifted slightly as he moved picking at his food thinking. So Naruku truly screwed with people taking the people they cared for and...Hiei shifted and shook his head. " Thank you for the food Lady Kaede" Hiei finally said and shifted looking down. Yusuke nodded. " Yeah, Better then what Genkai makes." Yusuke said with a chuckle before looking at the other group who seemed to be talking about something and another. Another Shard actually. " Hey Fire boy." Inuyasha said. " Yes Dog." Hiei said looking up. " You have a shard don't you." Inuyasha would ask. Hiei blinked a bit. " How do you know. Your Women isn't here to sense them." Hiei said shifting slightly. " Because I saw you walking back a few days with one in your hands. You should give it to me." Inuyasha said. " Hm. I think it's perfectly safe at the moment. Once I'm done with it Yes then I will." Hiei said and shifted a bit at Kirara moved again and shoved her face onto Hikari's hand from her shoulder.

" I have to wonder why Kirara is so welcoming of Hiei." Sango said from her spot and Hiei shrugged slightly picking at his food. " I seem to attract Animals. I mean I have a Bird too." Hiei said dully then glanced toward Hikari before looking away before the small cat traveled down his arm picking at his food. Which he really didn't care about. The animal thing probly came from something with his Koorime blood. . .But who knew right.

Yusuke shifted a bit and stretched. " So what are you guys plan?" Yusuke asked. " Wait for Kagome to be done her tests so we can hit the road again. Duh." Inuyasha said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 am
Hikari wasn't sure if the food was better, but it definitely tasted different here. Probably because there weren't any chemicals like in the future, where they were in just about everything you stuck in your mouth. Her eye twitched when she heard Hiei call her a bird indirectly. "a**." She muttered under her breath before taking another bite of food.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 pm
Hiei moved a bit looking back at Hikari then put down his bowl of food as he let the cat take picks from it. His hand shifted and rubbed his eyes a little. "When did you get a shard?" Yusuke asked.
"I caught a fish...actually a really big fish caught me. But there was a shard in it's fin so I more less turn it into to Sushi." Hiei said as he shifted reaching into his shirt pulling out his mothers tear gem but then shifted pulling out the shard that was attached to around his neck." See." He said.

Inuyasha shifted a bit and pointed at the tear gem. " What's that. That looks like a the full Shikon no Tama!" Inuyasha said dully.

"YUSUKE! HIEI! KURAMA!" The annoying voice yelled threw out the village. Hiei shifted a bit hearing the voice. " I heard moron." He stated and shifted to he side. Yusuke chuckled. " Well Kuwabara isn't dead. Sorry Hiei." Yusuke said slapping the demons back.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games