Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!
Ahem. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 am
screw you, you only did that cause you know I'm right. I quit the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:30 am
Mmm, Censorship.
It smacks of communism.
I dunno about you guys but I'd prefer not to come to blows or to pick fights with my comrades-in-arms here at this guild. Y'know?
Whatever Jin said it's probably about how your plan makes little sense, am I right?
Well I believe that to go into the military is to promise that you will kill for your country. It is a code. If you betray it, you will be executed or shot on sight.
Thus I think the career for you, my friend, should not be in the military; it's too rigid of a system for the likes of independent individuals. You need to become some sort of badass anthropologist and get out there and meet people and move and shake the world. You can learn all that you can from the military peacefully.
In all honesty I cannot quite imagine bringing myself to promise to kill people for my country. It's something that we're all inherently opposed to; it's not a natural thing.

Edit: Oh come now, see that's what I was afraid of...  

Storm And Stress

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 pm
Storm And Stress
Mmm, Censorship.
It smacks of communism.
I dunno about you guys but I'd prefer not to come to blows or to pick fights with my comrades-in-arms here at this guild. Y'know?
Whatever Jin said it's probably about how your plan makes little sense, am I right?
Well I believe that to go into the military is to promise that you will kill for your country. It is a code. If you betray it, you will be executed or shot on sight.
Thus I think the career for you, my friend, should not be in the military; it's too rigid of a system for the likes of independent individuals. You need to become some sort of badass anthropologist and get out there and meet people and move and shake the world. You can learn all that you can from the military peacefully.
In all honesty I cannot quite imagine bringing myself to promise to kill people for my country. It's something that we're all inherently opposed to; it's not a natural thing.

just because you are in the military doesn't mean you have to kill people. There are plenty of military jobs that are like fixing helicopters or being in the medical field or such  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:27 pm
Storm And Stress
Mmm, Censorship.
It smacks of communism.

it makes little sense because i am currently confused on the situation... I don't know wither I should be against the American imperialist, or against it, I don't like censorship either, and yes that's extremely hypocritical, but I wanted to ban him for so long anyways, that just gave me an excuse.

that's the difference from me to you... I don't mind killing, its in my nature to kill... It's just who I kill and for what reason, it doesn't phase me to kill, its just I don't go around shooting everyone that ticks me off.

If you must know, I'm trying to get a basis and military education, so when the revolution comes, ill be prepared to lead guerrilla squads and regimes.  

Beautus

Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games