Upcoming shows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evilbrainbabies
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:31 pm
So there's shows and concerts constantly on tour and moving through your area, as well as local bands as always. But what shows are you guys going to see and what's coming up in your area in the near future?

So I am pretty excited to hear that the Indigo Girls are coming to town this month at the Florida Theatre. I've been wanting to see them for a while. But never got a chance.

I saw Against Me!, Tim Barry and Ninja Gun last week, which was pretty cool because I love Tim and Ninja Gun. Not that big into Against Me! any more, since they play alot of there newer stuff and it's no where near as good as there older music.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm
Gogol Bordello is coming up again pretty soon. I'm hoping to catch them this time.  

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

evilbrainbabies
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm
Jealous! lol. I've been wanting to see them for what feels like "ever". But ya. I've been wanting to see them ever since I had first got into them a while back. But just never got a chance to see them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:44 am
I'm a bit excited about the concerts that my college will be hosting this semester. The student recitals, especially, I've heard a lot of good things about the performers from my friends and my professors. whee  

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

Ethereal Cereal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 pm
I keep hearing about The Flaming Lips coming up to Maine this summer, but I haven't seen any tourdates as of yet.

If/when they do come, I'll be there for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 pm
The Other Half of the Sky
I keep hearing about The Flaming Lips coming up to Maine this summer, but I haven't seen any tourdates as of yet.

If/when they do come, I'll be there for sure.

I'd love to see them.  

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

Ethereal Cereal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm
Same here. Would be a hell of a show for sure.

Might try to take a trip down to Worcester to catch a show at the Palladium this summer as well, if I can help it. Just gotta pick one though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 pm
I would love to see the lips before I(or they) die. Lol. We all have those things that we want to see before we go. And mine definitely has them on that list, as well as Ani DiFranco(as a spectator this time and not a stage manager), and a number of other events and whatnot. lol

And on a side note, but some what on topic. I got the call to work the Gabriel Iglesias show next month! Sweeeet! I'm super excited, because that also means I get cheap tickets to see the show or hang out with who ever is working the event. I was going to see him back at the Bob Hope Theatre in Stockton, CA while I was there back in December, but I wasn't able to. So this definitely makes up for it I think.  

evilbrainbabies
Crew

MentallyScarredBySkittles

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:07 pm
I'm quite excited to see
Stereo Skyline, The Downtown Fiction, Stephen Jerzak, Great Big Planes, and We Should Whisper in West Dundee, Illinois on March 27th. I've been looking forward to it for ages, because I've been wanting to see TDF for awhile. My band is even covering their song, I Just Wanna Run.
:3

And then Green Day, when they come back to Chicago for their 2010 Summer Tour.(:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:12 pm
What?! Green Day's going to be in Chicago? mad I'm so jealous, I wanna go! I'd love to see them live just once.  

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

evilbrainbabies
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Lol. Why do you want to see them Irako?! haha. I kid I kid. ^_^

A friend of mine says that there tour has been blowing pretty bad though. like... They aren't trying in the least bit. Which to me.. if you have these people paying 40 bucks to see your show, at least make the attempt to look like you care. >_> But that's just me.

I'm working the Breaking Benjiman/3 Days Grace concert tomorrow. Yay for work, boo for working with lame musicians. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:04 pm
I heard that many artists are going to play in the "Conga Room" at L.A. Live, in Los Angeles in March, such as "Mikel Erentxum, Gustavo Galindo, CUEVO, and Leo Machado"...  

Reality_Madness

♫ International Music ♫

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff