Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Fertility and Gynecology Subforum
...sterile?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Sure.
View Results

Esme Pink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 am

Okay, so, I feel kind of stupid asking this, but..

The guy I'm currently with is sterile, so we've been thinking that whenever we start to have sex then it would be okay for him to c** inside me..
For some reason I'm a little uneasy on it, because I'm afraid there may be a chance he isn't...COMPLETELY sterile, or something.

Is it possible for people to stop being sterile? And, if so, what are the chances of this happening?
And, lastly, is there any chance at all that a sterile guy can get me pregnant?

redface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 am
Question, how do you know he's sterile? Is he just saying that because he's bedded several other girls and not gotten them pregnant, or has he been told by a fertility doctor that he is sterile?

Honestly, you should be taking or using a form of birth control anyway. At least, that's how I feel. You never know, there could be a fluke and he could get you pregnant unless he literally isn't producing viable sperm at all. Even then I would be safe and use a condom.

I honestly would not risk it if you don't want to get pregnant.  

Alarmingly Charming

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Esme Pink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am
Preston Trelsly
Question, how do you know he's sterile? Is he just saying that because he's bedded several other girls and not gotten them pregnant, or has he been told by a fertility doctor that he is sterile?

Honestly, you should be taking or using a form of birth control anyway. At least, that's how I feel. You never know, there could be a fluke and he could get you pregnant unless he literally isn't producing viable sperm at all. Even then I would be safe and use a condom.

I honestly would not risk it if you don't want to get pregnant.

He has cancer and the treatment doctors told him that the Chemo made him sterile.
And I am on the pill.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am
Well, I'd have him go to a fertility doctor, just in case. You never know. I had a friend who had cervical cancer, and she got pregnant after being told she couldn't.

At least you're taking birth control. The fact that I'm cautious, I'd still use condoms. gonk  

Alarmingly Charming

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheRealSSJGokuX4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:13 pm
well I cant figure out how to get my girl preggo we been trying for 3 years now and no luck Im wondering if Im sterile myself and she dont have periods or they are irregular sometimes she goes for a year without periods so I think thats my problem here but for you I would be ok with it because your on the pill and once he cums in you, you will be beggin for more xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 pm
Kevin Holmes
well I cant figure out how to get my girl preggo we been trying for 3 years now and no luck Im wondering if Im sterile myself and she dont have periods or they are irregular sometimes she goes for a year without periods so I think thats my problem here but for you I would be ok with it because your on the pill and once he cums in you, you will be beggin for more xp

You said you guys were broken up for a while. So I'm guessing you two haven't actually been consistently trying for three years.

If a woman does not get a period for three months or more then she needs to talk to a doctor about it. She could have something serious going on down there. If she's not even taking care of herself and getting her basic checkups she sure as heck shouldn't be trying to get pregnant.

Girls can't usually feel when a guy ejaculates in them, so I don't know about the begging for more part.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Fertility and Gynecology Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces