Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitari2010

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:55 pm
Question: whats the point of bumping and what does bumping do exactly im confused xD

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Kitari2010
Question: whats the point of bumping and what does bumping do exactly im confused xD

Bumping brings your topic to the first page. So when a tank is glowing, you bump that thread to bring the page to the top of the forum. That way others know the tank is glowing, and they can grab.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Kitari2010

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:20 pm
ll P W E E P ll
Kitari2010

Bumping brings your topic to the first page. So when a tank is glowing, you bump that thread to bring the page to the top of the forum. That way others know the tank is glowing, and they can grab.
User Image

ahhhhhh thankies so if i see a glowing tank i bump it n it helps alot of other people too biggrin awesome thanks for answering heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:51 pm
Which fish/monsters definitely group glow or where can I find a list telling me this? I'd really like to know this please.  

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 pm
Solnya
Which fish/monsters definitely group glow or where can I find a list telling me this? I'd really like to know this please.

The ones that always glow in all 17 are only Airsharks. Stone Coatls give a lot but are normally around 13 per glow in a full tank. Lawn Sharks, Outlaw Wolves, and Feathered Coatls glow in groups between 13 and 17 average. The rest, aren't as good.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 am
Awesomolocity
Solnya

The ones that always glow in all 17 are only Airsharks. Stone Coatls give a lot but are normally around 13 per glow in a full tank. Lawn Sharks, Outlaw Wolves, and Feathered Coatls glow in groups between 13 and 17 average. The rest, aren't as good.

So 13+/17 will always glow for Coatl's, wolves, and lawn sharks?  

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:18 pm
Solnya
Awesomolocity
Solnya

13+ For Airsharks, Stone Coatls, Feathered Coatls, Outlaw Wolves, and Feathered Coatls. {* Or mixes of these *}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Awesomolocity
Solnya
Awesomolocity
Solnya

13+ For Airsharks, Stone Coatls, Feathered Coatls, Outlaw Wolves, and Feathered Coatls. {* Or mixes of these *}
OK, cool... So no other fish glow in groups?  

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm
I take my dolphins out at night and put them back in my tank in the morning because no-one grabs my tank unless I'm online to bump my glow thread, even if I leave my dolphins in there. As a result my fish's life span has increased (due to the glitch) to the point that the Aquarium Analyzer created by Absol now says that my fish are going to die in the early 1900's... (Proof)

Is this considered exploiting the glitch and should I stop. ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 am
Would the following be the right code to use to remove my tank from "MIXED" and replace it in "MONSTERS"?

Requesting to have my info updated
Username: Dusty Golightly
I have a tank in the Mixed Section (page 12)
What I have updated: Now have 14 High-trigger Mini-Monsters, and ask to be placed in the MONSTER thread.

Thanks!  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 am
Celestenya
I take my dolphins out at night and put them back in my tank in the morning because no-one grabs my tank unless I'm online to bump my glow thread, even if I leave my dolphins in there. As a result my fish's life span has increased (due to the glitch) to the point that the Aquarium Analyzer created by Absol now says that my fish are going to die in the early 1900's... (Proof)

I haven't heard confirmation that exploiting the glitch will get you banned, but keep in mind it IS a glitch.
User Image

56 days

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:41 am
Dusty Golightly
Would the following be the right code to use to remove my tank from "MIXED" and replace it in "MONSTERS"?

Requesting to have my info updated
Username: Dusty Golightly
I have a tank in the Mixed Section (page 12)
What I have updated: Now have 14 High-trigger Mini-Monsters, and ask to be placed in the MONSTER thread.

Thanks!

That would be fine.
User Image

56 days

ll P W E E P ll

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 am
Thank you so much! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 pm
ll P W E E P ll
Celestenya

I haven't heard confirmation that exploiting the glitch will get you banned, but keep in mind it IS a glitch.
User Image

56 days
Yeah, That's why I was concerned. I was in the habit of taking my dolphins out overnight since my tank only got grabbed while I was able to bump my glow thread, and then one day I noticed that the days the fish were going to die had been extended dramatically. I've stopped taking them out overnight now, just in case >.<
And according to the analyzer they're going to now live until Sep/Oct, I almost feel bad sweatdrop  

Solnya the Second

Saishomizu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:23 am
I have a major problem. on the bar below the fish tank, it says "Error: Already Playing Another Game" the problem is, I'm not. I have tried shutting down every other tab and window and even turning my computer off and the next day, it was still saying I was playing another game. what is going on?  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff