Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get_Sirius

Devout Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:54 pm
Being a new tank owner myself, I think there should be a special place for tanks that aren't "high trigger". A place so they can be recognized, and when the more experienced tanks feel like it, they can be played to help the newbies out.
Maybe a sub-forum or something?
If there is already soemthing like this im sorry i didn't see it, so just link me 3nodding
I just feel so insignificant because i can't post my tank, and yet i have to start somewhere... (unless i overlooked this place)
thanks!
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 pm
Get_Sirius
Being a new tank owner myself, I think there should be a special place for tanks that aren't "high trigger". A place so they can be recognized, and when the more experienced tanks feel like it, they can be played to help the newbies out.
If there is already soemthing like this im sorry i didn't see it, so just link me 3nodding
I just feel so insignificant because i can't post my tank, and yet i have to start somewhere... (unless i overlooked this place)
thanks!
heart
the problem with making a place like that is that people won't play it.

If you have a list of high trigger fish, people would automatically go to that instead of wasting time on low end tanks that don't pay well.

It's like Having a website that plays free HD movies and another website has the same exact movies in low low quality. Everyone would go to the HD website because the benefits are better.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Get_Sirius

Devout Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:01 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Get_Sirius
thanks!
heart
the problem with making a place like that is that people won't play it.

If you have a list of high trigger fish, people would automatically go to that instead of wasting time on low end tanks that don't pay well.

It's like Having a website that plays free HD movies and another website has the same exact movies in low low quality. Everyone would go to the HD website because the benefits are better.
Oh. well, i thought us newbies could stick together to get our tanks up, so we could have high trigger too.
I usually haunt those "low trigger" tanks because i'm struggling the same way.
then again, not everyone is like that lol
thanks for the answer though. i see what you mean. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:47 am
Does anyone have a link to a thread that says all "High trigger" Fish?
And how do you find out your aquarium ID?  

Evident_Fall

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

14,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100

rockbellkid

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:12 pm
why does only the first 3 pages of dolphin mania have tanks?
The other four have only a little dot.
were there tanks taken out?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:55 pm
rockbellkid

Yes tanks were taken out. We are doing a cleanup of the tank that don't meet the requirements and will be adding more in later.  

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:57 pm
Squeakers1
rockbellkid

Yes tanks were taken out. We are doing a cleanup of the tank that don't meet the requirements and will be adding more in later.
Will the Irrawaddy Dolphin be the added into the dolphin mania section?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:20 pm
Solnya
Squeakers1
rockbellkid

Yes they will be.  

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jaruga

Quotable Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:25 pm
Squeakers1
Solnya
Squeakers1
rockbellkid

Yes they will be.

I made 8k yesterday total of 17 players crying
that way I will make 280k in 4 weeks which is the price of 1 dolphin this sucks!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:49 pm
Jaruga
Squeakers1
Solnya
Squeakers1
rockbellkid

Yes they will be.

that way I will make 280k in 4 weeks which is the price of 1 dolphin this sucks!
Yeah, you need to be able to bump your own glow thread a lot when you're glowing if you want to even think about breaking even...  

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 am
Will there be much of a change as to which fish are good, which are bad, due to the mix up the devs did with the reballancing and what not? I mean, the Irrawaddy Dolphin now drops the same as the dolphins, just only live for 4 weeks, and they're currently in the "fish I hate" category (due to a lack of updating) And I'd take a Dark Knight fish (considered a "fish I hate") over a yellow starfish any day, since you can click DKF together, and they not only drop more, you get a chance at an item drop... (using The Fish Review as a guide as to what fish are dropping) I'd say my tank is fairly acceptable, the miniminum any of my fish drop is 30 gold a minute (while there are a lot of fish that only drop half that) so yeah... Basically just wondering if there's going to be a change made to the good and bad list (which might make my tank acceptable to go into a thread sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 am
Squeakers1
rockbellkid

Thank you for letting me know  

rockbellkid

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:52 am
Jaruga
Squeakers1
Solnya
Squeakers1
rockbellkid

Yes they will be.

Put an image analyzer in your siggy and any siggy of mules you use, that way you can see when you glow and you can bump the crap outta your bump thread. LOL

Tis what I do  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:54 am
Celestenya
Will there be much of a change as to which fish are good, which are bad, due to the mix up the devs did with the reballancing and what not? I mean, the Irrawaddy Dolphin now drops the same as the dolphins, just only live for 4 weeks, and they're currently in the "fish I hate" category (due to a lack of updating) And I'd take a Dark Knight fish (considered a "fish I hate") over a yellow starfish any day, since you can click DKF together, and they not only drop more, you get a chance at an item drop... (using The Fish Review as a guide as to what fish are dropping) I'd say my tank is fairly acceptable, the miniminum any of my fish drop is 30 gold a minute (while there are a lot of fish that only drop half that) so yeah... Basically just wondering if there's going to be a change made to the good and bad list (which might make my tank acceptable to go into a thread sweatdrop )
Yeah, we havent updated that stuff since the website version sweatdrop

It is getting updated more.

There really has not been a significant change in fish, other than the Irrawaddy Dolphins.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

atmospher

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:51 am
Do you guys still Tinychat ever now and then? lol
If so, can i have the url + the password.
I missed you all.
4laugh  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas