Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 am
Story:

Well, no one knows what the Akatsuki do when they're not being evil. So this roleplaying thread is about what they do in they're hideout when they're not being evil and coming up with a plan to...do...something...bad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:06 am
Rules:
1. If you're going to swear then keep it to a limit of 2 in each post
2. No Cybering
3. No flaming
4. No text talking (i.e. U, txt, r, ur, hw, thx, np, yw, etc. )
5. Don't put your profile pictures in every post that you make
6. No Godmodding
7. Follow my skeleton, if you want to make some changes to the skeleton please pm me

oVenom waz here v10

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 am
Profile Skeletons:
Username:
Name:
SO:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Abilities/Jutsus:
Appearance:

Username: HitachiinTwinzLuva
Name: Sayumi Yuki
SO: Straight
Personality: Cold Hearted
History: When Sayumi was 6 she developed strange abilities and her parents thought she was a bad omen for having those strange abilities so then they left her out in the middle of nowhere, where she was found by one of the akatsuki members. They welcomed her into the akatsuki and as years passed Sayumi became more and more terrifying(in a scary way). Sayumi has mastered all of the jutsu elements except for puppeteering.
Weapons: Tessen(Steel Fan)
Abilities/Jutsu: Speed(Chakra flows into her feet), Kaze No Yaiba(wind blade), Katon Gamayu Endan(Fire Blowing), Doton Kekka Doroudoumu(Earth barrior/Clay prison), Sabaku Kyuu(Desert Coffin), Sabaku Sousou(Dessert Graveyard), Kage Naraku no Jutsu(Shadow Hell No Jutsu), Jourou Senban (Raining Needles), Suiton Teppoudama (Water Bullet), Tanuki Neiri no Jutsu (Forced Sleep), *Henge no Jutsu (Transform)*, Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy no Jutsu)<~~~Just For Fun xD
Appearance:
User Image
*I edited*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Username: mr shikaku
Name: yofun (rage)
SO: straight
Personality: has a split personality he is mostly calm and keeps to himself but sometimes he turns carzy, rude, and violent
History: he was an orphan and people often hated him because of his white hair and the strange marks on his chest and arms then one day a voice started in his head it told him to kill so he did and it slowly became stronger and stronger untill it became my secound personality and it is still growing stronger. he joined the akasuki when he was found soaked in blood with dead bodys all around and the villagers where attacking him and an akasuki member can and protected him so he followed him and when the akasuki member noticed he asked me if i wanted to come with him i accepted i was 8 years old then.
Weapons: claw blades (like in pic)
Abilities/Jutsus: fire and earth chakara and he can partly control lava. this power becomes stronger the more he goes into his second personality
Appearance: he has silver eyes but his eys turn red when he goes into his second personality
User Image  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:49 pm
Username: jinjuriki98
Name: Saya Ukada
SO: straight
Personality: she is a quiet type
History: her parents died in a fire with the rest of her village. Saya traveled looking 4 a place 2 settle when she found the akatsuki.
Wepons: puppets
Abilities/Jutsu: puppet master
Appearance: just minus the flower on top
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:03 am
Username: DraggGirl
Name: Asuka Hitori
SO: Straight
Personality: Kind , Cool , Flirting.
History: Asuka were an normal girl who were studying in a normal school , until someone kill her parents and leave her alone...One of the akatsuki ask her to join when she grow up , Asuka for sure agree...
Weapons: Shurikens , swords
Abilities/Jutsus: Crystal style/ Hypnotizing
Appearance: User Image  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 pm
Username:Hinata Uchiha-chan
Name:Raikiri

SO confused

Personality:Strict on herself, very attractive, Calm (in most things), determined, very strong, but a bit insecure.

History:Kicked out of her village at a very young age, she, was born a girl Uchiha. it has been said that when one appears it must be killed because it is bad luck,and its a bad omen, they have no relationship whatsoever to the males in the Uchiha clan they have separate DNA. She ran away when the people of the village killed her parents, as she ran and ran she had nowhere to go. But someone found her and carried her, it was Itachi, he took care of her, trained her, she was raised by itachi, and gradually fell in love with him. When he died, she was enraged and joined the secret society, the new Akatsuki, to hunt down and kill his murderer.

Weapons:Katanas & Shuriken

Abilities/Jutsus:Fire, excels at long-range combat

Appearance:My hair would be BLACK not flippn' pink!!! God!! I HATE sakura!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm
*Akatsuki Hideout Roleplay and We need more guy characters*

oVenom waz here v10

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm
Sayumi was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on the tv, "Hmm...theres nothing good on." Sayumi stood up and she punched the tv, breaking the glass screen and getting cuts from the glass.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:12 pm
is siting in the corner of the room his head down and his hair covering his eyes  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 pm
she's sitting on the couch looking at the broken screen. "why'd you do that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 pm
Asuka look at everybody "You Idiots! We need to make a good plan to attack those little pests!"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:58 am
looks up his eyes red and starts laughing insanely "why do we need a plane to kill those weaklings we can just go there and slaughter them all"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Asuka tutted and said "Well...That Jinchuriki , Uzumaki Naruto is strong..."  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 pm
puts his claw blade near his face "thats what makes it so fun" smiles insanely  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff