Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
A Story My cousin Told me :D (read Please)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was This A Homosexual Story?
Yes, A litle bit
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Nope,Not At All
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
OMG YES ALOT!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Fried Lung

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 pm
"In Senior Year,There Was a Boy Named Alexander That Was The Hottest Guy in earth,i Sited Behind him Everyday before ending school,And One Day i decided To Tell Him All The Feelings i had for him..One Day I Grabbed Him While he Was With his Friends And Told him All The feelings i had for him And I Asked him If He Wanted To go with me To The Graduation Party..i told him To not Answer me Right now That He Can Answer me Other day..So i Left...While Him And his friends Where Walking away Making fun of me...

At The Graduation Party i was looking for him Everywhere but he didnt appeared....Disappointed i went out For A Fresh Air..There Sitting in a Bench in the School Entrance i Saw him..in a black tuxedo...I Walked to him n Started to talk...I Asked him If He Wanted To kiss me.And He Said Yes..But Just A Short one of Lips only..And i Said Yes...We kissed..And Was The Best Kiss of My life...Not Just That I kissed the Most Handsome guy in my school...Its just That Every girl On Our classroom Wanted To kiss him...And i Did...So with All My Happynes i Went Back to The Graduation Party And Started Having fun with All my Friends

Its Have Been 3 Years Since that..And i havent Seen him...i meeted My Guy Roberto...And We are going to marry..i love him so much..We Went to Marry in a Local Place at our country And They asked our Names...his Name Was Roberto R. And Mine is....Juan...Juan Ramirez"

Lol A story My Cousin Told me

Note:Yes i Ate All TheCookiesMommy  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 am
lol pretty funny ..hehe  

vampire_angelz

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:56 am
at least your not my friend he was duck taped to a roof of a car and driven around town on the roof of the car and screaming I ATE A MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm
LOl Random!!

Muffins SUCKs He Should Hav Yeelled I ATE A COOKIE! wich was better biggrin  

Fried Lung

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 pm
I have a joke that's similar to that!

There was this teenage boy who for the past month was urging for sexual pleasure. finally his friend informed him of this chick at a gas station who gives the best hand-jobs for $5. the boy went to go see her, and after stating his request, the girl pointed to her watch
"you see this watch?" she asked, he nodded.
"this is the watch I bought because of boys like you wanting hand-jobs."
so that's what she gave him.
A week later his friend told the boy that she also gave the best blow-jobs for $50. He went to find her.
"you see that toyota? that's the car I got from guys like you wanting blow-jobs." so she gave him a blow-job.
the boy put together that if the chick gave the best hand and blow-jobs, that she must give the greatest sex. So he went back to her once more.
"you see that nice mansion on the hill?" she began, "that's the house I would have if I didn't have a p.enis."

I do not claim responsibility for this joke and any impairment/scarring it may cause. I blame it all on my sister! She got it from her friend...but I blame it on her!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Why In Heaven U Blame ur sister? What she did?  

Fried Lung

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff