Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!
Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm
Darth_Magus1
well probably the only thing I've learned from life so far, don't listen to peer pressure until you've researched all the facts and made a judgement for yourself. Probably the biggest reason why I'm not crazy about that Ipad LOL

I hated high school, enough that I almost transferred to another school. I realized I would have a different set of problems there so just toughed it out. Besides, I got away from the people who didn't care and haven't seen many of those people in over a decade. I can say I've matured enough that if they've found happiness, great, if not oh well. Somewhere down the road their children will reflect their behavior and they might feel guilt for how they behaved at that age.

I don't drink or do drugs because of family making it look bad. I refuse to even smoke pot, since it makes people behave stupidly. I live on my own, no kids but do keep in contact with family. So somewhere down the road it gets a little more under your own control.

the I pad sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm
Beautus
Darth_Magus1
well probably the only thing I've learned from life so far, don't listen to peer pressure until you've researched all the facts and made a judgement for yourself. Probably the biggest reason why I'm not crazy about that Ipad LOL

I hated high school, enough that I almost transferred to another school. I realized I would have a different set of problems there so just toughed it out. Besides, I got away from the people who didn't care and haven't seen many of those people in over a decade. I can say I've matured enough that if they've found happiness, great, if not oh well. Somewhere down the road their children will reflect their behavior and they might feel guilt for how they behaved at that age.

I don't drink or do drugs because of family making it look bad. I refuse to even smoke pot, since it makes people behave stupidly. I live on my own, no kids but do keep in contact with family. So somewhere down the road it gets a little more under your own control.

the I pad sucks.

I want one cause i could use it to draw instead of the tablet that I've been saving up for  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Darth_Magus1

the I pad sucks.

I want one cause i could use it to draw instead of the tablet that I've been saving up for

Lol thats a good point xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 am
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Darth_Magus1

the I pad sucks.

yeah XD i draw on the pc but its hard  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:21 am
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Darth_Magus1

the I pad sucks.

I draw stick figures.

heres one of my masterpieces.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:36 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Darth_Magus1

the I pad sucks.

I draw stick figures.

User Image

I loves it! much better than my stuff just look at the horror in my siggy XD  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:41 am
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

I draw stick figures.

User Image

I loves it! much better than my stuff just look at the horror in my siggy XD

ill make you one for your siggy:

User Image  
Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games