Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!
hey, little bit about me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:32 am
I have a pretty normal life. My names Haydon and I'm 18 and i study graphic design at Uni, i live in england. bout 50 miles from london, a town called Ashford but everyone calls it trashford, and I'm not making it up. its in urban dictionary and everything.

I have a part time Job working at a super market. but I'm the number one slacker. on my last performance review i barely scraped competent. I'm pretty sure they just keep me around for comic relief lol.

I haven't got much of my artwork online but if you want to see it. I've got a few oldies i could show you. I've also started working as a kind of roadie for a local band. there called 5 floors up and they rock. websites here lol.

I also have the coolest car in the world. here it is lol.

if you wanna picture theres one of me on my profile. well i don't really know what else you wanna know just ask, i got nothin to hide lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder
I have a pretty normal life. My names Haydon and I'm 18 and i study graphic design at Uni, i live in england. bout 50 miles from london, a town called Ashford but everyone calls it trashford, and I'm not making it up. its in urban dictionary and everything.

I have a part time Job working at a super market. but I'm the number one slacker. on my last performance review i barely scraped competent. I'm pretty sure they just keep me around for comic relief lol.

I haven't got much of my artwork online but if you want to see it. I've got a few oldies i could show you. I've also started working as a kind of roadie for a local band. there called 5 floors up and they rock. websites here lol.

I also have the coolest car in the world. here it is lol.

if you wanna picture theres one of me on my profile. well i don't really know what else you wanna know just ask, i got nothin to hide lol.

your car is epic. I give you pi. points of awesomeness.  

Beautus

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 pm
lol i know right  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:02 am
Cool car, how long does it take to get to London?  

Darth_Magus1

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 am
meself...32 yrs old, living in an apt, no kids, work overnights at a grocery store, some days it's good, other days it can be a pain in the a**.

Huge geek, collecting DC/Star Wars comics, reading books and other geeky stuff. However because my job won't give me steady days off, I haven't joined any geeky groups around town...which bites royally.

I collect manga, kinda slowed down on anime since they're putting out the same stuff just in different cases for different prices...but I already brought that 3 years ago!! lol

Big plan of the year...save up money so once I've moved to a different apt, tranlated excuse...more modern than this place...going to buy a big screen tv and probably Xbox360.

Feel free to ask any questions  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:28 pm
bout an hour i guess, any reason why? lol  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:00 pm
i love the band... ~always on the lookout for new music~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 pm
yeah my dad is kind of there manager. and I'm helping out as a roadie. there all really cool aswell  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games