Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!
ME!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read this monsterous post?
  yes
  no
View Results

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 pm
Lets start from the bottom up.

When I was 3, I was given individual freedom, and was always treated like an adult... I had an uncle who was close to me at the time, and he was arrested and I remember being told he was going to jail... when I was 3...

When I was 7, that was they year where my parents divorced, it was inevitable, my Dad and my Mom only tried to stay together for me, my dad always wanted a divorce.

Then I was 10, I moved into Hazel Park, Its an area by 8 mile Detroit, and is sort of a ghetto.

When I was 12. I was protected by my friends who were gang-bangers, players, druggies, and dealers. I was around it all the time, I got sort of involved, but I never did drugs or joined a gang... From here I learned how to survive...
My mom at this time was never home, she seemed to put her job before me... My dad was always there for me, always caring, by my side... Until he broke my trust when he told me he was living with Dawn, a woman he cheated on my mom with, and they were thinking of getting married.
(he cheated on my mom 21 times)
I obviously resented my Dad for lying to me, and after that we grew as people together, we decided that whenever we make promises to each other we would never break them... Some promises I keep today are:
If I ever run away I will call him.
I will never do drugs.
I will never lie to him.

Again when I was 12-13 my Dad and Step-Mom married, my Mom was trying to tell me how manipulative my Dad was (I didn't think he was, but I heard it so many times I was being brain washed) and that my current step-mom was horrible, evil, wicked person...
(Shes totally not, shes the mom i've never had, but we'll get to that later, I just have to say that shes as much a part of my family as my girlfriend is)

When I was 13 things got sketchy, I began offering protection for my friends who were the leaders of gangs... I began running with different gangs... but shortly after that I moved out.
I moved to my Grandpas when our house went up for foreclosure, he meant well... Or so it seems to me now, but I still don't know, because part of me thinks he really did want to murder me. He enforced my moms rules, his own were even more odd. I became the house maid, the slave of the home... Contained in my room to do my homework and be pent up so I don't have to be looked at... My Mom would beat me twice a month for no apparent reason, eventually I was starved for two months I had to sneak out of my room to eat peanut butter and sugar, with water and salt to stay alive. The first time I revolted, I was scratched, clawed, scraped, and all I did was push her away from me, bolted down the stairs, put on my shoes, then ran towards the door, which she blocked. I ran towards the phone and called my dad all I could make out was 'help' before she took that from me, I shot out the back door real quick and ran as fast as I could for a half mile. I ended up going to a strangers house and asking to use their phone, they let me, I called my Dad, he told me to go back and that the police were there. It ended up me going to my aunts for a week, and since my mom lied to the police i was nearly arrested for pushing her which to them I think she told them that i ruthlessly beat her or something...

But then I lived in that for to long...

When I was 14 I finally snapped, I decided that the next time she hit me I'd kill her, my grandpa found out, and kicked me out to live with my Dad, I told my Mom to screw off, and then she signed off temporary custody to him, always trying to talk to me, while I don't want anything to do with her.
(Some other stuff went on with relationships, and getting rejected and battling suicide during this time, and that's why if it wasn't for my Dad I wouldn't be alive, because he told me I'm the only reason HE'S alive.

I've started counseling, and its not working, I'm pretty much over it...

Everything has gotten better, I'm treated like a human, instead of feeling like a beast, and I now have a girlfriend, who I love with all my being.

That is my Life... I am Drake,
I am a survivor.

Okay that was copied from the intro page, that was all the sad parts of my past, it has been an awesome struggle (my life).

Lets talk about my girlfriend, I'm a sophomore, and shes a junior, and were both in high school together, we love being around each other, and whenever were apart we get all sad and depressed. I dedicate all my money that I get to making her happy (us going on dates and stuff), because it makes me happy. Shes actually on gaia, she used to be ember 713 if anyone known her, now shes bellus angelus. (I gave her the nickname, its latin again...)
(I actually donate 10$ a month to my teacher who is supplying food, shelter, and most of all, education. to third world countries... I pay for two weeks tuition out of the month... Its like my tithe since I don't have a religion.)

Now lets go on to my family. I have my dad, we support each other and help eachother through thick and thin, when we make promises to eachother, we never break them.
Some are:
If I run away ill call him first.
I'll never do drugs (not much intrest in them anyways...)
I'll always be honest to him
ect.
I have a mom, shes dead to me.
My step mom is the mom I never had, she loves me like its her own son, and while I try to clean up after myself like make my bed, my dad wants me to leave it to my step mom because she loves doing it so much.
(she always wanted children, but never could have children, so I'm her child that she never had... its rather sweet really)
Shes such a big part in my life, I don't know what id be without her.

now on to my future, I plan on joining the marines or army... Army probably since it has more special forces opportunities, but I always like the marines more. Other than that I live day to day, and I plan becoming a full member of the communist part in America at age 18, and visiting Cuba.

To my religion, I don't have much of one, I am an agnostic Buddhist... I don't believe in the religious parts of it, but the other things like Karma, and the eightfold path, I think are great things to live by.

Now to my friends, I don't have any, I have a lot of acquaintances, I always wonder why I cant make any great friends, but everyone loves me at school. That confuses me. The closest friend I have is a teacher, but I don't really think we could be friends ever really.

Now to my political standpoint, I am a communist, look it up or ask me about it if you have questions.
(ITS NOT A BAD THING AT ALL, ITS A GREAT THING!!! STOP BEING FED LIES BY THE MEDIA/GOVERNMENT I'M TIRED OF BEING OPPRESSED FOR IT!)

Where the 50$ I get a month goes... 10$ is donated to the 3rd world, most of the other 40$ go to dates, some go to gifts for others, the cash left over is used to bail my friends out if they NEED it. I never really spend money on myself. I wish I could spend some of it for getting our house food at the end of the month, but my dad says defiantly not.

What I like to do in my free time, spend time with my GF, look up things about politics and stuff like that, then research into world history. Maybe search up some dangerous experiments and try them out... (latest one was lighting my hand on fire, hilariously successful)

The music I like to listen to is:
anything besides country.
but i especially love techno, rock, an some rap (nothing like Lil' Wayne, I think hes a b***h.)
I can never find any good techno/electronica music, but I always love it when I hear it. crying

One cool thing I did is, I went to kentucky with my uncle, and sat down and talked to kentucky senator Damon Thayer for a few hours with just me him and my uncle, because my uncle used to work as an intern for him.

((if anyone can think of anything else to add to this enormous post ill go ahead and add it in))

(I'm very open, ask any questions you would like!)
(comments are appreciated)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am
...way to much info dude...  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder

that was kinda the point, I figured no-one would read it... people did, surprisingly enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 pm
Beautus
Jin_of_the_thunder

that was kinda the point, I figured no-one would read it... people did, surprisingly enough.

i read it  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Jin_of_the_thunder

i read it

Then what was paragraph 3 subsection 5 part 34?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 pm
O.O
K.
I feel for you, bro, but I'm not sure how to respond.
But hey, as long as you're alive and happy, the past doesn't matter, now does it?  

Storm And Stress

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:07 pm
Storm And Stress
O.O
K.
I feel for you, bro, but I'm not sure how to respond.
But hey, as long as you're alive and happy, the past doesn't matter, now does it?

its all true, but yeah, I wrote it mostly for shits and gig's just because I didn't think anyone would read it...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm
It was the poll.
I really wanted to answer yes. It was like...a challenge.  

Storm And Stress

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 pm
Storm And Stress
It was the poll.

LOL, yeah... I thought id add that for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 am
Beautus
Storm And Stress
It was the poll.

i would have read it even without thepoll... but the poll did catchmy eye  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:17 am
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Storm And Stress
It was the poll.

well yeah, but were friends... whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Storm And Stress
It was the poll.

so? i didn't know all of this when I met you  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 am
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Storm And Stress
It was the poll.

so? i didn't know all of this when I met you

true...  
Lifestyle/diary/tell about yourself/DEBATE!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games