Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Chatterbox
Strange Recipes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Storm And Stress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm
Shame that I can't eat most of the meat in shops in America. Sadface. But New York City has pretty much everything, like Halaal Chinese Food, which I ate today. It's greaaaat. (:<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 pm
Storm And Stress
Shame that I can't eat most of the meat in shops in America. Sadface. But New York City has pretty much everything, like Halaal Chinese Food, which I ate today. It's greaaaat. (:<

oh yeah, what cant people of islamic faith eat? Pork?  

Beautus

Storm And Stress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 pm
Anything not sacrificed in God's name; anything slaughtered in inhumane conditions. Also, never pork, no matter how it's slaughtered.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:19 pm
Storm And Stress
Anything not sacrificed in God's name; anything slaughtered in inhumane conditions. Also, never pork, no matter how it's slaughtered.

if it was sacrificed in his name, wouldn't it be for him only? Just wondering, stupid question, I know.  

Beautus

Storm And Stress

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
For Him indeed in a sense. The death of the animal is for Him, whilst the meat and all the benefits of the slaughter are for the people. The sacrifice to Him pleases Him in that you do everything while thinking of how to please Him. It's theological stuff that should be discussed elsewhere. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 pm
Storm And Stress
For Him indeed in a sense. The death of the animal is for Him, whilst the meat and all the benefits of the slaughter are for the people. The sacrifice to Him pleases Him in that you do everything while thinking of how to please Him. It's theological stuff that should be discussed elsewhere. :3

well its in chatterbox, so i guess it doesnt matter. Anyways, that makes sense I guess.  

Beautus

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 pm
Beautus
Storm And Stress

well its in chatterbox, so i guess it doesnt matter. Anyways, that makes sense I guess.

lol, chatterbox would be the place to do it if you plan to have a random conversation... It sounds good though...  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff