Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
Valentine's Day!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

February 14th
  Valentine's Day
  Single's Awareness Day
View Results

Cocoa Jamboree

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:09 am
Otherwise known as Single's Awareness Day, for those of us who will be consuming and entire box of chocolates by ourselves.

Cocoa wants to know, what are your plans? Anybody have anything special going on?

I had originally planned to wallow in my dorm room by myself pining for my ex and half-assedly working on homework. But I've been invited to go camping with a big group of friends and that is by far waaaay more kick a** than my first, much more pathetic plan. I'm sure the heartache will still be there but being single with a bunch of other singles is much more fun, and distracting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 pm
I will most likely be working and forgetting this holiday still existed.
biggrin

COVrock

Cuore Rotto

Wheezing Dabbler

13,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

I'm going drinking with all of my single friends!
thetealappeal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 pm
Haha those both sound excellent. I think I worked v-day last year.  

Cocoa Jamboree

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm
I've been trying to buy a present. sweatdrop
I suck at shopping.

It'd be the first real (As in, real-life) gift I've given anything to anyone in years.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 am
I've never given nor received a v-day present.

My plans have changed tho, camping is most likely canceled so I may be spending the weekend at a friend's. I'm supposed to finally find out from my ex (broke up over break) what the hell happened and why we're not dating anymore. From his current attitude I'm pretty sure there's little chance of us getting back together. He's been dragging his damn feet on the explanation and I finally just told him that I need answers. My friends are tired of me talking about it and all the "what-ifs" and "maybes" and I'm tired of getting frustrated. Sooo yeah in a few hours hopefully I'll have the whole story.  

Cocoa Jamboree

COVrock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:22 pm
Good on ya', Cocoa!
Hate the beating around the bush crap as well, although I tend to just not talk to someone for a while if I have a problem with them.
Usually ends up with them trying to weasel the answer out of me through other people, but I can at least give them a straight answer rvrn if it's through a mediator.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:22 pm
I love Valentine's Day, because in the Kowalczewski Household it's just like Easter! So even if I do not have a valentine I still get chocolate and presents from my parents. I think last year's V-Day gift was The Sims 3. C:

I'm sorry to about your ex-boyfriend. You'll find another, it'll just take time.

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

Cocoa Jamboree

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:29 pm
Thanks you guys, I'm getting over it slowly but surely. Still no answers yet, but I think he realizes the unfairness of his reluctance to talk. It's not just his fault either, I've been a little chicken about approaching the subject myself. I've gotten a few things out of friends that he's talked to but the full story would be just lovely. At this point I'm not even looking for a possibility of getting back together, I just want to get over all this awkwardness so we can go back to being friends. Also, camping is totally back on! :] It's just going to be c-c-cold!

I used to get a little gift from my parents on Valentine's Day but not anymore, I think they think I'm too old haha. I did go out and by myself a modest box of chocolates, 'cause I've never had one to myself and I wanted one. C:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:46 pm
Hmm.
Gonna have to keep that in mind when I have kids of my own.
3nodding

COVrock

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Cocoa Jamboree
Thanks you guys, I'm getting over it slowly but surely. Still no answers yet, but I think he realizes the unfairness of his reluctance to talk. It's not just his fault either, I've been a little chicken about approaching the subject myself. I've gotten a few things out of friends that he's talked to but the full story would be just lovely. At this point I'm not even looking for a possibility of getting back together, I just want to get over all this awkwardness so we can go back to being friends. Also, camping is totally back on! :] It's just going to be c-c-cold!

I used to get a little gift from my parents on Valentine's Day but not anymore, I think they think I'm too old haha. I did go out and by myself a modest box of chocolates, 'cause I've never had one to myself and I wanted one. C:

Were they any good?
Maybe I should go buy myself some too...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:13 am
H3lblad3
Cocoa Jamboree

Were they any good?
Maybe I should go buy myself some too...
They're pretty tasty. 3nodding I haven't finished them all off yet cause I want to make them last.  

Cocoa Jamboree

A Sleeping Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm
User ImageHe wear no shoeshine, he got toe-jam football
He got
monkey finger, he shoot coca-cola
He say "I know you, you know me"
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free
Come together right now over me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I won't be seeing my Valentine this year, I'll be working most of this weekend or playing games.

User Image

a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff