Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I wish I weren't too old/young for.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:03 am
What are some guilty pleasures of yours that you're probably too old or young for? No sex does not count. I mean material things, like a certain TV show or book, a certain behavior, etc.

For me, I wish I weren't too old for pokemon gameboy games. They're SOOOO addicting. But since I'm 15, I must play them in secrecy to protect my dignity (I don't really play them anymore, but if I'm on vacation and really bored in the hotel room or something I will and pretend it's something else). My favorite is Gold version (crystal is even better but I have gold) and they're making a new version for the DS. It's supposed to come out this summer (I think... maybe only in Japan. I dunno. I'd buy it xD) and when I heard this, I SPAZZED. I'm like 'OMFG I WANNA PLAY THAT! WHY AM I 5 YEARS OLDER THAN I SHOULD BE?!?!?!' So now, I can't play it xD Because I'd need to get it in the first place and there's no secret way to do that hahaha...

So what are some things that you like or want, but your age is a bit of a problem for?

There's no shame here, ladies 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 am
Whenever it rains, I pull on my rainboots and play in the puddles like a little kid. It earns some weird looks but, I don't care.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 am
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

I love my four year old sisters clothes.
I'm so envious of some of her dresses etc. They're so pretty. I wish they were made in my size.
And my mom's ALWAYS buying her new clothes. I admit, I'm kinda jealous.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 am
RosesFallingLikeRain

I love my four year old sisters clothes.
I'm so envious of some of her dresses etc. They're so pretty. I wish they were made in my size.
And my mom's ALWAYS buying her new clothes. I admit, I'm kinda jealous.

Hahahaha 'tis ok. I know what you mean- its like 'Why do THEY get nice clothes and we have to pay tons of money for cute things?' xD I feel like this about guy clothes. Especially guy hoodies. They're so much warmer. Why do they intentionally make them warmer and more comfy than girls hoodies? If I had money I'd go and buy myself a large, oversized guy hoodie.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 am
Hester Peche
Whenever it rains, I pull on my rainboots and play in the puddles like a little kid. It earns some weird looks but, I don't care.

Awwww 3nodding that sounds really fun actually... if I didn't hate getting wet (yes, it's a weird dislike) I'd try it 3nodding I remember when I was young I went out and splashed around in the puddles and had hot chocolate. It was fun 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 am
Hold on! I have a list!

~ Playing Pokemon games on game boy colour and DS.

~ Watching Pokemon shows/movies.

~ Pokemon trading cards. (I have them packed up somewhere..)

~ Rubber duckies. I love them! I have 2. They're a couple, but they're both gender confused. Frank beleives she's a man where Fred{ericka} believes he's a girl. <3 I love them both so much! XD

~ Stuffed animals! XD I have so many. But I love them. Like Gierard the jaundice monkey! <3 (He's all yellow, so I said he has jaundice when I got him. lol)

I'll post again when I can think of more.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:57 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Hold on! I have a list!
~ Rubber duckies. I love them! I have 2. They're a couple, but they're both gender confused. Frank beleives she's a man where Fred{ericka} believes he's a girl. <3 I love them both so much! XD

~ Stuffed animals! XD I have so many. But I love them. Like Gierard the jaundice monkey! <3 (He's all yellow, so I said he has jaundice when I got him. lol)

These two apply to me as well.

Kona - My sister actually got jealous of me when I got a Hello Kitty electricc toothbrush.
It made me so happy.
I felt like such a dork, but I still love my toothbrush X3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
broken_bleeding_angel
Hold on! I have a list!

These two apply to me as well.

Kona - My sister actually got jealous of me when I got a Hello Kitty electricc toothbrush.
It made me so happy.
I felt like such a dork, but I still love my toothbrush X3

Lol I love Hello Kitty!
I got jealous when my friend told me she bought a Hello Kitty sewing machine on e-bay. D:<  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:28 pm
Konayuki_ko
Hester Peche

Awwww 3nodding that sounds really fun actually... if I didn't hate getting wet (yes, it's a weird dislike) I'd try it 3nodding I remember when I was young I went out and splashed around in the puddles and had hot chocolate. It was fun 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I also secretly enjoy playing in the dirt and mud--but I hide it behind gardening.

My other childish interests include, cartoons, dessert for dinner, breakfast for dinner, stuffed animals and big fluffy dresses only a three-year old would wear!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Hester Peche
Konayuki_ko
Hester Peche

I also secretly enjoy playing in the dirt and mud--but I hide it behind gardening.

My other childish interests include, cartoons, dessert for dinner, breakfast for dinner, stuffed animals and big fluffy dresses only a three-year old would wear!

Lol I'm guilty for ice cream/dinner for breakfast. I'm ditto on everything here. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm
I'm older than you, and yesterday I was playing Pokemon Ruby version on the bus. I knew the guy next to me from class, and he thought it was cool. We talked about pokemon games for half an hour.

I don't really know of any guilty pleasures I'm too old or young for. If I want to do it I do it, no matter what age its appropriate for.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:35 pm
I hate that I am too young to:
-drink alcoholic beverages.
-test for my license.(only a few months)
-stay out late.

I hate that I am too old to:
-have stuffed animals(still collecting)
-watch pokemon and other cartoons(still watch anyway)
-be innocent
-wear minnie ears at disney world without being stared at oddly.
-collect doll houses
-go bra less
-wear cute little skirts and dresses without being looked at as being too revealing

And that is all that I can think of at the moment...

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche
Konayuki_ko
Hester Peche

Lol I'm guilty for ice cream/dinner for breakfast. I'm ditto on everything here. XD

I'm a huge advocate for a ben&jerry's breakfast and pancakes at midnight...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:53 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

i'm 18 but have the face of a 15 year old but yet i feel too old to play my pokemon games even though i know someone who is 19 and still plays them. i feel embarrassed because i know all the opening songs to digimon by heart.

i don't feel embarrassed that my ring tone is asian music and it's a really cute song at that, fire by 2ne1 and my message tone is i don't care by 2ne1 but i do get some stares when it goes off.

i'm too old for stuffed animals, my mom threw some of my favorites away which made me soooooooooooooooooooooo pissed. but i bought me some new ones, i sleep with a stuffed elephant i named Tubble. my senior classes mascot is an elephant so thats why i bought him in the beginning of the year.

i'm too old to have and sleep with a baby blanket, when someone comes over i hide it, but i can't just give it up yet. slowly it's been breaking off me, like i don't carry it around me like i used to when i was a little kid till 13? but i still sleep with it. it comes in handy when theres too much light in my room from the snow outside and i put it on my eyes and fall asleep instantly.

i'm too old for baby food, but some of it like the snacks and all taste soooo good, i'll eat it. whatever.

the cute dresses and skirts fit me, and match me because i have this young innocent face for an 18 year old and people think i'm adorable. i especially love wearing them in the spring/summer. i have an oversized guy hoodie, and i have gotten so many remarks that oversized clothes look really good and cute on me and make me someone different from the whole hot-sexy look. and guys like how different i am :3 i'm happy for that, because i used to be ashamed that i looked young. redface

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:58 pm
DeeDarling

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

i'm 18 but have the face of a 15 year old but yet i feel too old to play my pokemon games even though i know someone who is 19 and still plays them. i feel embarrassed because i know all the opening songs to digimon by heart.

i don't feel embarrassed that my ring tone is asian music and it's a really cute song at that, fire by 2ne1 and my message tone is i don't care by 2ne1 but i do get some stares when it goes off.

i'm too old for stuffed animals, my mom threw some of my favorites away which made me soooooooooooooooooooooo pissed. but i bought me some new ones, i sleep with a stuffed elephant i named Tubble. my senior classes mascot is an elephant so thats why i bought him in the beginning of the year.

i'm too old to have and sleep with a baby blanket, when someone comes over i hide it, but i can't just give it up yet. slowly it's been breaking off me, like i don't carry it around me like i used to when i was a little kid till 13? but i still sleep with it. it comes in handy when theres too much light in my room from the snow outside and i put it on my eyes and fall asleep instantly.

i'm too old for baby food, but some of it like the snacks and all taste soooo good, i'll eat it. whatever.

the cute dresses and skirts fit me, and match me because i have this young innocent face for an 18 year old and people think i'm adorable. i especially love wearing them in the spring/summer. i have an oversized guy hoodie, and i have gotten so many remarks that oversized clothes look really good and cute on me and make me someone different from the whole hot-sexy look. and guys like how different i am :3 i'm happy for that, because i used to be ashamed that i looked young. redface

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

I agree with this whole-heartedly.
Especially the Digimon part and about the baby food ^-^

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers