WardenOfDarkness

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:36 pm
I want to know ...............

How the love of your life looks like.You can describe him/her in words .A pic of you guys together would be nice.

your lover could be someone from the past, who you use to love ,and could be someone that's always on your mind . I don't want to hear about a someone that you think you like,I want to know who was or is the true love of your life.

Describe to me everything ,like where were you. when you first met your love?what vows of love did he tell you?what were your motions of desire?

Do you hope to dream about him ,whenever you go to sleep?

I want to know about your love life.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 pm
I couldn't put him into words... He's... Perfect... For me... He accpets me, and I accept him. I fell in puppy love with him in a week. We spent so much time together... And I really miss him... <3Duncannnnnnn!<3  

The Broken L

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:45 pm
My husband is British...that is really all that is needed xD
Hes handsome, smart, and very affectionate.

He also has Aspergers, which is on the Autism spectrum 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 pm
I can't put my love in words because theirs so much chemistry,but I do remmeber the first day I met him.It was love at first sight.we both know that for sure.

we met in middle school .I use to watch him play basketball..I knew I like d him at first because I was more sociable with everyone else in the school ..and when he came around I was shy and when he touches me. it sent me shivers ..I remember when he use to drive me crazy by looking me dead in the eyes . He had long black hair though he still looked muscular and manly,he played the guitar . He liked to dress Gothic ..He just had this dark carnal heat and most girls liked him in a dark forbidden way...

im still not over him can't get him off my head.

soooo, yeah.

I could go on forever lol ..  

WardenOfDarkness

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

my first love, passion, and life will be the music and sound i live and breathe in and out each day, without it you might as well shoot me in the foot. and i'm not saying music is life, like most people do. i'm saying, sound is life. my heart is a music note that beats the sound of life.

my second love, is someone i still can't forget and it pains me to think we were friends but never want to forget the happy memories. he was my best friend, like a brother to me, and someone i loved. but it pained me to see him love someone else, that being my friend. in which she cheated on him a good number of times. and brought more drama into it when she started hating me and him being close. all of it was blown out of proportion and i thought i was doing them both a favor by leaving them alone, it all fell apart. she could say i loved him, this and that when if she really did she would have never gave her first time to a musician that has a girl friend. if she loved him she would stop telling me that if no one stopped her she'd keep doing it. she never loved him, just used him. and that pains me because not only did she use him she used me, and i don't have him anymore. lost him. he's across the country now. if i had his picture i'd post it, but out of distress he deleted me from myspace and i deleted everything that reminded me of him besides my memories. i regret it though.

oh well, one day i will find someone i am happy with, and i hope he does the same.

for now, my life is my top priority. girls who have someone special, treasure them you are lucky to have someone, and they are lucky to have you. be thankful, don't take it for granted. live in the moment.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 am
DeeDarling

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

my first love, passion, and life will be the music and sound i live and breathe in and out each day, without it you might as well shoot me in the foot. and i'm not saying music is life, like most people do. i'm saying, sound is life. my heart is a music note that beats the sound of life.

my second love, is someone i still can't forget and it pains me to think we were friends but never want to forget the happy memories. he was my best friend, like a brother to me, and someone i loved. but it pained me to see him love someone else, that being my friend. in which she cheated on him a good number of times. and brought more drama into it when she started hating me and him being close. all of it was blown out of proportion and i thought i was doing them both a favor by leaving them alone, it all fell apart. she could say i loved him, this and that when if she really did she would have never gave her first time to a musician that has a girl friend. if she loved him she would stop telling me that if no one stopped her she'd keep doing it. she never loved him, just used him. and that pains me because not only did she use him she used me, and i don't have him anymore. lost him. he's across the country now. if i had his picture i'd post it, but out of distress he deleted me from myspace and i deleted everything that reminded me of him besides my memories. i regret it though.

oh well, one day i will find someone i am happy with, and i hope he does the same.

for now, my life is my top priority. girls who have someone special, treasure them you are lucky to have someone, and they are lucky to have you. be thankful, don't take it for granted. live in the moment.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

wow,what a flattering story .I really hope you find someone cool .You probably deserved someone better ,that's why your not together..and you never know a miracle could happen .he could come back to you ,if not .then I hope you find that someone.  

WardenOfDarkness

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 am
My dude is kinda tall, dark sexy hair and eyes (distinct italian/mediterranian look), hot bod, nice and respectful, funny and a little immature but knows when to be serious, is always there for me and pays attention to me and doesn't ignore me. He's my ideal dude. not to mention, he doesn't exist sweatdrop

I'm siiiinnnggglllleeeee xD I just WISH i had a lover.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 am
The character called Stella in A Streetcar Name Desire quotes: "Oh, you can't describe someone you're in love with!"

I find this very befitting, as I myself struggle to accurately describe my loved one because I view him differently to everyone else. All I can say is that he is as near to perfect as you can ever find.

u nd i

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 am
I have nun...In fact... In school sure I have guy friends..more than girl friend but they like the blond hair blue eye girl. Not the red head with green eyes... And most guys at my school just want some one to sleep with..

Sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am
Ananobot
The character called Stella in A Streetcar Name Desire quotes: "Oh, you can't describe someone you're in love with!"

I find this very befitting, as I myself struggle to accurately describe my loved one because I view him differently to everyone else. All I can say is that he is as near to perfect as you can ever find.

I agree and disagree with that quote .I'm pretty sure ,if your in love with someone you will know what he likes ,what he wears,what he does that drives you crazy..

but obviously the guy you like is unique in your view ..and yes some things can't be describe ''perfectly''  

WardenOfDarkness

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 am
Let me see...David is well...My oppisite, the other half that makes me whole. I'm short and chubby, hes tall and thin. I like Fullmatal Alchemist, he loves batman. We're so diffrent its crazy but we love each other so much. As far as how we met thats already on my profile and so is a pic of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 am
Devin is...one of a kind. He's a major sweetheart, not exactly tall, is a fan of mythology, a flirt, a goofball, always knows how to make me laugh, somewhat immature. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, and has the most gorgeous face. He's strong, he can lift me in his arms easily. He's two years older than I am, and we met at our neighborhood BBQ when I was ten-years-old. I don't remember it at all, thanks to my shitty memory, but he does. He said that he thought I was pretty even back then. We're neighbors. We dated back in October for a short amount of time, but we had to break up because his mom doesn't want him to date someone my age. We are going to get back together once school is out. I love him with all my heart, he is the best thing that ever happened to me, as cliche as that sounds.
This is him, its a nine month old picture, but he doesn't look much different now.
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af327/OnlyOnTheInside/097.jpg  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 am
I really can't describe him...not with words, not with pictures and not with stories.

He's my guy, he's mine. I'm his and it's perfect. He makes me laugh when I want to cry, and when I do cry he holds me. I kill spiders for him when he gets freaked out...we compliment eachother in so many ways and I can't imagine my life without him...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 am
CupCakeTerror--X
Ananobot

I agree and disagree with that quote .I'm pretty sure ,if your in love with someone you will know what he likes ,what he wears,what he does that drives you crazy..

but obviously the guy you like is unique in your view ..and yes some things can't be describe ''perfectly''

In a way yes, for myself I can describe every tiny detail about him, but I can't describe him to other people.
Just one of those weird things about me I guess, like I want to keep him my little secret >.<
Because I am rubbish at describing all things out loud.

u nd i

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm
Ananobot

i absolutely positively loveee that book biggrin  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces