Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I dont know what to do. -edit-<3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0obunnny0o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:14 pm
Okay so i like this guy and i have liked him for 3 years and my cousin (which is in all of my classes) tells me that she thinks he likes me too. And that she has even seen one of the guys firends make alittle heart pointing at him then me. So she sayed shes pretty sure that he likes me. I would never tell him i like him because i always thought that the guy should tell the girl,But recently i relized somthing that made me think alot and i dicided to tell him. Befor all this some a while ago some girl was flirtting with him and i told him he had made me sad but i didnt tell him the reson. He said that he felt bad and that he really wanted to know this big secet that was brought up on the why i was sad coversation. Long story short I never told him the big secret wich was that i liked him. Months later my cousin came and yeah i told her that i liked him well she knew since last year but yeah. So i had decided to tell him and i was scared at first but my insperation overcame it so i was ready to tell him whatever i didnt care. The only thing im worried about is the Akwardness. So yeah i set up the perfect day to tell him. 2-12-10 because we get out early that day and i wont have to see him for 3 days and if he likes me its close to V day.So im ready or so i thought i was....
To end the story... I dont know if i should tell him anymore because i saw somthing about an ashly girl with a heart sign next to it. I think he might like her so it would make it more arkward and if there dating i would seem like a b***h for telling him that.
Should I tell the guy i liked for 3 years i like him or should i do alittle more investgating befor i do? so i dont do anything stupid.
Sorry for the long story.
Btw (when i have conversation its mostly on myspace,we sorta talk in public but its not the same. he is in some of my classes and we sorta talk but hes like a jerk in public but doesnt jerk mean they like you?)
Well i hope you read it all and give me advise on what to do because i dont know if i should do it or not anymore,

Edit
well yeah I dont think i am going to have the chance to say it today because he has not gotten online all week. and it would be akward to say it in person.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:23 pm
maybe doing a lil more investigation first?

but it sounds like he does like u.... so if u tell him, uve got nothing to lose.

then again, is he shy or more outgoing??  

Anesthesic Heart

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm
Huh, well by all this attention he's giving you, I assume he likes you. But if you're worried about another girl, why don't you ask your cousin to ask him for you? I've never tried that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 pm
Hes more of the shy kind well to me sort of.
Oh and did i mention last year when i was walking they were next to me and one of his firends told me he like me and he got all red and said "No! NO NO i hate her i hate her"
and then another time i ditched this year with my firend and they were there and when i was leaving another of his fireds yells "he likes you!"
but i was far so i pretended i didnt hear so it wouldnt be akward...xD
But i dont know if he still likes me or if hes with the other girl
and i dont know about telling my cousin to ask him because i think that would give it away you know.. and she doesnt know about the girl thing because that barly happend today. but last year they would talk alot i know and they would meet up and talk on the phone so i dint know what to do really...
Because it seems like he likes me but then theres that other girl  

0obunnny0o

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm
Well it wouldn't hurt much to try. And if he does like the other girl just say, "Oh, I didn't know. Sorry." or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm
Well he most likely likes you. you could send him a note saying you like him so you don't have to actually go up to him and tell him and you could get your cousin to do it or you could do it. But if your too shy to give it to him in person(we all are) you can sneak it into his backpack. But you have to do it when he is alone and away from his friends.
If he doesn't like you then he might come up to you and tell you or he might write a note back but that just means he's a coward because he can't face you and tell you to your face.(no offense to him)
I know you are most likely nervous about the whole situation but don't worry to much about it. If he rejects you, don't be ashamed. it happens to everyone.
Just let your feelings go. i know it will be totaly akward passing by him in halls but you guys can be friends you know?  

SunlightCity

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:32 pm
The best thing I can really say is to go with your instincts, and try not to over think things.

And asking him if he's dating anyone always helps clear things up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 pm
I checked and i think he is! with that girl from last year and he wants to know what i was gonna say. But i cant tell him anymore since hes going out with that girl and i would look like an a** for telling him and i would feel retarted.....
D: i got the nerv and its too late!
man i feel like crap... D:  

0obunnny0o

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 pm
Well, I know I sound a little bitchy but there will always be other guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

take the chance
risk the fall
if it's what you want
it's worth it all.

if not there will be other guys. but if you don't tell him now or ever, and another girl comes along like the last one you will regret forever and a day for not telling him. and i am telling you this, because i regret it. please don't do something i did, even if he doesn't feel the same, it will make you feel better that you told him. you can even run away after that, since it takes a lot courage to tell someone you like them. be strong.

fighting! good luck.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

0obunnny0o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 am
DeeDarling

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

take the chance
risk the fall
if it's what you want
it's worth it all.

if not there will be other guys. but if you don't tell him now or ever, and another girl comes along like the last one you will regret forever and a day for not telling him. and i am telling you this, because i regret it. please don't do something i did, even if he doesn't feel the same, it will make you feel better that you told him. you can even run away after that, since it takes a lot courage to tell someone you like them. be strong.

fighting! good luck.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

I told my cousin and she thinks i shouldent tell him because its kind of mean to do it (if they are dating) but we were supost to talk more about it so i dont know what happend.
I still want to tell him but if they are dating that wouldent be right on my part I think Im going to wait till the 12th to make a choice since thats the day i was supost to tell him anyways.
I guess i feel that way because i know if we were dating and some girl told him that she likes him i would get mad.

- I know theres other guys and I have had crushes but hes t he only one that has lasted.
If it doesnt work out at least next year Ill have another schoool and i can forget about him.Or at least try.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Thanks for the advice everyone it really helped!<3
Okay I have decided to tell him this friday!
Im really scared because i have never done anything like this ever its exiting and scarry and abunch of diffrent emotions in one.
Im super scared. Even though i shouldent be since im telling him on myspace but at least im letting him know.
Ill update telling you guys what he tells me.
Hopefuly its good news because i got moved close to him in a class and if he doesnt like me or somthing not so good happens its going to be really akward....
My last seek for advice is what should i say if he doesnt like me back or he has a girl firend so i don't look too stupid?  

0obunnny0o

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm
Well, I dont think online is the best way to go about it but...
just tell him how you really feel, if he says no or has a gf, laugh it off. Rejections tough but if you can get past that initial embarrassment it will work things out. It can even overcome the awkwardness that sometimes sets in afterward.
If he says yes then I'm happy for you whee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 am
Well, I would have suggested you tell it to him straight, personally. But, since you chose to go around it through the internet, then good luck.

As for advice... er, I'm not one to tell an advice especially on this kind of situation, but as TheAbomidableToaster said, just tell him how you really feel. If he has a gf or says no, then, remind yourself (sorry if this sounds mean or anything) that there is always another fish in the sea.

Good luck on your confession. I really hope he does say yes instead of the negative answer.  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Azusanga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 pm
Bite. Me. Like. You. Know. You. Wanna.

Sorry to intrude, but shouldn't this be in the boys subforum? :3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]